3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What about alternate quality raise zombie? All of them seem useful in some ways, last one seems pretty crazy.

Alternate Quality 1 Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has 40% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
Alternate Quality 2 Minions Regenerate 2% of Life per second
Alternate Quality 3 Minions gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Minions take Chaos Damage equal to 20% of their Life over one second when Raised
Best enchant for baron ?
your build get insta gibbed in heists
because of one shot mechanics
zombies die even in 10 lvl less dungeon
"
brunowa написал:
3.12 looks good to go. Enjoy.

Have updated the main post with a note of caution and updated some of the numbers I had upfront... eg I stated that we had upwards of 25,000 eHP and 300% movespeed etc. Although we had those numbers previously, Chris Wilson didn't like it so he called me and said "bro... you're getting nerfed". I debated on your behalf but to no avail.

Text I have added to guide:

Sep 2020 Update: This build was so insanely OP when it was created in 3.8 that it has been nerfed every league since then. So unfortunately you can no longer experience the game-breaking mechanics of this build... but it has now become an average to strong, casual and relaxed style build that can still carry you all the way through the game with some investment.

Good luck with your heists, exiles!

Hey Brunowa - I was there in 3.8 when you published this build. It was the first build that enabled me to play and complete most of the game top tier content and the closest I've ever been to an immortal. The guide was easy to follow. The build was smooth, strong and totally fun to play. I was there when you took on Uber Elder naked too :-) - still an infamous video. I still occasionally run the build, but it could only take so many nerfs to the nuts. RIP in King of Summoners. You have earned a well deserved retirement. Brunowa - thank you for such a jewel that this build was.

So Brunowa - what's the next build you're creating, so we can once again take on Uber Elder, Sirus, or any other game boss badass while naked ?
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 10:01:59
Buenas tardes,
so no se puede acceder a ver las gemas que se usan
No se despliega, me pueden pasar las gemas y habilidades

Gracias.
This build is still viable? Can kill Sirius or better try another build?
"
LordVitar написал:
This build is still viable? Can kill Sirius or better try another build?

i played this build and the "queen" zombie build last league, started on skellies this league but not rly happy with it atm so im gonna try zombies since i can just buy the gear. ill leave a coment here later to say how its doing, specially the heists since its what i spam the most atm.
Hey guys, just curious where i should be going next with the build. About to be heading into red maps. Have an exalt to spend atm.

Why you take Skull Cracking in End-game version (passive three nodes)
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
any realistic PoB for the 'TANKY END-GAME SETUP' build that does not involves impossible to get Harvest gear - like the amulet with 10% increased attributes and increased Strength? :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация