3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Multiblajwk написал:
Hi tried building the speed setup of this build but im really haveing a hard time dealing with T15 and T15+, my minnions die and it dosen't feel like i have all the damge you talk about

Im using 4 specters and 11 zombies with stone golem and holy relic, using flesh offering and respecced for bone barrier to be able to keep my minnions alive.

All i can think about is that maybe my minnions have to low resistance? im very new to the entire summoner thing so im pretty clueless :)

Any kind soul that could check out my pastebin and tell me what im doing wrong :)

https://pastebin.com/NWviDQR6

Double checked your gear, tree, gems, minion stats and I can proudly say - your minions can only be dead after meeting with Sirius or Elder, but not with T15 mobs. Can you make a video with obs or smth when u running map without "reflect phys" and publish it on Youtube so I (and smbdy else) can check it?
Alright thnak for the feedback, i'll try to make a video of a T15 this weekend, pretty late right now :)

I still feel like i lack some dmg for example "legion stone" encounters i don't have the time to kill all the chest mobs.
Последняя редакция: Multiblajwk. Время: 27 авг. 2020 г., 19:29:38
Hey guys, need help on my CI build below:

https://pastebin.com/0GbzW6KB

I got around 1500 STR but I only have low ES (around 4300ish), am I missing something / any suggestions for improvement?

Thanks for the help in advance!!
"
dice0204874 написал:
Hey guys, need help on my CI build below:

https://pastebin.com/0GbzW6KB

I got around 1500 STR but I only have low ES (around 4300ish), am I missing something / any suggestions for improvement?

Thanks for the help in advance!!

If you want more ES and resistances with strength , you can swap ur amulet into rare aber amulet warlord-shaper with 10% inc attributes and 14% inc strh + rare hunter's boots with +55 str and 10% inc str, everything i listed before is SUFF and %inc ES or +ES are PREF. Also check str rolls on ur belt as well.
"
Multiblajwk написал:
Alright thnak for the feedback, i'll try to make a video of a T15 this weekend, pretty late right now :)

I still feel like i lack some dmg for example "legion stone" encounters i don't have the time to kill all the chest mobs.

Well, even with more damage, don't expect that much more for legion encounters. The build isn't really great to clear legion monolith even with top end dps. Of course if the layout isn't too bad and you just aiming chests and generals, that will be fine most of the time with decent dps, but still.
However, there are blight gloves i believe, that help clearing them faster, but i haven't tested it yet. You might wanna check that out.
I have a few questions. First I am a casual gamer and don't quite understand the game, I freely admit my ignorance.

I like the ranged spectre concept but when I check the gear in the guide for 3.11 RANGED SPECTRES SETUP (SPECTACULARLY FUN) none of the items have a spectre gem in them. How did you get ranged spectres? Knowing the gear is great but it is also extremely valuable to know the gems that are placed in the gear.

I am probably missing something obvious, if I am I apologize. Please help me to understand. Thank you.
"
Kassandross написал:
I have a few questions. First I am a casual gamer and don't quite understand the game, I freely admit my ignorance.

I like the ranged spectre concept but when I check the gear in the guide for 3.11 RANGED SPECTRES SETUP (SPECTACULARLY FUN) none of the items have a spectre gem in them. How did you get ranged spectres? Knowing the gear is great but it is also extremely valuable to know the gems that are placed in the gear.

I am probably missing something obvious, if I am I apologize. Please help me to understand. Thank you.

You'll likely be better off going with this build for spectres https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275
"
Dethdrek написал:
"
Kassandross написал:

You'll likely be better off going with this build for spectres https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275

I'll check it out, thank you.
"
Kassandross написал:

Its author or forum's mistake, later he told it's 5-link Hungry loop with spectres (Raise spectre gem is not showing for some reasons)
edit
Последняя редакция: Wunju. Время: 31 авг. 2020 г., 16:09:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация