3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:
At current prices one could buy a 6l Queen's Escape for ~2.6ex; or one could buy a 6l Queen's Decree for ~1ex and the prophecy "The Misunderstood Queen" for ~18c.

I think the prophecy "the Misunderstood Queen" is a very fitting name for the current market ;)

That comment made me spew my morning coffee over my keyboard, damn you! :)

Seriously now, Thank you very much for sharing and upkeeping your build. I came back to PoE mid-oct after a 15 month or so break to find I was playing a damn-near-new game hehehe. I hadn't played a spectre/zombie necro since 1.1 or 1.2; was always SRS.

I started with Kayala's Slave driver build and enjoyed it...up to UE, when I just couldn't afford to craft/obtain the needed gear to spank UE. I did kill UE with that build, using all my portals. tried 3 other kills and failed those which caused me to start searching for better (cheaper) methods.

Then I ran across this build. The best thing about this build is the versatility in gear and gems. Yes the end-game setup is NOICE!!!!!! But not needed. I was able to farm up enough currency to craft the mace. Reason why I didn't go with the 7 League step is that it is too fast for me (and I REALLY like not being frozen......ever!).

Again, Thanks!

"
BowWizard написал:
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:
At current prices one could buy a 6l Queen's Escape for ~2.6ex; or one could buy a 6l Queen's Decree for ~1ex and the prophecy "The Misunderstood Queen" for ~18c.

Wish I had known about this when I started on this build. An awesome shortcut. Thanks for this tip. Is there a similar one for getting a Headhunter belt ?

Like Brunowa said, chancing leather belts in Zana'a Nemisis modded map is the "easiest" way, altho it looks like Chris swung his nerf bat at the drop rate in 3.7 :(

Edit:

For those interested..

Since next league appears to be centered around bows, keep in mind that there are 4 unique bows that can be upgraded via prophecies;
Silverbranch -> Silverbough
Storm Cloud -> The Tempest
Doomfletch -> Doomfletch's Prism
Death's Harp -> Death's Opus
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Последняя редакция: Bjorn_Angannon. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 20:09:17
"
brunowa написал:
You can chance a leather belt in nemesis mode or use an ancient orb on another leather belt unique and test your luck :)

BTW BowWiz... 4 quicksilver flake?? :) One should be enough :p

I have horrible luck with chancing. I do have an ancient orb not doing anything so maybe I’ll give that a shot. Any unique belt or a specific one needed ?

The flasks. Got me there. Been experimenting without my seven league boots. Without those everything is like molasses. Flasks help but I think I’ll just go back to the real boots. I hate flask slots at the best of times. Less keyboard keys I have to press the better. I take a hit in resistance but I’ll just stand further back while minions take the heat. I rarely use cyclone either but it does come in handy when you have to clear a room.

I think you mentioned you used to play bow builds. With 3.9 being unabashedly a bow league r u thinking of trying this setup with a bow build, stay as is or maybe have two builds going at once ?
"
BowWizard написал:

Looking at your setup there are a few things to consider in your current build. .....

I am doing a full gear overhaul, with what currency I have left. Unfortunately I misread the guide and spent 2 ex on this Queen's Decree. When you say reference the skill gems, are you talking about the gems in the gear under the gear section or the skill gems section? They are wildly different sets of gems in some cases.

Edit: I also don't have animate Guardian because the "invincible" version costs over 10 ex.
Последняя редакция: The_Fatness. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 21:33:29
"
The_Fatness написал:
"
BowWizard написал:

Looking at your setup there are a few things to consider in your current build. .....

I am doing a full gear overhaul, with what currency I have left. Unfortunately I misread the guide and spent 2 ex on this Queen's Decree. When you say reference the skill gems, are you talking about the gems in the gear under the gear section or the skill gems section? They are wildly different sets of gems in some cases.

Edit: I also don't have animate Guardian because the "invincible" version costs over 10 ex.

I think he means the gems in the gem section, and the cheap ag is good enough and very cheap, 1 leercast(~5c), 1 dying breath(~5c), 1 southbound soldier gloves(~1c), 1 ambu's charge(~1c), don't use ure ag gem until it is about 19-20 for its survival is minimal below that, and after u vendor to make it 20%qual with gemcutters, again wait till its 19-20. They should all be worth less than a c, probably will go back down.
"
BowWizard написал:

I think you mentioned you used to play bow builds. With 3.9 being unabashedly a bow league r u thinking of trying this setup with a bow build, stay as is or maybe have two builds going at once ?

I may try it with a +3 gem bow and see how it goes but initially will definitely look to continue as is. Don't fix what ain't broke.. unless GGG breaks us ;)

I'll definitely start Conquerers with this build and then see what bow skills are OP and then maybe make one of those down the track.
"
nechrophagy написал:
"
The_Fatness написал:
"
BowWizard написал:

I think he means the gems in the gem section, and the cheap ag is good enough and very cheap, 1 leercast(~5c), 1 dying breath(~5c), 1 southbound soldier gloves(~1c), 1 ambu's charge(~1c), don't use ure ag gem until it is about 19-20 for its survival is minimal below that, and after u vendor to make it 20%qual with gemcutters, again wait till its 19-20. They should all be worth less than a c, probably will go back down.

Sorry - yes I meant the skills/gems section on the first page. The gems in there are a good starting point. This build has evolved over time and there are many variation of it, including the gem setups. You have most of the gems you need for the build overall and you are off to a good start. Keep building !

A cheaper way to get a Queen's Escape is mentioned by Bjorn_Angannon
"one could buy a 6l Queen's Decree for ~1ex and the prophecy "The Misunderstood Queen" for ~18c."

So keep your current sword, get the prophecy and following it. That will convert your weapon to a Queen's Escape. Then you can craft a sixth socket using the jeweller orb recipe on the crafting bench. Then 6 link it with fusings (recommend the craft bench recipe). If you don't have recipe but have the 1500 fusings someone will craft it for you, usually for free or a minimal cost.

The rest is a matter of time, patience and perseverance. You are already well on the way there. Keep going !

Edit: Cheap version of AG is perfectly fine as others have said, but don't use it till the gem is level 19/20 as others have mentioned. Also NEVER EVER take your AG to the HoGM map. It will die there and you will lose all the gear it was equipped with. It's a crap map anyway and there is plenty of better things to do in POE.

Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 0:04:03

is this useful for the build?
Will this be a good starter next league?
"
nechrophagy написал:

is this useful for the build?

Not really, because spectres are not the main damage source.

Soul Eater is a stackable buff that grants 5% increased attack speed, 5% increased cast speed and 1% increased character size per stack. Every enemy killed grants 1 stack.

"
__Shady__ написал:
Will this be a good starter next league?

We don't have patch notes yet.
Последняя редакция: Odiumrus. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 1:14:47

I just changed my tree to more so match the endgame pob tree, though with a little modification, my gem setup is now a bit different too. I wanted to try something other than double curse. Any suggestions on how to optimize? May someone also suggest some flasks or let me know if what I have is ok? Would cast when stunned work better than cast when channelling, or is there something else I should put there(gloves)?
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 2:56:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация