3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Holy mother of ...Aul just dropped an early Xmas present with perfect stats. Gotta be up there with seeing a mirror, a fishing road, a rhoa feather or meeting Krillson in chance for this to drop with these stats.

Not sure what I'd use it for though. Seems to be worth a butt load given the perfect stat roll. Only two others out there but not sure why. Doesn't look all the powerful. Any idea what it could be combined with to make this build even more over the top ?

Totally stoked - and it would not have been possible to get that far in delve without this build.

Thanks again Brunowa ! Hopefully lots more juicy stuff rolling in when 3.9 hits for this build.

Edit:If combined with other rings this give items with additional charges apparently. Not so much for this build ...
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 16:53:05
I am excited to see how this build is going to work next league. As an on & off player i just returned about 1,5-2 weeks ago and gotten this far in like "no time". Unfortunately i couldnt finish crafting the wpn cause i got stuck on the beast / regal / Annul part, so i am broke now xD

I dont know how to post my items on the forums so feel free to check out my profile.

/good hunt @eveeryone and thanks for the build @brunowa, good job there
"
Smallfoe написал:
I am excited to see how this build is going to work next league. As an on & off player i just returned about 1,5-2 weeks ago and gotten this far in like "no time". Unfortunately i couldnt finish crafting the wpn cause i got stuck on the beast / regal / Annul part, so i am broke now xD

I dont know how to post my items on the forums so feel free to check out my profile.

/good hunt @eveeryone and thanks for the build @brunowa, good job there

Hey there Smallfoe - to post items do the following

1) Click Post Reply to bring up the screen.
2) Add text or go directly to next step
3) Click your character name in the upper left.
(must click character, not account name)
4) Select character or stash.
5) Left click the item you want to display.
6) Close inventory screen using the X (top right of screen).
(won't work if you close the screen in any other way.

Now you should see the linked item (or items) code in your post.
Click preview to see how it will look before you submit.
So, I am wondering if any part of my issues are with how I am playing. So let's use the most recent death I had as an example to see what I might be doing wrong.

I did a blight map, race course. I sit near the middle between the two sides of towers branching out and just let my minions do their thing. When I see a big boss come out, I will make sure I use my Vaal Skeletons and get as many of my minions over there as possible. Eventually they were overrun and I died.

When I am running around maps, I am just spamming skeletons and convocation to try and clear packs, while hitting all of my utility flasks, but occasionally I get smacked and die.

What else can I be doing?
"
The_Fatness написал:
So, I am wondering if any part of my issues are with how I am playing. So let's use the most recent death I had as an example to see what I might be doing wrong.

I did a blight map, race course. I sit near the middle between the two sides of towers branching out and just let my minions do their thing. When I see a big boss come out, I will make sure I use my Vaal Skeletons and get as many of my minions over there as possible. Eventually they were overrun and I died.

When I am running around maps, I am just spamming skeletons and convocation to try and clear packs, while hitting all of my utility flasks, but occasionally I get smacked and die.

What else can I be doing?

Looking at your setup there are a few things to consider in your current build.

Weapon - you're using a Queen's decree. The build calls for a Queen's Escape. Grab yourself a 5 or 6 socket Queen's Escape if you can. 6L would be ideal. Populate gems as per the guide in this. An empower level 4 will see your DPS skyrocket.

Animated Guardian - you don't seem to have an animated guardian. While this isn't required having another minion to attack things while you eat pizza and watch TV is always a good thing. Consider slotting Animated guardian gem in helmet and equip the guardian with the base guardian gear or the immortal setup if you can

Ring - if possible get a ring with a socket. You can put the golem in the ring, freeing up a slot in your equipment for one of the other gems suggested in the build guide.

Gems - you have Summon skeletons socketed multiple times. You really only need the one. This will free up the slots for other gems that you can slot in as per the build lists on page 1.

There are some odd gems in gloves and other areas. Take a look at the guide - both the starter and end game for suggestions on what to populate where.

Get Quality on gear and flasks. Quality your gems (using the vendor recipe is best).

Skill tree - grab yourself another Efficient training jewel when you can. This will help beef up your strength attribute.

Amulet - grab an Astramentis if you can.

Pump your gem levels to 20.

Attributes - beef up your strength if you can. The more strength you can get the better (It gives you more Zombies for example). Also if over 1000 in strength you benefit from life leech from your helmet. Your under strength on helmet, boots, belt, chest and rings.

Hope this helps !

Edit: PoE is a game where no matter how tanky or immortal you think you and your minions are, there is always something that will 1-shot you on occasion. It's not a failure on your part. It annoying but it just happens.

Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 18:08:38
Thanks guys for the feedback and letting us all know how the build is going for you.

It's always great to hear how the build plays out for others, but also so I and others can see the tweaks that you have done to mix up the gameplay style!

There have been some pretty epic showcases. I have been playing around to find something "optimal" for everyone... but there really isn't. It comes down to your own preference so keep showcasing what you got. If anyone has done anything super funky by using any random unique or something I'd love to see it.

I'm super excited to see what 3.9 brings for us and to demolish these new bosses naked... Cos why not.
At current prices one could buy a 6l Queen's Escape for ~2.6ex; or one could buy a 6l Queen's Decree for ~1ex and the prophecy "The Misunderstood Queen" for ~18c.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:
At current prices one could buy a 6l Queen's Escape for ~2.6ex; or one could buy a 6l Queen's Decree for ~1ex and the prophecy "The Misunderstood Queen" for ~18c.

I think the prophecy "the Misunderstood Queen" is a very fitting name for the current market ;)
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:

Wish I had known about this when I started on this build. An awesome shortcut. Thanks for this tip. Is there a similar one for getting a Headhunter belt ?
You can chance a leather belt in nemesis mode or use an ancient orb on another leather belt unique and test your luck :)

BTW BowWiz... 4 quicksilver flake?? :) One should be enough :p

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация