3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
clouds5 написал:
"
Masaruskillz написал:
Can you guys take a look at my PoB and suggest any improvements?

https://pastebin.com/JG6rL6YQ

If you don't my asking, how do you have enough mana for the auras? (minus Pride ofc, which doesnt use mana because of Aul's)

I have more mana than you, I've taken the reserved mana nodes around Sovereignty and I have just barely enough when I get the additional mana reserved from Saqawal's Nest. I'm just talking about these auras:

- Dread Banner (+Generosity support) -->in Gloves

- Flesh and Stone (+Maim)
- Purity of Elements
- Discipline (Vaal)
--> In Armor linked with a +4 enlighten gem

- Aspect of Avian (Weapon)

I use Discipline (Vaal) as CD not as Aura.
"
Masaruskillz написал:

I use Discipline (Vaal) as CD not as Aura.

That makes sense! Thx.

Disclaimer, I'm new to this build and summoner in general:

But I guess you could try switching to Saqawal's and activate that Discipline Aura. That way I only loose about 600-700ES with my build. But you gain a lot of attributes (In my case enough to go over 1500str and have 12 Zombies) and more chance to do double dmg.
And then I also use "The Sorrow of the Divine" Flask to have Zealot's Oath when needed (and life flask restoring ES on big hits).

But I guess with your gear you breeze through any content anyway so :D
Последняя редакция: clouds5. Время: 13 авг. 2020 г., 9:11:55
Is this build still viable? on Standard?
Hello all!

I've played this build in harvest league and currently aimed to sell all my gear/gems/jewels from current character

Скрытый текст

Contact me ingame if you interested to buy my set.
IGN: Undeads_Of_Wraeclast
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
Are you getting over 1000 strength to get the zombie life leech? If so, how? I can't get any closer than 800 even with the efficient training jewel

Edit: I figured it out, I was using the poe planner levelling tree and not the pob tree that had a lot more strength bonuses chosen
Последняя редакция: ktuntied2. Время: 14 авг. 2020 г., 21:26:51
"
Kenkyc написал:

In Standard it's still insanely strong. You can bring the build to an insane amount of DPS, while having really high survivability.

You can take a look at my build in Standard. Got stuff from Blight, Metamorph and Delirium league. My version is not met to tank everything, but it has nasty DPS and more than enough survivability to do all content, except maybe really deep Delve.

https://pastebin.com/xS83VA77

"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Kenkyc написал:

In Standard it's still insanely strong. You can bring the build to an insane amount of DPS, while having really high survivability.

You can take a look at my build in Standard. Got stuff from Blight, Metamorph and Delirium league. My version is not met to tank everything, but it has nasty DPS and more than enough survivability to do all content, except maybe really deep Delve.

Can i ask what your elegant hubris gives you?
I am using a lethal pride for 210 strength.
"
EDMOSES написал:
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Kenkyc написал:

Can i ask what your elegant hubris gives you?
I am using a lethal pride for 210 strength.

+240% increased Minion Damage
+37% chaos resistance.

It's written directly on the Elegant Hubris in the PoB.

I'm not using Lethal Pride, because it's basically useless for me, because i just want to hit 1500 strength and that elegant hubris is litterally giving me more damage with 15 zombies then a lethal pride with 16-17 zombies (at 1800 or 2100 strength) ... and some juicy chaos resistance without having to pay the price of a Watcher Eyes, and Purity of Elments and Enlighten and well ... reworking the whole build to get basically just +50% chaos resistance lol.
What do you suggest are the best support gems to use with Vaal Summon Skeletons in the Hungry Loop ring?
This build blows.

Followed the budget guide that can "comfortably farm T16s" and it's constantly dying to T12-T13 maps.

Honestly save some time, currency, and whatever else and follow some other build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация