3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lobang написал:
Can someone take a quick look at my POB and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Even with a 240% minion damage Elegant Hubris (which isn't reflected in POB) my zombie DPS is only 225k.

In POB u can craft items and edit them. With 240% minion dmg timeless jew u will have 361.874 dps inc. impale
How about spider+ zombie ? Many use heralds + spider
Hello,

I have very little experience with Necromancers, so I get a bit lost in how the abilities are triggered. Maybe I'm wrong but I wondered about this:

In the budget setup, cyclone is used to cast Desecrate and Spirit Offering.
In the tanky endgame setup, there is no such ability it seems. So is everything hardcasted? and if so, what is the point in running with a big two-hander with so much strength ?
"
Wiizper написал:
I also dont really want to swap my cyclone as i enjoy cycloning about.

You don't need to swap it, just move cyclone, desecrate, cast while, offering to another item, your generosity and banner are not using their 100% potential with cyclone, they must work with another auras (not with purity)
"
Wiizper написал:

I did use geofri before but i like having the avian stuff.

Then switch gloves into smth more useful, mb rare gloves with strength
"
Starostа написал:
"
Wiizper написал:
I also dont really want to swap my cyclone as i enjoy cycloning about.

You don't need to swap it, just move cyclone, desecrate, cast while, offering to another item, your generosity and banner are not using their 100% potential with cyclone, they must work with another auras (not with purity)
"
Wiizper написал:

I did use geofri before but i like having the avian stuff.

Then switch gloves into smth more useful, mb rare gloves with strength

Decided to go back to Geofri to be more tanky for now, 5572 health and 2229 energy shield.
According to PoB im at 96k per Zombie, not sure if that's correct or how PoB works with minion damage etc.

Looked at new amulets / rings but most of them are way above my budget sadly, especially rings with strength + minion damage.

Also should we use blood stance? In the budget version it's sand stance in the PoB and on the tanky one it's blood stance.
Последняя редакция: Wiizper. Время: 3 сент. 2020 г., 11:38:08
"
Wiizper написал:

According to PoB im at 74.8k per Zombie, not sure if that's correct or how PoB works with minion damage etc.

POB is doing well with minions, your dps inc impale is good http://prntscr.com/uaz6sc

PS: my dps inc impale is about 950 (without spectres buff and else), but i'm near full build (without awakened multistrike) http://prntscr.com/uazac9
"
Wiizper написал:
Also should we use blood stance? In the budget version it's sand stance in the PoB and on the tanky one it's blood stance.

Blood stance for dmg, sand stance for survivability
"
Starostа написал:
"
Wiizper написал:

According to PoB im at 74.8k per Zombie, not sure if that's correct or how PoB works with minion damage etc.

POB is doing well with minions, your dps inc impale is good http://prntscr.com/uaz6sc

PS: my dps inc impale is about 950 (without spectres buff and else), but i'm near full build (without awakened multistrike) http://prntscr.com/uazac9

So is that per zombie? Sometimes it doesn't feel like i do that much damage, like minotaur can take 20-30 seconds for me

And sirus 8 takes an absolute lifetime..
Последняя редакция: Wiizper. Время: 3 сент. 2020 г., 12:20:37
"
Wiizper написал:
"
Starostа написал:

So is that per zombie? Sometimes it doesn't feel like i do that much damage, like minotaur can take 20-30 seconds for me

And sirus 8 takes an absolute lifetime..

minotaur have 32 578 382 hp, you gave 500k dps without mods, 1M with buffs, 30M hp/1M dps = 30s
So how can i increase that without having to spend like 10 ex because i can't kill Sirus like this, i need to somehow get more damage

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация