3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm pretty sure you need a shield and then take some block nodes along with glancing blows to achieve 75/75.
No idea how your ingame and POB is showing you with 75/75.
"
tonyvn1 написал:
How do you get 15 zombies??? Im cap out at 11....

I have 14. To get that i have:

Lvl 30 Raise Zombie on weapon - 7 zombies.
2 zombies from tree.
1 zombie from ammy.
4 zombies from The Baron. I have 1430 str. I need to find another 70 str to bring me up to 1500 str which will give me 1 more zombie making 15.

Daryl_as_always. is char.
"
ugene17 написал:
Created this build except that i dont have few jewels but i have the hubris which gives 180% minion damage, the eye jewel but no pride reservation. Im hving hard time at mines delve 200 up. Does this build really offer low energy shield ? my character only has 700 as energy shield at the moment.

Put your account to public so we can look at your build.
Having a great time breezing through the story. I just anointed Death Attunement and now I'm looking to see where to go next on the skill tree. I just started the Points 81 - 123 leveling tree and I am thinking to do the Sovereignty and then the rest of the minion nodes, then the health and then the energy shield node.

Should I just skip the leveling tree at this point and go directly to the Budget Build pob tree?

Hi guys,

I almost finished the speed farming version but i dont know where to find this 240% minions damage jewels.
If some know, it would be a great help

Последняя редакция: Suenss. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 5:33:40
"
EDMOSES написал:
I'm pretty sure you need a shield and then take some block nodes along with glancing blows to achieve 75/75.
No idea how your ingame and POB is showing you with 75/75.

and Mystic Bulwark:

15% increased maximum Mana
6% Chance to Block Spell Damage
1% increased Mana Regeneration Rate per 1% Chance to Block Spell Damage

That would total in 75% spell block with Glacing Blows
"
EDMOSES написал:
"
tonyvn1 написал:
How do you get 15 zombies??? Im cap out at 11....

I have 14. To get that i have:

Lvl 30 Raise Zombie on weapon - 7 zombies.
2 zombies from tree.
1 zombie from ammy.
4 zombies from The Baron. I have 1430 str. I need to find another 70 str to bring me up to 1500 str which will give me 1 more zombie making 15.

Daryl_as_always. is char.

your math is off haha The Baron only give 2 zombie if you have 1k str...so you only have 12 zombie with the amulet...
"
EDMOSES написал:
"
ugene17 написал:
Created this build except that i dont have few jewels but i have the hubris which gives 180% minion damage, the eye jewel but no pride reservation. Im hving hard time at mines delve 200 up. Does this build really offer low energy shield ? my character only has 700 as energy shield at the moment.

Put your account to public so we can look at your build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ugene17

Thanks for replying. This is my profile. I am new to this game and just started last month.

I would like to ask if that set up is already okay for me to fight Sirus with awakening 5.

Also, i am too squishy with that set up. I can farm at t15 t16 maps but not easily. I get killed so easily , 1 shotted by enemies. I already have cap of 75 percent on my resistance. Will gladly accept suggestions to enhance my current setup. Again thank you in advance.
Последняя редакция: ugene17. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 15:22:17
"
Thanks for replying. This is my profile. I am new to this game and just started last month.

Your Characters Tab is hidden

Account => Privacy Settings => characters tab
Sorry, I changed it to public now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация