3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
"
bigtoaster64 написал:

Here's a PoB with the above recommendations at a reasonable price : https://pastebin.com/SJR8A7PA

Notice i've only used a 180% minion damage elegant which is a lot easier to get then a 240% one, while you get currency for it. Of course the jewel doesn't need to be where i put it, its just the location where your original Lethal Pride was.

I replaced your skeleton that were basically doing nothing for a F&S + Maim.

Checked couple options in the Config tab for more accurate dmg numbers.

Now ~550k dps per zombies with a reasonable 92% impale chance now.

Thank you again for your help!

Like I mentioned in my other answer, I don't quite get how to get the Elegant Hubris I need.

My skeletons are keeping me alive long enough to get through a T16 map in no more than 6 portals. I send them out as a vanguard, because I die instantly if I run into certain groups of monsters. I really would like to graduate away from the skellies, but I'm not sure I can. I will try though and see how it goes.

Where do you read 550k dps? I got 75150 average damage and 248k total dps in that build you linked me.
Well, and again, how did I lose all that damage over night? I might not be able to use PoB right.

Since I can't level right now, I don't have any skill points. I got exactly the build you linked me once before, without the cluster node.

I also kinda blew my whole currency on that weapon the other day and need to farm all over again. Might not make it till the end of league. :(

Edit: I just tried the Flesh & Stone and I got 0 mana left to cast anything (i.e. molten shell).

Hello again,

let me try to explain few things. There is no way your damage is less with multistrike. You are not reading DPS correctly.

1- You need to use POB fork that calculates the damage from impale. google POB community fork and download that. This will give you more accurate DPS.
2- For specters (use 2 carnage chieftain and 1 host cheiftain) for the frenzy and power charges.
3- quality your gems to +20 in your weapon. The source of damage in this build is mostly from gems.
4- As big has recommended, try to use Flesh and Stone in the flesh stance and link it it to maim support for more damage.
5- you should be using VAAL molten shell and not molten shell. Don't need mana for VAAL.
6- CLUSTER jewels are a MUST. You need rotten claw to get close to 100% impale and Vicious bite is a good damage boost. At lvl92 you have enough points to rework your tree and fit at least 1 large cluster jewel. you can fill in one of the jewel slots in the large cluster with fortress covenent until you can afford so decent medium cluster that stacks renewal.
7- the elegant hubris changes every time you use a divine orb on it. the cheap way is to buy few, try them then sell them. The expensive way is to buy one and keep divining it until you get a decent one with at least 2 nodes "+80% minion damage".

Click on my profile and check my tree from last league "Deli_Monicat" as a reference if you'd like.
Скрытый текст
"
Ayanad написал:

Hello again,

let me try to explain few things. There is no way your damage is less with multistrike. You are not reading DPS correctly.

1- You need to use POB fork that calculates the damage from impale. google POB community fork and download that. This will give you more accurate DPS.
2- For specters (use 2 carnage chieftain and 1 host cheiftain) for the frenzy and power charges.
3- quality your gems to +20 in your weapon. The source of damage in this build is mostly from gems.
4- As big has recommended, try to use Flesh and Stone in the flesh stance and link it it to maim support for more damage.
5- you should be using VAAL molten shell and not molten shell. Don't need mana for VAAL.
6- CLUSTER jewels are a MUST. You need rotten claw to get close to 100% impale and Vicious bite is a good damage boost. At lvl92 you have enough points to rework your tree and fit at least 1 large cluster jewel. you can fill in one of the jewel slots in the large cluster with fortress covenent until you can afford so decent medium cluster that stacks renewal.
7- the elegant hubris changes every time you use a divine orb on it. the cheap way is to buy few, try them then sell them. The expensive way is to buy one and keep divining it until you get a decent one with at least 2 nodes "+80% minion damage".

Click on my profile and check my tree from last league "Deli_Monicat" as a reference if you'd like.

Hi and thanks again.

1. Thanks for the tip with the POB fork, downloaded it.

2. Yes, that's the specters I use. I Keep trying for a 4th one.

3. Almost there with the quality. But what was it that I misunderstood about the empower skill?

4. I can use Flesh and Stone when I don't use dread banner, which I realize is not good, but I am also bad at using it when I'm supposed to place it.

5. I do use Vaal Molten Shell on CD but it is not available most of the time, so I use both alternating. I also can't cyclone with 0 mana, which is kind of a big deal.

6. I hear you, but I looked at your profile and I can't do it like that. I need all my 3 Effective Training jewels and can't take out any other nodes that include any amount of strength, as I already dropped under 1000 when I put in the Elegant Hubris and I had to change a jewel. But that at least also gives me 15% increased minion damage. But I lost both life and ES, which might not help with my high mortality rate.
"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Ayanad написал:

Hello again,

Hi and thanks again.

3. Almost there with the quality. But what was it that I misunderstood about the empower skill?

4. I can use Flesh and Stone when I don't use dread banner, which I realize is not good, but I am also bad at using it when I'm supposed to place it.

5. I do use Vaal Molten Shell on CD but it is not available most of the time, so I use both alternating. I also can't cyclone with 0 mana, which is kind of a big deal.

6. I hear you, but I looked at your profile and I can't do it like that. I need all my 3 Effective Training jewels and can't take out any other nodes that include any amount of strength, as I already dropped under 1000 when I put in the Elegant Hubris and I had to change a jewel. But that at least also gives me 15% increased minion damage. But I lost both life and ES, which might not help with my high mortality rate.

3. Empower and gems quality are two things. Empower gives ++ levels to your other gems in the link, but the quality on it, doesn't matter if it's already lvl 3.

4. Dread Bannner you NEED to use it in an impale build, otherwise you impale chance will drop too much and that's not good. And you don't need to place it, just activate the aura and forget about it.

5. Yes, that's a "nerf" from 3.11, cant use both at the same time anymore, but not a big deal. Craft -x mana while channeling on rings if the cost of your cyclone is low (like couple mana points), otherwise you'll have to invest in some reduce mana reserved on skill tree and/or enlighten

6. Remember that Large Cluster jewels have 2 free sockets so by using 1 socket on your skill tree, you fill a socket on your tree, but you get 2 sockets from the jewel, so in the end you got an aditionnal free socket on top of the mods of the cluster jewel

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 20 авг. 2020 г., 15:53:19
"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Ayanad написал:

Hello again,

Hi and thanks again.

Hi Again,

more tips on your tree and the direction you should be working towards. some are low hanging fruit and some are long term.
1- delete enduring bond wheel (+3 skill points)
2- connect through the strength below devotion notable and delete the 2 int points on the top left of the tree (+1 skill point)
3- connect to souverenity through reduced mana instead of aura effect so you can get some mana back (-1 skill point)
4- connect to diamond skin inside the hubris circle through warrior blood which is shorter path (+1 skill point)
5- once you can afford buying the large and medium cluster jewels, delete both wheels (spiritual command / sacrifice) and instead use 2 medium clusters (renewal + dread march)
6- try to get rings with +50 stength and quality all accessories with +% attributes in order to get rid of the efficient training on the top of your tree and use a medium thread of hope instead so you can get ravenous horde. that change will also get you back quite a bit of skill points so you can aim at having a second cluster jewel arrangement.
7- since you are using flesh offering, replace mistress of sacrifice with bone barrier.
Скрытый текст
"
Ayanad написал:

Hi Again,

more tips on your tree and the direction you should be working towards. some are low hanging fruit and some are long term.
1- delete enduring bond wheel (+3 skill points)
2- connect through the strength below devotion notable and delete the 2 int points on the top left of the tree (+1 skill point)
3- connect to souverenity through reduced mana instead of aura effect so you can get some mana back (-1 skill point)
4- connect to diamond skin inside the hubris circle through warrior blood which is shorter path (+1 skill point)
5- once you can afford buying the large and medium cluster jewels, delete both wheels (spiritual command / sacrifice) and instead use 2 medium clusters (renewal + dread march)
6- try to get rings with +50 stength and quality all accessories with +% attributes in order to get rid of the efficient training on the top of your tree and use a medium thread of hope instead so you can get ravenous horde. that change will also get you back quite a bit of skill points so you can aim at having a second cluster jewel arrangement.
7- since you are using flesh offering, replace mistress of sacrifice with bone barrier.

Thanks! That helped a lot. I implemented a number of your suggestions and I can now run F&S and dread banner AND cyclone! Now it is time to play instead of fiddle and find an exalt or two for the jewels.

I actually missed bone barrier a lot, it's necessary now that I lost a chunk of all my defenses and was dying even too much before that. I wonder where that promised tankiness is hiding out. And I really need some speed, being so super slow is very deadly for me. I used to zap around with shield charge, but that is of course not possible with this build. Eventually gonna work towards the speed setup, but that will take longer than one league.
i am confused. The pob for budget setup has a different skill tree and the lvling guide has a different one, i followed the lvling guide but i'm going for the budget setup.. what do i do?
Последняя редакция: paltz217. Время: 21 авг. 2020 г., 4:18:29
pretty sick build with sick damage! just one thing i cant manage to get is the timeless jewel with 240% dmg. i manage to only get the 160%. playing on standard btw.
HI~Please let me know why you choose withering step as you only movement skill, because it does not really move you, what wither step bring to this build other than phasing and movement speed buff?
"
dd0044 написал:
HI~Please let me know why you choose withering step as you only movement skill, because it does not really move you, what wither step bring to this build other than phasing and movement speed buff?

Withering step has a ton of benefits.

- Elusive (movement speed/evasion)
- Phasing
- Wither Debfuff (6 stacks at max gem level)

Spirit offering gives minions a % of their physical as extra chaos damage (unless you're using brutality, then no ele/chaos damage).

So when you're running around with phasing, faster speed, evasion and applying the wither debuff to enemies, your minions will do additional 36% chaos damage.
Последняя редакция: SupremoRTD. Время: 21 авг. 2020 г., 14:23:23
"
paltz217 написал:
i am confused. The pob for budget setup has a different skill tree and the lvling guide has a different one, i followed the lvling guide but i'm going for the budget setup.. what do i do?

You follow the leveling setup, then you respect into the budget setup. That's because there are stuff that aren't met to be used while leveling and some leveling stuff that you want to drop for a better option (budget setup) once you get to the endgame.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация