3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Do you think this build will work for 3.16? What changes is nessesary to do? Some POB link for completly rebuilded please?
"
10011001 написал:
"
Baloosh написал:
My main man brunowa, or my home slice 10011001 - we need your expertise!
3.16 - good? bad? indifferent?
Need a Skill Tree update - and you two are the BEST at it! :)

LOL man...

As a casual player who gets tired after playing about 1-2 hours per day, I will still use the tanky zombie setup for 3.16, expecting some difficulty starting at Act I (minions dying). No matter what changes GGG does to the tree or the gear, the objective remains the same for build:

* Prioritize based on your current level and needs.
* Support the 6-linked zombies with everything possible: gems with quality, spectres, auras, AG with proper gear for buffs, golem, passive skill tree, pantheon, ascendancy points, jewels, gear. So technically they aren't just physically limited to 6-links anymore but "powered up".
* Raise your necro's eHP to as high as possible, normally I can still do about 8K eHP during the league. Also keep your resistances capped, including chaos resistance at higher tier maps.
* Get your strength to slightly over 1000 IF you want to use the Baron helm which is the helm of choice of the tanky setup. An added advantage of stacking strength is more life for your necro.
* Do the labs/trials/pantheon as you encounter them for the much-needed boosts.
* Spend more currency on your necro especially if you keep on dying.

So....for example....

If your zombies/minions die, give them more minion life (passive skill tree, gems, gear, jewels, etc...).
If your zombies take too long to kill mobs or the boss, give them more damage (passive skill tree, gems, gear, jewels, etc...).

Absolutely do not worry about making mistakes on the passive skill tree, it's normal to change it as you progress and your build needs changes. I have even deallocated the entire tree during a league using orbs of regret just to start over.

You should be able to look at my previous necros (anything level 93-95, equipped with a minion bow) ... you'll notice the similarity of the skill trees and the build, except for this league's 3.15 level 93 necro which is an experiment on SRS and chaos inoculation.

So if you do it right, as a casual player, you should be able to achieve 12 league challenges done in 2 days of total playtime, 24 league challenges done in 4 more days of playtime. But... 36 burns me out too much (takes me a total of 25-30 days of playtime), so I don't like doing that anymore no matter the reward. Again, I am lazy and don't really like grinding too much. :)

Good luck.

You are awesome, as always! Thanks!!
The build was still viable in 3
15(Ultimatum league) but with low damage. I dont play Expedition league. But after I check the PoB the build goes from 3.3 milions dps to 1.5 milions (and this huge damage was from at least 7 mirror items. The defensive build from 1.1 milion dps goes to 450k dmg. Also with 6 mirror items in it. The lowest cost build(I make a comment in this thread few months ago) has 390k damage per zombie. If you count viable: beat entire atlas, beat conquerors, beat if you know well the mechanic of Shaper, some low deep delve bosses then the build is viable. If you want to beat Sirus, Mastermind, Uber Elder, 100% Delirium, some juicy blight maps, this build is far away from viable. When I say those words, I say from my experience(9 leagues in a row) play this build. I always say that the build to have more damage will need the crafted weapon(that in all those 9 leagues and also in Expedition was 18-20ex. And was 2 in entire leagues, each of them. The weapon make the difference. Also in Scrouge league mana reserved was nerfed. From 8 auras in my expensive build I am at 5 auras right now(one of them , Pride has no reservetion because of the Aul amulet - that its...at least 25ex). In my normal build have 4 auras instead of 6. So from - Pride, Discipline, Purity of Elements, Avian, Flesh and Stone, Holy Relic, Dread Banner and Precision - I need to let down Precision, Discipline and Avian... Also Kingmaker seems to be changed and dont know how will be for Animate Guardian. Also Enlighten gem last league was hard to find..and was expensive for a starter build. Those things make this build each league to be worse. The person who made this topic must change the name of the build. Is far away from what it was. FAR! If you just want to start with it to finish acts and atlas its ok. If you aim for end game need to change into other build(for witch class) to not be forced to level up another character. Also want to remind that auras make this build great. Because minions benefit from them. Less auras..less protection/damage for your minions. Dont know if I give it a try in Scrouge league..I wait for the PoB to see the real damage of it(without those auras).

EDIT : 18 OCTOMBER

For zombies, normal build, standard items(basic setup), no expensive cost - https://pastebin.com/0p0cWPAf - 351k dmg per zombie x 11 -> 4 Millions dps.

For zombies, normal build, standard items(basic setup), weapon expensive cost - https://pastebin.com/hB6UBaFL - 515k dmg per zombie x 11 -> 5.8 Millions dps.

For zombies, non clusters, Legacy Items(very expensive) - https://pastebin.com/XZxWqt7s - 674k dmg per zombie x 13 -> 8,8 Millions dps.

For zombies, clusters, BiS and Legacy Items(ultra expensive) - https://pastebin.com/jMi9CJ9b - 819k dmg per zombie x 13 -> 10.6 Millions dps.

So build 1 and 2 can be done 100% in a new league. Build 3 can replace the Legacy Items(Baron helmet and gloves) and can achive near 7 Millions dps.

Seems strange that in the new PoB can have all auras... dont know why. I will update my comment after the new league hits and I login into Standard to update Skill Tree and see the final result. Seems the big nerf was in Expedition league..(near 50% minus damage). In Scrouge league the build its ok.

EDIT 2: I think I know why the updated pob let me use all auras. Because skill gems arent updated and mana reservation isnt changed to new name.
Последняя редакция: Diaboliks. Время: 18 окт. 2021 г., 23:24:15
For 3.16 Scourge league, as expected, there's a new passive skill tree.

FWIW, I will most likely follow 90-95% this new tree below, initially going center area, then leftwards, then down, then to the rightmost, then jewel slots nearly last as currency becomes available for the jewels. I have no idea how well this will perform in the field, no idea on DPS, but it is based on all the previous zombie tanky builds (of page 1) I have used from 3.9 to 3.15 league.

3.16 NEW SKILL TREE based on tanky setup of page 1:
Скрытый текст

TEXT VERSION:
Скрытый текст

**Passive Skill Tree NOTES from 3.9 to 3.15 league based on the tanky setup found page 1**

arcanist's dominion for str
heart and soul for life
deep wisdom for ES mana int
LORD OF THE DEAD for minions

Jewel: Thread of Hope (medium ring) with max -12 res
allocate: cruel preparation for life and res
allocate: RAVENOUS HORDE for minions

ENDURING BOND for minions
SACRIFICE node for minions, minion life regen, minion leech damage as life
SPIRITUAL COMMAND for minions

RETRIBUTION for minions
DISCIPLINE AND TRAINING for life
SANCTITY for armour, ES, life
GRAVEPACT for minions
CONSTITUTION (opt) for life
DEVOTION for life
FAITH AND STEEL for armour, ES, res
RIGHTEOUS ARMY for minions
REDEMPTION for minions

SOVEREIGNTY node for reduced reservation of skills
PURITY OF FLESH node for life, chaos res

BARBARISM for life, res
JUGGERNAUT for armour, life
DIAMOND SKIN for armour, res, movement
WARRIOR'S BLOOD for life
HEART OF THE WARRIOR for life

UTMOST MIGHT for str
BLOODLESS for life, enemies cannot leech life from you

WRITTEN IN BLOOD for ES, life
GRAVE INTENTIONS (opt) for minions
ARCANE FOCUS (opt) for ES

MINION INSTABILITY (opt) for minions, pvp

Amulet Anointment: DEATH ATTUNEMENT for minions

**JEWELS**
Thread of Hope (medium ring) with max -12 res
Efficient Training for str (1-2)
BRAWN for str, dex
FORTRESS COVENANT for minions
QUICKENING COVENANT for minions
Rare jewel with "minions leech % of damage as life, minions have % chance to taunt on hit w/attacks
Elegant Hubris for minion damage, minion life, chaos res

**CLUSTER JEWELS SETUP**
Large: Feasting Fiends, Raze and Pillage, Vicious Bite (1)
Medium: Hulking Corpses, Renewal (2)
Small: Wall of Muscle (2) or Fortress Covenant, Quickening Covenant

**FOR CONSIDERATION**
GOLEM COMMANDER node with REDEMPTION node
ARCANE FOCUS for ES instead of GRAVE INTENTIONS for minions

See you in the league.
Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 21 окт. 2021 г., 11:07:11
hello, 10011001, i assume you're the brunowa.
A great fan to your tanky zombie build.

One thing, would you please share the poe skill link here?
TQ~
"
10011001 написал:
For 3.16 Scourge league, as expected, there's a new passive skill tree.

FWIW, I will most likely follow 90-95% this new tree below, initially going center area, then leftwards, then down, then to the rightmost, then jewel slots nearly last as currency becomes available for the jewels. I have no idea how well this will perform in the field, no idea on DPS, but it is based on all the previous zombie tanky builds (of page 1) I have used from 3.9 to 3.15 league.

3.16 NEW SKILL TREE based on tanky setup of page 1:
Скрытый текст

TEXT VERSION:
Скрытый текст

**Passive Skill Tree NOTES from 3.9 to 3.15 league based on the tanky setup found page 1**

arcanist's dominion for str
heart and soul for life
deep wisdom for ES mana int
LORD OF THE DEAD for minions

Jewel: Thread of Hope (medium ring) with max -12 res
allocate: cruel preparation for life and res
allocate: RAVENOUS HORDE for minions

ENDURING BOND for minions
SACRIFICE node for minions, minion life regen, minion leech damage as life
SPIRITUAL COMMAND for minions

RETRIBUTION for minions
DISCIPLINE AND TRAINING for life
SANCTITY for armour, ES, life
GRAVEPACT for minions
CONSTITUTION (opt) for life
DEVOTION for life
FAITH AND STEEL for armour, ES, res
RIGHTEOUS ARMY for minions
REDEMPTION for minions

SOVEREIGNTY node for reduced reservation of skills
PURITY OF FLESH node for life, chaos res

BARBARISM for life, res
JUGGERNAUT for armour, life
DIAMOND SKIN for armour, res, movement
WARRIOR'S BLOOD for life
HEART OF THE WARRIOR for life

UTMOST MIGHT for str
BLOODLESS for life, enemies cannot leech life from you

WRITTEN IN BLOOD for ES, life
GRAVE INTENTIONS (opt) for minions
ARCANE FOCUS (opt) for ES

MINION INSTABILITY (opt) for minions, pvp

Amulet Anointment: DEATH ATTUNEMENT for minions

**JEWELS**
Thread of Hope (medium ring) with max -12 res
Efficient Training for str (1-2)
BRAWN for str, dex
FORTRESS COVENANT for minions
QUICKENING COVENANT for minions
Rare jewel with "minions leech % of damage as life, minions have % chance to taunt on hit w/attacks
Elegant Hubris for minion damage, minion life, chaos res

**CLUSTER JEWELS SETUP**
Large: Feasting Fiends, Raze and Pillage, Vicious Bite (1)
Medium: Hulking Corpses, Renewal (2)
Small: Wall of Muscle (2) or Fortress Covenant, Quickening Covenant

**FOR CONSIDERATION**
GOLEM COMMANDER node with REDEMPTION node
ARCANE FOCUS for ES instead of GRAVE INTENTIONS for minions

See you in the league.

Hey Thanks you for all the information.

Do you know if the starter build 3.11 in the first page of the topic and end tanky build are always good in 3.16?

Edit : Oh sorry, you answer it on your paragraph
Последняя редакция: NakamaGarf. Время: 26 окт. 2021 г., 5:08:35
3.16 Tanky Build

Build took a big hit for strength stacking with the tree changes - moving nodes out of reach of Lethal Pride jewel in upper left. Loss of attack speed small points as well.

Can get the damage back, can run another aura now which is nice, but loss of HP/ES is pretty bad. 7K/7K to about 5.5 for each now. And this is in standard with legacy barons and shaper gloves.

Can still do all maps and conquerors without issue, but not sure about some of the stronger bosses yet. If anyone has a build to get us back to a bit more tanky, please post :)
JoeUtopia

Can you post your skill tree with tanky build?

Thanks
"
JoeUtopia написал:
3.16 Tanky Build

Build took a big hit for strength stacking with the tree changes - moving nodes out of reach of Lethal Pride jewel in upper left. Loss of attack speed small points as well.

Can get the damage back, can run another aura now which is nice, but loss of HP/ES is pretty bad. 7K/7K to about 5.5 for each now. And this is in standard with legacy barons and shaper gloves.

Can still do all maps and conquerors without issue, but not sure about some of the stronger bosses yet. If anyone has a build to get us back to a bit more tanky, please post :)

Hi,

i have no problems with strength stacking. My lethal pride is working like last leagues(20% strength + 20 to strength). I´m at 1806 strength with 15 zombies(legacy gear in standard), 5.3K life and 6.3K energy shield.

@El_Phantasmo: here is my skill tree with legacy gear in standard: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lzrproof/characters

Peace
Very similar setup.

The two nodes - Rightious Army and Redemption - were both 5% nodes for me, but now moved out of range. Now my LP has only 5%…not really in the mood to roll a new one. I know it can be done, but just a chore to do again (and my old one was perfect, no wasted nodes taken). Took lots of rolls to get it perfect…..sucks that they moved that ring out of range, another change which ally wasn’t needed.

Oh well, still seeing what can be tweaked again.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация