3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Quick question, would this type of build be possible on a guardian? Kinda want to play a guardian summoner build that uses skelies so i can take advantage of Iron Mass, but there doesn't seem to be any guides on guardian skelies.

Think I played a guardian skelly build during 3.8 or something, cleared pretty much all content except sirus (cuz i couldn't be bothered learning how to control my minions lol), so i kinda miss that
how about you stop just changing the season number and actually update this build
"
justFNdirty написал:
how about you stop just changing the season number and actually update this build

He's not your freaking employee wtf. How about you update the build with your own post.
"
justFNdirty написал:

How about you show some gratitude towards him and every other person who take time out of their own lives to make builds and post them for you. They aren't obligated to change/update/cater to you or the community, but they do when/if they are willing.

Go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure and stop harassing the people who make this community great.
leveling builds conflicts with main POB
Последняя редакция: Humay. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 15:57:10
Forgive my newbosity in advance.

I'd really like to try this build, but I don't see the skill tree part anywhere? Are you supposed to pause the videos and look at the skill tree there orrr...? I suspect I am missing something
I tried this build at the end of 3.11 to see if I liked it. I was going to use this as my league starter but now I am not sure. With the nerfs is it really worth playing?
"
TheRealJebu написал:
I tried this build at the end of 3.11 to see if I liked it. I was going to use this as my league starter but now I am not sure. With the nerfs is it really worth playing?

I have exactly the same doubts...
Also, is this fully updated?
All sections are still marked as 3.11, there are some curse changes
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Последняя редакция: Nishrek. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 5:10:18
Can some1 provide actual POB for this build?
"
stahs22 написал:
Can some1 provide actual POB for this build?

In the section called Leveling under the headings Points 1-20, Points 21-40, etc

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация