3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

First of all, thanks for awesome build. Normaly i wouldn't play league either. My first ever summoner build tho since D2, never thought this gonna be much fun. Still tweaking build and tree, doing some min-maxing.(Crafting belt pain in the ass, maybe i will craft before league end.)

My only concern about minion speed right now. When im using 7-step boot my minion seems to slow compared me. For mapping using Flesh offering.(I don't like minion speed gem either.)More than %200 Ms gives a little bit trouble for my zombies, ofcourse this only my opinion.
Again thanks for insane build, keep up good work always.
Последняя редакция: therye31. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 15:39:03

friend I do not understand how you do to activate all your auras I have everything placed like you and I can not do .... a help or some advice?
I just picked up 4 aura node, Sovereignty left area. With 4 node point spend u can use it haste/discipline/blasphemy or skitterbots/banner setup.(with lv4 Enlighten)
Последняя редакция: therye31. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 9:35:19
"
therye31 написал:
I just picked up 4 aura node, Sovereignty left area. With 4 node point spend u can use it haste/discipline/blasphemy or skitterbots/banner setup.(with lv4 Enlighten)

How do I convert it to lvl 4? to Enlighten gems
Последняя редакция: VictorinoS. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 10:03:53
"
VictorinoS написал:
"
therye31 написал:

How do I convert it to lvl 4? to Enlighten gems

Vaal orb/Temple T3 Gem room, lv3 to lv4 but highly rng based.(Leveling enlighten gem take's to much time if u gonna do lv1 route.) Getting in trade always easier way to me.
Последняя редакция: therye31. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 10:21:43
What are your thoughts on how this build might perform in the upcoming SSF HC race/challenge? Specifically, with bad luck chancing and no Baron?

I'm thinking it still looks strong (as long as no major nerfs...and I've been out of the game for a few months so this might not be a safe assumption at all!), but not sure about the toughest content.
IMHO, the answer to that question is....3.9 Patch Notes ;)
Im eyeing this as my first ever minion build in my almost 5k hours in this game.

Getting a slight tinkle in my belly for this, excited for the 3.9 patch notes to see if this is dead or not.

However, I do plan to run this in a 5 or 6 man stack where we will have an aurabot.

Do this build scale well with an aurabot or is it mainly pure physical damage ?.
And since Im running with an aurabot, what would be wise to replace my own auras with? (if my aurabot cant fit in different auras)
Also, do parties hate you with all your minions XD?

Kindest Regards
Последняя редакция: Yunojelly. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 15:42:20
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I got some new gear and am following the gear from the guide as closely as possible, but I can't even get to 900 Strength, let alone 1000. What am I missing? I really want to succeed with this build, but I can't seem to get it right.
1000 Strength is definitely not easy to get. You need to really prioritise to get there.

I posted just recently about different pathing that gets you near the Might keystone for an instant 30 extra raw strength. Definitely start by respecing to that and remove that weird Int node just under Wandslinger (no idea where you're going with that) and take Might instead.

For gear, your Baron has a pretty low strength role. Consider upgrading that or if you want to tempt RNG, throw a Divine at it and cross your fingers. Your unset ring could also have a higher Strength attribute on it. You can't Divine that though.

So between those three things already you should be netting an extra 70 or so Strength.

Consider grabbing a Brawn jewel. With the above flat Strength plus the % increase from Brawn you should be over the line for strength. Respec the three unnecessary points around Spiritual Aid and travel down to get the Jewel slot.

Alternately, look for an Elder heavy belt with the % increase attributes, the Alberon's Warpath boots, or for a low return solution, respec 6 of your points in the life wheel and travel around and simply pick up 10 Strength nodes. There's 60 Strength right there.

Just noticed your belt. While the Strength role on it is good, it's a Rustic Sash and the implicit is pointless for you. If you replace it with a Heavy belt with a good Strength role, it will also have the Strength implicit which you could get another 30 points of Strength from.

Have a look at my character as a comparison. The flat strength on my Boots and Belt are not where I would like them to be, I only have one Efficient Training Jewel and I'm relying on Strength on my Mace so I currently can't swap to the 2 handed Mace for the build and I'm exactly on 1000 Strength.

If you really want to squeeze a little more Strength out of things you can also look at some of your Jewels and finding a few with Strength on them instead.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация