3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Will this build be updated for 3.12 due to the changes they gave to necro in the patch notes? Was hoping I would be able to use this build for 3.12 cause it sounded crazy fun.
So guys... it's viable for league-start 3.12?
I'll be using the exact same setup for 3.12 Heist League that I have used since 3.9. I've been using the same tanky Geofri setup since last year, I have managed to make it to level 95+36 challenges in Metamorph league, level 95+37 challenges in Delirium league and level 94+28 challenges in Harvest league. I decided to stop at around 24 challenges when I saw just how much exalt (probably almost 20 exa) was needed to complete the "doable" challenges. I played the least amount in Harvest, at around 14 days playtime.

I also don't use cluster jewels or elegant hubris to boost minion damage, but I have been using the minion bow+quiver setup instead of the Femurs staff.

I noticed I have difficulty going beyond level 95 and I haven't been able to kill Sirus since Metamorph league where I managed at least a 50% success rate. But I think, I have hit a wall by level 95. My chaos and resists are capped. I tried using a level 6 20% awakened minion damage gem vs feeding frenzy in the zombie bow weapon, somehow it feels better with feeding frenzy, anyone else feel the same or am I missing something here? Do I use blood or sand stance?

Any suggestions on improving the tanky build without breaking the bank too much?
What's a better way to go to level 95 and beyond? I was 40% away from level 95 then crashed and burned down to almost 0%.
Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 8:46:08
You want blood stance for maim.
"
You want blood stance for maim.

Ah good, thanks for the confirm, for a moment I thought I should shift to sand.
Anything update needed for 3.12?
3.12 looks good to go. Enjoy.

Have updated the main post with a note of caution and updated some of the numbers I had upfront... eg I stated that we had upwards of 25,000 eHP and 300% movespeed etc. Although we had those numbers previously, Chris Wilson didn't like it so he called me and said "bro... you're getting nerfed". I debated on your behalf but to no avail.

Text I have added to guide:

Sep 2020 Update: This build was so insanely OP when it was created in 3.8 that it has been nerfed every league since then. So unfortunately you can no longer experience the game-breaking mechanics of this build... but it has now become an average to strong, casual and relaxed style build that can still carry you all the way through the game with some investment.

Good luck with your heists, exiles!
what about skeletons?? how can i add them
"
cristian1994 написал:

You can use a socket for summon vaal skeletons in the 6-link zombie weapon (Femurs staff or minion bow) if you really want to use them (like I do) ... you just need to give up feeding frenzy or minion damage in the zombie weapon. Eventually, if you still need to use skeletons, I still place them together with the summon golem 4-link (in either the glove or the boots). The Baron helm would be for your raise spectre and animated guardian.
"
10011001 написал:
"
cristian1994 написал:

You can use a socket for summon vaal skeletons in the 6-link zombie weapon (Femurs staff or minion bow) if you really want to use them (like I do) ... you just need to give up feeding frenzy or minion damage in the zombie weapon. Eventually, if you still need to use skeletons, I still place them together with the summon golem 4-link (in either the glove or the boots). The Baron helm would be for your raise spectre and animated guardian.

I've been looking for this. May the Lords of Chaos bless the next risky strategy you plan!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация