3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Build is still OP - killed Elder, Uber Elder, Shaper and Sirius with it.

But have one main question:
what is better to use - Flesh and Stone + maim OR Aspect of Avian for minions?
Use both: avian and f&d+maim.

My aura setup:
Avian + Dread Banner + Flesh & Stone + Maim + Discipline

Dread Banner explanation:
I use: Alternate Quality 1 with Nearby Enemies deal 2% less Damage

My Spectres:
Frenzy-charges Chieftain
Power-charges Chieftain
They of Tul (for Snow Cloak: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Snow_Cloak 20% dodge, 15% dmg reduction when in cloud)
vulnerable-curse Siren

Stone Golem (Taunt + ES regen)
Relict (ES regen, phys dps, minions life regen)

12 Zombies (9 from skillgem, 2 from Baron - 1k str, 1 from amulet)

I'm experimenting with different cluster-jewels setups at the moment (over 40% dodge with high block and massive regeneration and leech is awesome).

BUT...

I have reflex of a zombie, so Sirius is no-no for me (can't escape his 3rd phase deathbeams).

On the other hand: other bossfights are in easy-mode and death occures only because I did not run from obvious death-zones...
Последняя редакция: Fukurokage. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 3:19:59
Will anyone please be able to critique on my build?

I'm not a very experienced player and i've been tinkering with what i felt is correct, but i'm not too sure if it is correct

any feedback will be much appreciated!
What is better?

War Banner or Dread Banner?
What is the impact of more frequent Impale on damage? Will it be worth more in comparison to increased phys dmg and accuracy?
"
Fukurokage написал:
What is better?

War Banner or Dread Banner?
What is the impact of more frequent Impale on damage? Will it be worth more in comparison to increased phys dmg and accuracy?

someone shared earlier on that Dread Banner will be better if you have Impale on your zombies, otherwise can stick with War Banner
"
Fukurokage написал:

My aura setup:

My Spectres:
Frenzy-charges Chieftain
Power-charges Chieftain
They of Tul (for Snow Cloak: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Snow_Cloak 20% dodge, 15% dmg reduction when in cloud)
vulnerable-curse Siren

I'm experimenting with different cluster-jewels setups at the moment (over 40% dodge with high block and massive regeneration and leech is awesome).

BUT...

I have reflex of a zombie, so Sirius is no-no for me (can't escape his 3rd phase deathbeams).

On the other hand: other bossfights are in easy-mode and death occures only because I did not run from obvious death-zones...

Thanks for the useful info.
thank you for the build guide :)
"
RLx27 написал:
"
Fukurokage написал:

My aura setup:

My Spectres:
Frenzy-charges Chieftain
Power-charges Chieftain
vulnerable-curse Siren

BUT...

Thanks for the useful info.

After some testing I can say that my modification to the build give a lot of safety in high level maps (boosted T15 + delirium orbs) and in juicy Heists. DMG is okish, but don't expect instant kills vs unique enemies, but fight is comfortable enough to give it a try.
"

My aura setup:

Problem is i have:
Pride + Avian + Dread Banner + Discipline

or you aura setup is better for Zombies?
hey,

as of now can this build do end game content?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация