3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
bvanharjr написал:
"
Tom1nside написал:
"
Ragefanatic написал:
WHY DON'T YOU GUYS USE FEEDING FRENZY FOR ZOMBIES?!?!

u can give them the feedin frenzy buff from a golem why to waste a gem slot on zombies 6link

Not giving them the gem won't change their AI from being passive. The buff doesn't do that, the gem itself does.

In PVP, I tested zombies without feeding frenzy, and while I was standing still, I noticed they will still go after a player, but their aggressive range is much shorter. When zombies are used with feeding frenzy, the range of their aggressiveness is much longer.

I really think the aggressive-passive stance should be a function of the gem (alt behavior). Having to use a gem to get the minions to actually, you know, attack is not a very good design IMO.
i played 3 league and all follow this guide, thank you so much
Feels bad that the POB pastebin expired.
Hi. This build looks very interesting. I´m looking at the gem links, there is a way to include an Summon Skeleton somewhere? Looks a good skill to add in the build.
"
Torneco написал:
Hi. This build looks very interesting. I´m looking at the gem links, there is a way to include an Summon Skeleton somewhere? Looks a good skill to add in the build.

Yes, drop the other gems you don't normally use.
Like, I don't use convocation or cyclone.

Generally, I swap the location of my gems depending on my progress.
Maybe at the start v.skeletons will be at the body armour, then later moved to either boot or gloves, then much much later back at the body armour. Sometimes I even move v.skeletons temporarily (in some maps) to the weapon.

I normally link v.skeletons with feeding frenzy to make them zoom (specially for PVP), but ideally I would like to give them the same gems as I would the zombies.
I am curious how did you get the passive death attunement. Even with the Thread of Hope I still cant get it.
"
Samkrow написал:
I am curious how did you get the passive death attunement. Even with the Thread of Hope I still cant get it.

Amulet annoint
hello i love the video and how the build seems to look im wanting to try this out but the new pastebin doesnt seem to work and the others that are further down on the page are outdated with skills that are not there anymore and im wondering if you have a updated version i can look at <3
Is there an up to date PoB pastebin link?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация