3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

It's totally viable in 3.15. Don't really feel the damage nerf from Support Gems so far (numbers looks scary in PoB, but in game it fine). Everything else is pretty much unchanged (except maybe flasks, byt yeah, everyone is getting nerf on that so)
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 20:07:24
@shaikeelk

Copy the pastebin link, don't open it. Then go in PoB (make sure it's community fork), go to Import/Export > Import From Website> Paste de link > Click Import
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 25 июля 2021 г., 20:08:15
"
Diaboliks написал:
Viable ? In my opinion, no! Today after the PoB was updated, the build(with best in slots items) goes down from 1.8 Million dps per zombie(13 - no str stacking) to 890k dps per zombie. And from 3.6 Million dps per zombie(20 - str stacking) to 1.5 Million dps per zombie(this build its a perfect mirror tier build - 90% from items are hard to make them with those Harvest changes). I play this build since 3.5(Blight League I guess) and every league was nerfed till they hit it to the ground. Also every league I manage to make some changes to it to survive.. but now.. with +50/60% damage loss I dont think I can do something to it.. Sad. But like every op build we know that comes a time when the build can die. This is his time. If someone need info about the build, can ask me here or in game(MonsterInMyPocket).
Edit: I forgot to mention that The Baron helmet was nerfed(-40 str and instead at 300 str +1 zombie now its at 500 str). On a non str stacker build like this, maximum number of zombies on 1000 str is 11. Also the build relies on an expensive weapon (bow or two handed weapon with fortify +1 to gems and anvian craft + 3 open slots for +2 support and attack minion speed - this weapon its + 18 ex at least entire league - I confirm this for last 4 leagues where this weapon was at 17 ex max cost). The single plus of this build is the one that it relies on 80%+ unique items. Rings and weapon must be rares. The rest things can be unique(able to achive 1000 str).
Edit 2: About viability.. For a player who search in a build that can help him finish entire storyline(Act 10), to play maps safe till t10 I think and after that to change the build into something else, the build its ok. If in the past 9 leagues I recommend this build for all content...with huge nerfs in 3.15 the -60% damage and -25% life on the minions its a big hit in my opinion. To be able at least to do entire content I think you need at least 20ex for weapon, 1 ex for each ring with t1 str and some life and res, boots 30-40c unique ones with %atr at max roll, the gloves and belt will be hard to aquire in first week of the league because with those huge nerfs the players who can get in day 1 or 2 to Shaper etc will be hard in this new league to do the same..and you need the belt and the gloves that are drop only from Shaper. Also the belt need to have %atr max roll. Those can be +1 ex each at least this league in first 1 month, amulet can also be expensive, the one with +90 attributes its over 1 ex at league start, chest can be few ex(for offensive build and more auras) or near 1 ex for the defensive one(with increased es), weapon(100% you will play at least 2 weekes with the unique one that its at least 1 ex without 6/6 sockets/links - in ultimatum was 1ex till week 3 of the league, x2 24 str jewel can be 20-30c in first week each, for qol the jewel that drop from Sirus will be a pain to get it..will cost you near 2 ex with good stats. Other rare jewels with str minion damage max life near 1 ex at least. Total cost: 30-35 ex. Those to be able to do Mastermind, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, Sirus, Delve Bosses, 10 battles invitation, some of the special invitation. But also you need knowledge of those boss fights. In this I dont include the nerfs from flasks...dont know the impact of them on the build but as I read 3 from the unique flask that this build need was nerfed at half stats from previous leagues. And here I dont put cluster jewels...that are very expensive. The large ones are +4 ex. The medium ones +1.5ex.. Also the damage..that in 3.14 was at least 700k withput clusters and including all items that I mention in this comment. Now with the nerfs and without cluster you can achive near 500k max damage per zombies..so dont know if its enought to beat entire content like in previous leagues..

I stopped now... no more league since then.....
Path of nerf, I do tired.......
keep nerf the fun from game...

I wait for Diablo 2 open beta in August and release in Sept then :)

Long goodbye to POE
"
Diaboliks написал:
Viable ? In my opinion, no! Today after the PoB was updated, the build(with best in slots items) goes down from 1.8 Million dps per zombie(13 - no str stacking) to 890k dps per zombie. And from 3.6 Million dps per zombie(20 - str stacking) to 1.5 Million dps per zombie(this build its a perfect mirror tier build - 90% from items are hard to make them with those Harvest changes). I play this build since 3.5(Blight League I guess) and every league was nerfed till they hit it to the ground. Also every league I manage to make some changes to it to survive.. but now.. with +50/60% damage loss I dont think I can do something to it..
Edit: I forgot to mention that The Baron helmet was nerfed(-40 str and instead at 300 str +1 zombie now its at 500 str). On a non str stacker build like this, maximum number of zombies on 1000 str is 11. Also the build relies on an expensive weapon (bow or two handed weapon with fortify +1 to gems and anvian craft + 3 open slots for +2 support and attack minion speed - this weapon its + 18 ex at least entire league - I confirm this for last 4 leagues where this weapon was at 17 ex max cost). The single plus of this build is the one that it relies on 80%+ unique items. Rings and weapon must be rares. The rest things can be unique(able to achive 1000 str).

Well considering some of the builds was killed in one go (herald stacker, aurastacker etc) then minions wasn't hit that hard. Plus real nerf started after blight ended (3.10 delirium league). And even with nerfs now it still better then melee builds this league.
I see my friend play this build ? I think viable
For those wondering, the build is very viable in 3.15 (btw played it in Blight, Metamorph and Delirium league also). League started with it and it's really easy to get going. Early mapping is really easy aswell.

Early gear (from Act 1 to Tier 10) (with price at that time):
- Tabula (~20c)
- Perfect Alberon Warpath (1c)
- Astramentis (16c)
- The Baron (1c) (There was a couple 1-2ex zombie damage enchant ones, so pretty cheap)
- An Act 1 Wand with Screaming Essence of Fear slammed on it for % minion damage
- 2x Efficient Training (1c each)
- 2x Brawn (1c each)
- Bunch of 1c rares for resistances, life and strength

Total: ~50c

Resistances easily capped, good enough damage and ~5k life.

After that, I kept upgrading stuff one piece at a time to finally end up with this hybrid version: https://pastebin.com/JDLpy6T9 that cost ~18ex (including AG gears), but most of the cost is coming from the weapon and like seen above, it is not required for the build to work properly in it's early stages, unlike others saying that the build only rely on it to work and that it cost the price of my whole build lol.

~9.8k Life/ES, pretty good damage (don't get fooled by the numbers in PoB, in game it feels good. Can even replace FF in zombie link with Signal Prey for big damage, but I like to AFK blight so I use FF) and pretty tanky overall (watch for high chaos damage tho). But, damage is not "insane" like before vs big bosses (thanks to support gems nerfs from GGG).

And, I finally made a transition to CI to be even tankier and get chaos immunity: https://pastebin.com/vGQwgQgK

On top of the cost for life-based version, add about 4ex. Small cluster jewels are far from being perfect, need to work on those. Also, I need to replace the 9 passives Large Cluster jewel with an 8 passives one. And, get more strength (the goal is 2000) (lethal pride is bad right now, need to reroll it) and damage from gems (lvl 21 gems, woke gems, lvl 4 empower, lvl4 enlighten, etc).

Current gear:

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 20:17:04

using legacy items.... DPS dropped over 50% for sure :(
Последняя редакция: golden88. Время: 5 авг. 2021 г., 7:16:44
I have again the old 3.12 gear and just respect for have ore mana.

lose a lot of dps but i have at moment 13 zombies with more then 400k dps.

https://pastebin.com/3wQHsY5G
When will there be an update to this build, a lot of people say it has been nerfed in 3.15, so what should I change, keep
The OP probably isn't playing this build anymore, so probably not updating it. The build lost about 50% dps as others have been saying, but still viable. The changes pushed me to further tweak the build, and I had to sacrifice ES but I'm pushing 900,000 dps per zombie still and it feels pretty good. That is with only level 3 empower, no enlighten and no awakened gems. I still have a few more levels to get more passive points too.

Giving up ES allows you to use victario's influence and rare gloves with life and resists instead of shaper's touch and geofri's sanctuary. Allows me to stack more auras and drop purity of elements. So I can run precision and skitterbots. Increased crit damage got buffed and I am using that instead of melee physical damage. Cluster jewels are cheaper this league which somewhat makes up for empower and enlighten being more expensive. I'll probably try to squeeze in haste when I get my enlighten leveled up, but the build is socket starved, so I might have to drop meat shield on my AG.

https://pastebin.com/LXHKGDcv

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация