3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Starostа написал:
"
Kassandross написал:
I have a few questions. First I am a casual gamer and don't quite understand the game, I freely admit my ignorance.

I like the ranged spectre concept but when I check the gear in the guide for 3.11 RANGED SPECTRES SETUP (SPECTACULARLY FUN) none of the items have a spectre gem in them. How did you get ranged spectres? Knowing the gear is great but it is also extremely valuable to know the gems that are placed in the gear.

I am probably missing something obvious, if I am I apologize. Please help me to understand. Thank you.

Its author or forum's mistake, later he told it's 5-link Hungry loop with spectres (Raise spectre gem is not showing for some reasons)

Thank you for the explanation. For some unknown reason I thought his hungry loop was for skeletons and that is what I have been working for. I feel stupid now. :(
Hey man, Im trying out the build, and im a bit confused about something. I have a elegant hubris gem ( im not rich and it cost me a lot of what i have) Its chitus like yours ( though the seed number is different) and it doesnt turn the nodes around it into minion damage.... Please explain, because im really confused and dont understand. Was it nerfed or do i need the exact seed? ( 123500)

Thanks

"
Fabs54 написал:
Hey man, Im trying out the build, and im a bit confused about something. I have a elegant hubris gem ( im not rich and it cost me a lot of what i have) Its chitus like yours ( though the seed number is different) and it doesnt turn the nodes around it into minion damage.... Please explain, because im really confused and dont understand. Was it nerfed or do i need the exact seed? ( 123500)

Thanks

Don't try to get the exact seed value, you just can't it's pure rng. And the notables (Minion Damage nodes, etc.) are generated using that seed number that is completly random, so again you can't just try to copy the jewel.

2 solutions :

1- Throw a divine orb on the jewel to randomize the seed number, place the jewel in your skill tree, check the nodes that are generated with that seed number. If good, keep it. If not, repeat.

2- Buy a random elegant hubris jewel from someone for cheap, place it in your skill tree, check the nodes that generated by the jewel, if good keep it. If not, sell it, use the currency fro that sell to buy another one, repeat.
Anyone have any clue how to beat Sirus during the last round? I get clobbered. Also, anyone have good thoughts on which support gems to add to hungry loop using Vaal Summon Skeletons?
Последняя редакция: RobaFett_. Время: 1 сент. 2020 г., 20:00:18
"
RobaFett_ написал:
Anyone have any clue how to beat Sirus during the last round? I get clobbered. Also, anyone have good thoughts on which support gems to add to hungry loop using Vaal Summon Skeletons?

Sirius is easy, just use flame dash and dodge.
For hungry loop use: minion damage, melee phys, feeding frenzy, ruthless (it was in guide)
"
Starostа написал:
"
RobaFett_ написал:

Sirius is easy, just use flame dash and dodge.
For hungry loop use: minion damage, melee phys, feeding frenzy, ruthless (it was in guide)

I wish Sirus was easy and didn't see the skeleton info in the guide. Anyone else have tips on Sirus?
Played this build a few leagues ago and just picked it up again. In terms of more damagef, what should i focus on? I deffo need more HP though, at 5k atm
Was considering a cluster jewel for Rotten Claws and Vicious bite, but then i'd lose X points where i can get health. Opinions?
Последняя редакция: Wiizper. Время: 2 сент. 2020 г., 16:21:53
"
Wiizper написал:
Played this build a few leagues ago and just picked it up again. In terms of more damagef, what should i focus on? I deffo need more HP though, at 5k atm
Was considering a cluster jewel for Rotten Claws and Vicious bite, but then i'd lose X points where i can get health. Opinions?

1. Shaper's touch is bad option without Geofri's, if you just switch your chest, you will have a lot of ES and will live more.

2. For more dmg you can put your gems in another order -> remove "cyclone-desecrate-cast_while-offering" to gloves and put "enlighten-pride-flesh" + convocation in chest and purity in ring.

3. Buy/make unset ring/s with 35% minion dmg (find in delve and fracture in harvest then use essence for t1 strength)

Anything else is passive tree's changes
Thanks for your tips. Ill look over my gear after work and see what i can do.

Whats the opinion about getting a cluster jewel instead of getting the scion life wheel? I did use geofri before but i like having the avian stuff.
I also dont really want to swap my cyclone as i enjoy cycloning about.
Can someone take a quick look at my POB and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Even with a 240% minion damage Elegant Hubris (which isn't reflected in POB) my zombie DPS is only 225k.

I noticed that POB tells me if I remove my chest armor I only lose 0.9% of my DPS, whereas in the example build removing the chest results in a 21.5% DPS loss. There are similar disparities for the other pieces of armor. Yet I checked my gem setup and don't find anything drastically different...

https://pastebin.com/akWe2HC0

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация