3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey,
there is no any link of the passive tree, can you give us it?
"
Seeyo написал:
With enlighten level 4 I'm still not able to use Discipline, Aspect of the Avian, Purity of Elements, Flesh and Stone, and Dread Banner. Am I missing something?

you'r not supposed to use all aura just remove 1. When looking Pob discipline was not casted he's using only the vaal, if u really want use discipline then remove flesh and stone/maim and put the dread banner on the body armor for less mana cost

"
TheToi написал:
Hey,
there is no any link of the passive tree, can you give us it?

There is a pastebin link for path of building, if you don't get the software you need to install it.
So i have been using the Avian Buff, Hatred, Dread Banner and Flesh of stone. I don't have the Aul Pride Amulet just one with a lot of strength.

Would I be better of dropping the Hatred for purity of elements and getting the watchers eye? I use grip of the council gloves too. Unsure of how much dps I would lose.
"
POSRemix написал:
So i have been using the Avian Buff, Hatred, Dread Banner and Flesh of stone. I don't have the Aul Pride Amulet just one with a lot of strength.

Would I be better of dropping the Hatred for purity of elements and getting the watchers eye? I use grip of the council gloves too. Unsure of how much dps I would lose.

Hum Im not using Hatred I personnally use : Flesh and stone supported by maim in blood stance, Dread banner, vaal haste (only the vaal not casting as aura) all supported by generosity, Avian on the weapon and pride on the boots. My dps is close to 5 millions when vaal haste are up, if vaal haste not up, I got more than 4 millions
"
Itreax написал:
"
Seeyo написал:
With enlighten level 4 I'm still not able to use Discipline, Aspect of the Avian, Purity of Elements, Flesh and Stone, and Dread Banner. Am I missing something?

you'r not supposed to use all aura just remove 1. When looking Pob discipline was not casted he's using only the vaal, if u really want use discipline then remove flesh and stone/maim and put the dread banner on the body armor for less mana cost

Ah I see, thanks for the clarification. It doesn't seem like enlighten level 4 then is important with my gear, as I can still cast everything perfectly fine with a level 3. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I am using the gear from this build from a months ago - and was wondering about the weapon.

Currently I have this weapon:

And was wondering if the weapon with fortify and Aspect of Avian would be a big upgrade?
Последняя редакция: intered14. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 15:13:41
"
intered14 написал:
Hey guys,

I am using the gear from this build from a months ago - and was wondering about the weapon.

Currently I have this weapon:

And was wondering if the weapon with fortify and Aspect of Avian would be a big upgrade?

Answer is No. What you have is legacy mace and cannot be crafted anymore. Lvl18 maim gives 28% MORE damage versus the 20% from fortify. You also have minion damage on the mace. Avian can be had on any other gear piece like ring or ammy and it is crafted now on the weapon because no other stat is good to have beside maybe T1/T2 Strength.

Hey -

Currently loving this build and using the beginning mapping setup. Selling another build soon, so as I transition into the tankier version, I was wondering; when should I put my elegant hubris in? it's definitely a large increase in damage, but also a huge passive investment. If anyone could help give me an idea of when to start dedicating passives I'd appreciate it.
Последняя редакция: ELVISNOTDEAD21. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 23:43:26
"
Ayanad написал:

Answer is No. What you have is legacy mace and cannot be crafted anymore. Lvl18 maim gives 28% MORE damage versus the 20% from fortify. You also have minion damage on the mace. Avian can be had on any other gear piece like ring or ammy and it is crafted now on the weapon because no other stat is good to have beside maybe T1/T2 Strength.

Awesome, thanks for answering!

Other question, Desecrate can also cast the Carnage Chieftain - are they the same as the Carnage Chieftain found in Act 7?
I see a lot of 2H hammers with the increased stun duration on enemies implicit, does that apply to your minions? I thought it would only be your attacks but I see tons of minion crafted weapons with that implicit.

Edit: Does not apply to minions.
Последняя редакция: Trapsin. Время: 24 июля 2020 г., 3:43:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация