3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

what exactly is the point of the arrogance support gem on the helmet thats shown in the speed build?

non of the 4 gems there link together to get supported

Helmet Link -
> Raise Spectre
> Summon Holy Relic
> Arrogance Support
> Molten Shell
"
XanderBlackpaw написал:
what exactly is the point of the arrogance support gem on the helmet thats shown in the speed build?

non of the 4 gems there link together to get supported

Helmet Link -
> Raise Spectre
> Summon Holy Relic
> Arrogance Support
> Molten Shell

It used to be Blood Magic Support to increase the frequency of Frenzy and Power Charges provided by your Chieftains. They removed Blood Magic and replaced it with Arrogance Support and Lifetap support. Idk why Arrogance Support is linked here though, we actually need Lifetap support instead, which allows our spectres to use life for casting their warcries.
hey,in pob theres thread of hope,and i cant quite understand why since it has no use there,mind helping me out?also,i dont quite get to your dmg and stats and i have almost 1 to 1 as your build,the fast clear one.
the thread of hope in the top right socket on the tree lets you open up cruel preparation and ravenous horde aslong as its a Medium range
Последняя редакция: XanderBlackpaw. Время: 11 июня 2021 г., 15:06:38
From OP's post...

"People have mentioned that their AG has died in the Hall of Grandmasters as well as Acid Cavern maps, so perhaps turn him off for those maps."

Umm how do you turn off AG without losing the equipped unique or rare gears?

Thanks
"
Elyrae написал:
From OP's post...

"People have mentioned that their AG has died in the Hall of Grandmasters as well as Acid Cavern maps, so perhaps turn him off for those maps."

Umm how do you turn off AG without losing the equipped unique or rare gears?

Thanks

Just unsocket the AG gem or remove the entire gear from your character (ie. helm) that sockets the AG gem, before, or even during the fight if you see the AG starting to lose life. This is why it is sometimes preferred that a minion life gem (instead of meat shield) is linked to the AG to keep it alive.
I have a mirror budget on standard, does anyone want to sell their items to me? If so please message me. :)
Can you update the pob skill tree on the speed build please?
hello, i'm fairly new to the game (30+ hours played) and i dont understand why arrogance was linked with animate guardian, raised spectre and meatshield. i tried googling if it works but i cant find anything linking arrogance with animate guardian. please shed some light on my problem thank you

this is on the budget build by the way. thanks
Последняя редакция: tonzki123. Время: 21 июня 2021 г., 1:21:43
"
tonzki123 написал:
hello, i'm fairly new to the game (30+ hours played) and i dont understand why arrogance was linked with animate guardian, raised spectre and meatshield. i tried googling if it works but i cant find anything linking arrogance with animate guardian. please shed some light on my problem thank you

this is on the budget build by the way. thanks

game doesn't tell you this but minions have mana, which they need to cast their skills that aren't auto attacks (in most cases aa is trash and dps loss overall).

So you give them arrogance (bloodmagic in the past) so they can always cast their skills without waiting for mana regen. this is especially important on spectre builds which run support specters for charges etc.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация