3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
golden88 написал:
"
brunowa написал:
Reserved.

Could you tell me why gems inside your gear which are not same as your suggestion??

e.g. cyclone and desecrate and spirit offering in armor??

Use what's written down. The cyclone setup is for when you are going hybrid life/es and using Geofri's sanctuary and Shapers touch (it's in the End-Game setup under Alternate Setups section in guide).
"
Inos написал:
i just started to put some items together to try this build out and was wondering if you do swap some gems around in your zombie setup for better clearspeed like melee splash for multistrike or is the zombie slam attack enough??

is this crazy single target boss setup also capable of clearing some big t15 Legion encounter before the time runs out.

arnt the zombies stuck in place hitting a single unit until their multistrike animation finished???

Minion speed is a good one to swap in for minion damage when mapping. Pulverise can be swapped in for melee physical damage although hard to tell any difference on that one.

Multistrike is epic so that's one gem we don't touch.

T16 Legions are a piece of cake... Doing it all before timer ends can be a challenge but doable on most occasions depending on layout.

"
apexmateria1 написал:
uber elder down deathless

very fast and easy kill

Congrats mate!
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
"
VictorinoS написал:
How would I place the gems if I want to use this weapon and shield

Well, you shouldn't be using those items for this build in the first place. You're not getting anything really useful out of it and arguably you're dropping damage because you're halving the amount of Zombies you can have.

In descending order you should be using the crafted hammer, Queen's Decree, or if you really want to be a bit different and want to use a one hander and shield, look at my current build items:

I'm really only using these because I like playing self found and this is currently what I have. The mace is pretty decent thanks to the minion affixes and I'm sticking with the shield mostly for the resists.

This is by no means an efficient interpretation of the build, it's just what I'm doing as I slowly grind for items. It will however demonstrate how I'm managing the gems in a one hand and shield set up. I've found this to be pretty effective so far up to tier 14 maps

I'm currently held back by a 5 link and so far I haven't found either an Enlighten or Empower, which kinda sucks. But that's how PoE goes isn't it!

So for you, this would be the best way to do it ... but can I also ask a question about the queen's sword?

...I am new and I do not know many things the deck of this guide I did not find it like this and therefore I do not know what to use as a weapon I already have everything else I am lvl 70 I go for act 8 but I still do not have anything of the gems of weapon I need suggestion of which ones to use
Последняя редакция: VictorinoS. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 16:03:45
"
VictorinoS написал:

...I am new and I do not know many things the deck of this guide I did not find it like this and therefore I do not know what to use as a weapon I already have everything else I am lvl 70 I go for act 8 but I still do not have anything of the gems of weapon I need suggestion of which ones to use

Put the zombie gems in your chest so they are a 6 link.

For your wand and shield, I would use something like

1) Ball Lightning - Curse on Hit - Vulnerability

2) Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Increased Duration

there is no point putting in any direct offensive skills like skeletons in there because the damage will be minimal on a 3 link.
Does enfeeble implicit help on shapers touch gloves or is it useless for this build? I have another shapers touch with duration gem +2levels, which is more useful before I sell one?
also, what enchantment should I try to get, or do they not really help with this build?
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 17:40:13
"
brunowa написал:
Minion speed is a good one to swap in for minion damage when mapping. Pulverise can be swapped in for melee physical damage although hard to tell any difference on that one.

T16 Legions are a piece of cake... Doing it all before timer ends can be a challenge but doable on most occasions depending on layout.

i got my build ready and already tried it out. its super fun to play and the clear is awesome, i just kept the regular gem setup.
i got 3 other questions now tho.

what minions and auras do you usually run for endgame?
i use zombies, carrion golem, AG and spectres atm. would raging spirits or skeletons help a lot to clear t16 legions in time or is higher offering frequency better??

what auras would you recommend in endgame content? i use discipline, clarity lvl4, haste, warbanner. i keep my mana high enough to recast 1 zombie, but never needed it so far. is there another usefull aura i could fit in instead?
or is it better to make space for skitterbots? i never tried them yet.
is warbanner even worth it? its only 10% phys dmg and i have no idea if the accuracy is needed or not.

for spectres i use 2 frenzy gorillas and 1 power charge gorilla right now.
are power charges even worth it for minions or is 1 evangelion the better option for the shield??
i have only 3 spectres. is there a easy way to get a fourth one?
i cant use oils for death attunement becouse amulet is corrupted and i dont want to spent that many points to specc into it. or are 3 spectres enough anyway? 2frenzy 2power charge gorillas would be nice tho.
"
Inos написал:
"
brunowa написал:

i got my build ready and already tried it out. its super fun to play and the clear is awesome, i just kept the regular gem setup.
i got 3 other questions now tho.

what minions and auras do you usually run for endgame?
i use zombies, carrion golem, AG and spectres atm. would raging spirits or skeletons help a lot to clear t16 legions in time or is higher offering frequency better??

what auras would you recommend in endgame content? i use discipline, clarity lvl4, haste, warbanner. i keep my mana high enough to recast 1 zombie, but never needed it so far. is there another usefull aura i could fit in instead?
or is it better to make space for skitterbots? i never tried them yet.
is warbanner even worth it? its only 10% phys dmg and i have no idea if the accuracy is needed or not.

for spectres i use 2 frenzy gorillas and 1 power charge gorilla right now.
are power charges even worth it for minions or is 1 evangelion the better option for the shield??
i have only 3 spectres. is there a easy way to get a fourth one?
i cant use oils for death attunement becouse amulet is corrupted and i dont want to spent that many points to specc into it. or are 3 spectres enough anyway? 2frenzy 2power charge gorillas would be nice tho.

The best advice would be for you to read the whole thread for this build. The first page talks about a whole lot of options and the next 100+ pages spell out different options people have tried for golems, spectres, kitting out the AG, insta-gibbing end map bosses and so on. There is even a wand based option if you are so inclined. If you read the thread you will pretty much answer your own questions.
"
nechrophagy написал:
Does enfeeble implicit help on shapers touch gloves or is it useless for this build? I have another shapers touch with duration gem +2levels, which is more useful before I sell one?
also, what enchantment should I try to get, or do they not really help with this build?

One of your questions is pretty much answered on page 150 of this guide. The 4th last post on that page asks about enfeeble too. The second last post provides some feedback. Read the thread but ultimately it's up to you what you want to do with your equipment.
will it be good starter build for 3.9 ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация