3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello everyone,

If somebody can take some time to analyse my character (Naminae). I died in one shit with the tanky versions. I don't know really why...
Thank you!
Hello guys, what is the best way to craft boots with flat and increased STR? :)
Hey guys

So i have followed this build in harvest
and i'm running tier 14 maps at the moment without much hassle.

As you can see on my gear, it's not the best tbh, but i manage

I have switched out my Sprit offering with Bone offering instead, and to be honest i think it might be better. I feel like i survive i lot more now, and if you take the note Glacing Blows you would have around 75% block on attacks and 69 on spells. Ofc u would take half the dmg on a success full block, but i think it might be worth.

What do you guys think?
what about chitus jewelry? I can't find it in the trade, has it been removed from the game?
"
7Rader написал:
what about chitus jewelry? I can't find it in the trade, has it been removed from the game?

"Legacy jewel with the value "Chitus " would grant the keystone Supreme Ego instead. However, even the jewel was obtained before version 3.11.0, using a Divine Orb ,the player cannot obtain Chitus variant anymore."

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elegant_Hubris
Hi,
Got speed farming setup, though i can't afford emperor's mastery for ~50 ex and historic jewels with 180% minion damage+ are also expensive, any replacements for those?
Created this build except that i dont have few jewels but i have the hubris which gives 180% minion damage, the eye jewel but no pride reservation. Im hving hard time at mines delve 200 up. Does this build really offer low energy shield ? my character only has 700 as energy shield at the moment.
How do you get 15 zombies??? Im cap out at 11....
"
Cardoc12345 написал:
Hey guys

I have switched out my Sprit offering with Bone offering instead, and to be honest i think it might be better. I feel like i survive i lot more now, and if you take the note Glacing Blows you would have around 75% block on attacks and 69 on spells. Ofc u would take half the dmg on a success full block, but i think it might be worth.

What do you guys think?

How do you work out you get 75/69 block?
Glancing blows doubles your block so to get the figures you state you would need around 35% block BEFORE Glancing blows. All i see on your build is 18% block on your weapon and no spell block.
"
EDMOSES написал:
"
Cardoc12345 написал:
Hey guys

What do you guys think?

How do you work out you get 75/69 block?
Glancing blows doubles your block so to get the figures you state you would need around 35% block BEFORE Glancing blows. All i see on your build is 18% block on your weapon and no spell block.

Yeah i forgot my watchers eye that gives me 5% to spellblock. Both ingame and PoB says 75% block on both.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация