3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Pastebin is down, could anyone send one my way please?
Hello fellow summoners,

I'm checking this build on standard if I want to play it next league.

Can someone explain my why arrogance is linked to ag and spectre? It seems like its not working any more as the gem doesn't link with them.
Cant find trees im on console if you could plug tree and ascendancy screenies to copy that would be amazing
"
Andy4477 написал:
Hello fellow summoners,

Can someone explain my why arrogance is linked to ag and spectre? It seems like its not working any more as the gem doesn't link with them.

Someone explained it earlier quite nicely... in any case:

Originally it was Blood Magic Support to increase the frequency of Frenzy and Power Charges by spectres (chieftains). GGG automatically replaced Blood Magic with Arrogance Support by default. We need to use Lifetap support to allow spectres to use life for casting their warcries. So the baron helm should now have: raise spectre - animated guardian - lifetap support - meat shield (or minion life)
Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 16 июля 2021 г., 21:01:35
As a first time summoner player for the next league, which of ur build should i aim for? the "TANKY END-GAME SETUP" ?
"
10011001 написал:
"
Andy4477 написал:
Hello fellow summoners,

Someone explained it earlier quite nicely... in any case:

Originally it was Blood Magic Support to increase the frequency of Frenzy and Power Charges by spectres (chieftains). GGG automatically replaced Blood Magic with Arrogance Support by default. We need to use Lifetap support to allow spectres to use life for casting their warcries. So the baron helm should now have: raise spectre - animated guardian - lifetap support - meat shield (or minion life)

I've only found the post about the blood magic but couldn't make a solution for my self.

Thanks for your help, I'm appreciated :)
Question for someone that has run this build before: how active is the playstyle? For context, I'm contemplating running a summoner next league partially because I was experiencing hand pain last league, and I'm looking for a build that requires less clicking. Is it feasible to just sit back and let the summons do everything, or does it require a lot of resummoning / micromanaging?

Also: the new Summon Reaper skill looks sweet. Any chance that could be slotted into this build, or would it clash too much with the build's mechanics?
"
Astoon написал:
As a first time summoner player for the next league, which of ur build should i aim for? the "TANKY END-GAME SETUP" ?

That is a good place to start, then you can customize it as you get gear. I wouldn't bother with emperor's mastery or the elegant hubris, they are going to be pretty tough to get in the league, just get some cluster jewels instead. The pastebin from the OP can be confusing because he is using elegant hubris. Look at his and then at the one I posted one page back.

"
mookie990 написал:
Question for someone that has run this build before: how active is the playstyle? For context, I'm contemplating running a summoner next league partially because I was experiencing hand pain last league, and I'm looking for a build that requires less clicking. Is it feasible to just sit back and let the summons do everything, or does it require a lot of resummoning / micromanaging?

Also: the new Summon Reaper skill looks sweet. Any chance that could be slotted into this build, or would it clash too much with the build's mechanics?

No need to resummon, except maybe your golem from time to time. I did notice I was reflexively mashing the convocation and bone armour skills, a habit I need to break, since they are on cooldown anyways. The reaper skill is interesting, we will have to see how it interacts with the other minions. Not sure how often it attacks the other minions, if it is only when it has low health, then just getting some more leech and regen might be enough. If it is at random that would be annoying. Hopefully with high regen on animated guardian they can coexist.
"
mookie990 написал:

I only play necro, in fact, I am playing POE because I want to play necro and because I don't like clicking swords or bows for attacks, I use my army (10-11 zombies, 4 spectres, 1 AG, 1 golem, and 10 to 50ish vaal skeletons) to do everything for me. So as far as mouse-clicking goes, I just point the necro where I want to go so my minions can do all the work hehehe. During a boss fight, I just run in circles around the boss and stay alive. A few keystrokes are necessary for flasks, a movement skill (unless you want to use the mouse), and every 8 seconds or so for casting desecrate and spirit offering manually (unless you tie them to cyclone and maybe the right mouse button), and keystrokes for casting skeletons if you want them as part of the army (I prefer them because I like a huge army hehehe)....and activating molten shell. That's about it, the main work is done by minions in clearing the maps. If you go with necro, I suggest the tanky setup found on page 1, once you get a feel for it, you can make changes to the tree and gear as you see fit. Essentially, the build stacks strength instead of intelligence or dexterity. Minions (zombies, spectres, golem, AG) don't normally die once the build is properly set so you don't need to recast them unless you use skeletons or they die on you, in which case you will be next.

My buttons are mapped like this:

Q = desecrate
W = an offering skill (spirit offering)
E = skeletons
R = molten shell
T = for travel, either withering step or flame dash
1-5 = flasks

left mouse = move
middle button = vaal skeletons
right button = vaal molten skell

So you can see I use the mouse sparingly.

Typical play in a dangerous fight/area/boss: Q, W, point mouse where you plan to attack, E, E, E, the zombies go there, R, left click to enter the area, run in circles if fighting boss, flasks, middle button if fighting boss, right button if fighting boss. Wait until vaal molten shell is exhausted, then repeat the sequence until the boss is dead, and try to stay close to the boss so zombies do their jobs without losing aggro.

In less dangerous areas, I just zoom through (point mouse in direction, press Q, W, R, T) and the minions auto kill 90-99% of the mobs. No need to wait, they kill so fast once the build is properly set.

If fighting Sirus, I replace the right mouse button with flame dash and keep withering step in T. I failed to kill Sirus this league, since I messed-up my atlas very early and the same maps kept on dropping.

In delving, yes, I just sit in the middle and wait for minions to finish them off. I have my hand near flasks and mouse in case I do need to move.

Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 18 июля 2021 г., 3:46:41
Good to hear, thanks! My past few leagues have mostly been melee and self-cast spells, so hopefully things will be a bit less frantic this time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация