3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
cheep355 написал:
I have a mirror budget on standard, does anyone want to sell their items to me? If so please message me. :)

I've seen a body armour with physical reflect and plus 1 zombie listed for 1 mirror. That's just for the chest piece.
"
"
tonzki123 написал:
hello, i'm fairly new to the game (30+ hours played) and i dont understand why arrogance was linked with animate guardian, raised spectre and meatshield. i tried googling if it works but i cant find anything linking arrogance with animate guardian. please shed some light on my problem thank you

this is on the budget build by the way. thanks

game doesn't tell you this but minions have mana, which they need to cast their skills that aren't auto attacks (in most cases aa is trash and dps loss overall).

So you give them arrogance (bloodmagic in the past) so they can always cast their skills without waiting for mana regen. this is especially important on spectre builds which run support specters for charges etc.

thank you very much for the insight.

another thing, why is thread of hope put in the socket but in path of building nothing is allocated in the ring it provides? thank you very much for the reply!
"
tonzki123 написал:
"
"
tonzki123 написал:
hello, i'm fairly new to the game (30+ hours played) and i dont understand why arrogance was linked with animate guardian, raised spectre and meatshield. i tried googling if it works but i cant find anything linking arrogance with animate guardian. please shed some light on my problem thank you

this is on the budget build by the way. thanks

game doesn't tell you this but minions have mana, which they need to cast their skills that aren't auto attacks (in most cases aa is trash and dps loss overall).

So you give them arrogance (bloodmagic in the past) so they can always cast their skills without waiting for mana regen. this is especially important on spectre builds which run support specters for charges etc.

thank you very much for the insight.

another thing, why is thread of hope put in the socket but in path of building nothing is allocated in the ring it provides? thank you very much for the reply!

For Thread of Hope (medium), allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation. you don't really need it, especially on budget build or ssf, but it's good to have. it's mostly to save some passive points on tree, but you can get them from scion life wheel if you're short/underlevel
Hello ! Great guide and great build !
just a question. With Tank end game build (geofri armor) should i run with discipline or avian ?

thank you
"

For Thread of Hope (medium), allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation. you don't really need it, especially on budget build or ssf, but it's good to have. it's mostly to save some passive points on tree, but you can get them from scion life wheel if you're short/underlevel

i see thank you very much man. i was so lost i really didnt know how to understand the PoB. generosity and enlighten and empower is super expensive :) thanks!!!
anyone can tellme how this build do in this ultimatum league ? no matter the invest. just hows doing now days?
Is there a up to date pob or an alternative pob?
"
yyyiiyyy написал:
anyone can tellme how this build do in this ultimatum league ? no matter the invest. just hows doing now days?

I'm can do Sirius A8. If you are careful you might only need one portal, but his last phase is pretty crazy. My 12 zombies are 1.7mil dps with almost 7k hp and over 3k ES. T16 maps are smooth and T16 ultimatims are mostly doable depending on map mods and if the layout is open.

As for POB, I just used the basic tree to level up until I started messing around with cluster jewels. I actually started out with frost sentinel spectres but switched to the chieftains. There is so much customization you can do, from getting more armour with grace and iron reflexes, to maxing out dps. I can get over 2mil dps per zombie but I am trying to improve survivability.

Here is the pastebin for what I have currently, but I'm constantly tweaking it. You can get much cheaper items and still have great DPS and T16 maps would still be smooth.

https://pastebin.com/Mmbk1Sjb
Последняя редакция: thetht. Время: 18 июля 2021 г., 2:59:22
"
yyyiiyyy написал:

I can also co-sign what thetht said about the build. I'm doing endgame content.. I really suck at the Sirus fight and haven't beat A8 (I can do 7 on my last portals).

That being said I easily farm Shaper, Elder, Conquerors/Guardians,and Maven 10 ways with no trouble as well as the both Guardian Maven invites (I alch and go unless the mods are too rippy). Cortex maps on console are 10ex so I'm only doing what I find and not wasting Exalts buying them. Havent even attempted Maven but I'm gonna save/buy Crescents and go ham on her towards end of league.

Aint by my PC currently but on my PoB I have like 300k DPS per zombie (500k if u include Impale), 6k HP/5kEs, 4 spectres, AG. My profile is public so if u want to check out SummonDos gear u can.
Последняя редакция: Richman209ish. Время: 2 июля 2021 г., 1:12:01
"
yyyiiyyy написал:

I messed up my atlas early (map drops were always the same), so I only reached A2, but still played for 6 days spread across 2 plus months of ultimatum league using the tanky setup and still managed to finish 24 out of 40 challenges (2 days to finish 12 challenges, and another 4 days to finish 12 more challenges). I played with only 3 auras and a femurs most of the time and still reached level 93. Spectres and AG would sometimes die during the ultimatum encounter, so I stopped using the AG and ran without one most of the time.
Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 9 июля 2021 г., 14:24:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация