3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
Sup guys!

So awesome to see lots of people still playing this build. Sorry it hasn't been updated in such a long time... just been having a blast with other builds.

This build is still my all time fav... it was totally broken AF back in the day.

I'm kinda keen to test it out with the new skill tree. I'll see if I can make a brief update to the guide with a new POB, but it already looks like you guys are doing some great stuff!

if you revive it i come flying to play again. to lazy to find another necro build i like xD
I'm playing this build in standard and it took me some time to optimize it again after the 3.16 changes. On the one hand it got nerfed due to loss of minion dmg on tree and some nodes moving out of range from Lethal Pride, whil eon the other hand we got buffed with better dmg from support gem buff and better minion survivability from extra regen and +8 max res mastery.

Still easily able to do any boss in the game, it will just strugle for damage a bit against the new content in which mob HP has gone nuts. Did manage a deathless 30 wave simulacrum run though.

Stats at lvl 100:
35.000 ES (CI)
7.000 ES regen/sec
3.600 Strength
1.2m dps per zombie @ 20 zombies

PoB for anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/SSUssz5Q
Последняя редакция: Fritso. Время: 23 нояб. 2021 г., 7:34:51
Hey guys, thanks for the POBs and tips, I already borrowed some ideas. :)

For scourge, any tips on how to finish "Master the Blood Crucible Challenge"? This looks like an awfully tedious grinding challenge and looks like I need to do 900 maps at least. ugh!

Fritso, my idol!

Now, I am playing with a headhunter. Lower my zombies to 22 (instead of 23 with normal belt) and my ES to 27.000 (32.000 with the normal belt), but its brutal!

Dunno if can be upgradeable ....
"
Merodeador2017 написал:
Fritso, my idol!

Now, I am playing with a headhunter. Lower my zombies to 22 (instead of 23 with normal belt) and my ES to 27.000 (32.000 with the normal belt), but its brutal!

Hey,

There's a few things you can do to upgrade the build:

1. Get Shaper's Touch gloves corrupted with Vulnerability on hit. You could also opt for using gloves with this corruption on your Animate Guarian, but I find it easier to apply the curse myself using cyclone.
I personally use Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability and gloves on AG with Enfeeble. I get the extra curse from my AG using Windscream boots.

2. Get a better weapon. You'll lose the 50 strength and therefore some ES, but you could get a lot more damage by using a weapon with 2 of the following:
A. Socketed gems are supported by lvl 20 Main
B. Socketed skills deal 20% more attack damage
C. Socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 fortify (this one gives the lowest dmg increase because a lvl 1 fortify is only 10% more)

Example:

3. I've imported your build into PoB and it says you're only using 121 out of 123 passives. Have you specced into a bandit choise, or are you missing passives from a quest?

4. You could get a higher ES roll on your Geofri's Sanctuary. Legacy ones can go to 300+

The rest of your gear is pretty awesome! Especially those cluster jewels ;-)

Edit: Why are you using a mana flask and Lion's Roar? The inc damage from Lion's Roar doesn't apply to minions.
Последняя редакция: Fritso. Время: 28 нояб. 2021 г., 8:45:02
Is this build still viable?
Hello all !

First, I would thank Brunowa and all others contributors who made this build amazing and give me lots of pleasant moments!

I come to you today to ask help. I played this build in 3.09 – 3.11 and stopped playing POE since. So I want to play again and saw all the nerf of this build. I tried to rebuild/improve the build by myself (reading some contributor’s comments) for the current version but … I’m very lost.
My zombie are weak and I don’t understand where to start from my build to improve all of this (tree, jewels, gems, stuff ?).

I will be very grateful if someone more gifted than me (I think just everyone ^^) could help me to improve my build and explain me what to change, so I could still enjoy this built I loved (and still love).

I give you my PoB if you have time and motivation to help an old player.
https://pastebin.com/AVeuVfU3

For informations, I am not rich, I spent some of my fortune on this build in 3.9 so I can have up to 15 exalt (and 1 old vaal immortal call to trade) to upgrade the build (but I am open to more expensive solution if I find someday more currencies^^).

That’s it. Thank for reading me and I hope some kind people could help me.

I can’t wait to read you and, in the meantime, have a good game!
"
Fritso написал:
"
Merodeador2017 написал:
Fritso, my idol!

Hey,

There's a few things you can do to upgrade the build:

1. Get Shaper's Touch gloves corrupted with Vulnerability on hit. You could also opt for using gloves with this corruption on your Animate Guarian, but I find it easier to apply the curse myself using cyclone.
I personally use Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability and gloves on AG with Enfeeble. I get the extra curse from my AG using Windscream boots.

2. Get a better weapon. You'll lose the 50 strength and therefore some ES, but you could get a lot more damage by using a weapon with 2 of the following:
A. Socketed gems are supported by lvl 20 Main
B. Socketed skills deal 20% more attack damage
C. Socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 fortify (this one gives the lowest dmg increase because a lvl 1 fortify is only 10% more)

Example:

3. I've imported your build into PoB and it says you're only using 121 out of 123 passives. Have you specced into a bandit choise, or are you missing passives from a quest?

4. You could get a higher ES roll on your Geofri's Sanctuary. Legacy ones can go to 300+

The rest of your gear is pretty awesome! Especially those cluster jewels ;-)

Edit: Why are you using a mana flask and Lion's Roar? The inc damage from Lion's Roar doesn't apply to minions.

As asway, nece tips from you, thanks a lot!

To 1.- Done. The AG got alreday enfeeble.

To 2.- This weapon are in the range of a mirror, too much now for me. But I have this, its better that I use?

file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Downloads/Screenshot%202021-11-28%20at%2016-34-24%20Ranger%20-%20Forum%20-%20Path%20of%20Exile.png

to 3.- Strange, I have all the points... BUt i am bad at POB. Do you can send me the POB that you imported? Thanks!!!

to 4.- Again, are in the mirror range.. sight

The mana flask if for summon zombies in middle fight (22 zombies are a lot of mana). The lion roar was only a test.

Nice see you in still playing the game

Edit: Dunno how to post the weapon, that have:
Socketed gems are supported by lvl 20 Main
20% chance too main on hit
+1 level of socketed gem
Cafted:
+ 2 to level of socketed support gem
Minions deals 81% increased damage

Последняя редакция: Merodeador2017. Время: 28 нояб. 2021 г., 10:39:30

I made one on ritual league. Sadly fortify support get nerfed after that. From 20% melee damage to 10%. But it still give zombies some fortify effect. If you guys interest, can PM me in game
Последняя редакция: youngjuzell. Время: 29 нояб. 2021 г., 2:34:09
"
Merodeador2017 написал:

As asway, nece tips from you, thanks a lot!

To 1.- Done. The AG got alreday enfeeble.

To 2.- This weapon are in the range of a mirror, too much now for me. But I have this, its better that I use?

to 3.- Strange, I have all the points... BUt i am bad at POB. Do you can send me the POB that you imported? Thanks!!!

to 4.- Again, are in the mirror range.. sight

The mana flask if for summon zombies in middle fight (22 zombies are a lot of mana). The lion roar was only a test.

Nice see you in still playing the game

Edit: Dunno how to post the weapon, that have:
Socketed gems are supported by lvl 20 Main
20% chance too main on hit
+1 level of socketed gem
Cafted:
+ 2 to level of socketed support gem
Minions deals 81% increased damage

Ah yes, that weapon probably has better damage. You can always import multiple weapons into PoB and see which gives you the best damage.

I just imported your characted into PoB and it showed me 121/123 skill points. This is possibly just a bug, happens often. If you say you've allocated all skill points it's probably ok.
Последняя редакция: Fritso. Время: 29 нояб. 2021 г., 4:00:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация