3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
NNeto написал:
Since I only play in Standard, and still have 7L Zombies, im good with the nerfs. =)

Will the existing Maces keep their stats?
"
SoltarsEngel написал:
"
NNeto написал:
Since I only play in Standard, and still have 7L Zombies, im good with the nerfs. =)

Will the existing Maces keep their stats?

In Standard? If so, yes!
"
NNeto написал:

In Standard? If so, yes!

Damn, I have two good bases but didn't get to craft further then 28% and 29% Quality.

Will the patch changes apply to standard immediately or is there still time until the end of the new league before the nerfs hit stanard? (Sorry for the questions, but Blight was my first league and I started this build only 10 days ago).
Последняя редакция: SoltarsEngel. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 8:44:08
"
SoltarsEngel написал:
"
NNeto написал:

In Standard? If so, yes!

Damn, I have two good bases but didn't get to craft further then 28% and 29% Quality.

Will the patch changes apply to standard immediately or is there still time until the end of the new league before the nerfs hit stanard? (Sorry for the questions, but Blight was my first league and I started this build only 10 days ago).

Sorry, but unfortunately I will owe that answer. I have never played any leagues and never will. I don't see any fun in leagues and my life lies in Standard. Maybe some other player who plays Leagues can answer you!
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
They can nerf the damage of my zombros by 50% and id still play the fucking build :)

Thats how powerful it is.

What rolandojuantamad said ! I'll play this build all day everyday unless they get rid of minions altogether. I played it with a Queen's Escape (QE) and later with a mace.

They've given some things a haircut for sure but so what ? In the QE only days of this build you could run T15 maps with a 4L and no body armour. UE with a 5L. Now horror of horrors you'll have to put some gear on to tackle the hard content. Elder and Shaper will maybe take us a whole 5-6 minutes to take out !

They may have nerfed some stats but they didn't reduced the number of zombies (Spectres yes but they were never the main force anyway). Skeletons are still there. So are Golems & skitterbots. There's still a f$%^& of minions to use. Golems seem untouched and if I recall Brunowa made a Golem specific build (4 Golems) so that might be something to try. Speed nerfs - that was never my thing with this build so no great loss.

It's all good. For those who think this build is "dead" - we'll wave as we go by on our way to Elder, Shaper and the 5 new end game bosses.

Edit: Besides all that the next "meta" build is going to be using a fishing rod, not these mamby pamby swords and maces and stuff. I've already started stocking up .... If you can do this to the minotaur with - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HLLBTyFT9ck - then I'm in !
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 9:13:13
"
BowWizard написал:
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
They can nerf the damage of my zombros by 50% and id still play the fucking build :)

Thats how powerful it is.

What rolandojuantamad said ! I'll play this build all day everyday unless they get rid of minions altogether. I played it with a Queen's Escape (QE) and later with a mace.

They've given some things a haircut for sure but so what ? In the QE only days of this build you could run T15 maps with a 4L and no body armour. UE with a 5L. Now horror of horrors you'll have to put some gear on to tackle the hard content. Elder and Shaper will maybe take us a whole 5-6 minutes to take out !

They may have nerfed some stats but they didn't reduced the number of zombies (Spectres yes but they were never the main force anyway). Skeletons are still there. So are Golems & skitterbots. There's still a f$%^& of minions to use. Golems seem untouched and if I recall Brunowa made a Golem specific build (4 Golems) so that might be something to try. Speed nerfs - that was never my thing with this build so no great loss.

It's all good. For those who think this build is "dead" - we'll wave as we go by on our way to Elder, Shaper and the 5 new end game bosses.

Agreed!

Power has been lowered on some of the more impactful modifiers like Cold Damage per 10 Dexterity on bows and Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage.
Some modifiers no longer appear on Shaper or Elder items, like the "increased Physical Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported By" modifiers on Two Handed Weapons.
The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

in new league, impossible to craft that two-hand mace again.
so this build is over...

That mace will became legacy item :)
holy moly the drama people post when something gets a bit of a nerf. zombies were great in 3.7, insane in 3.8, and will be fine in 3.9. they'd need to nerf them far below 3.7 levels to make them unplayable. toss on a queen's, str stack, you'll barely notice the movement speed decrease, and still kill uber elder and farm hard. The agressive AI from feeding frenzy is what made them insane, not the damage from it.

though with everyone thinking minions are dead, at least minion gear will be cheaper.
Последняя редакция: queebl. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 9:17:15
"
queebl написал:
holy moly the drama people post when something gets a bit of a nerf. zombies were great in 3.7, insane in 3.8, and will be fine in 3.9. they'd need to nerf them far below 3.7 levels to make them unplayable. toss on a queen's, str stack, you'll barely notice the movement speed decrease, and still kill uber elder and farm hard. The agressive AI from feeding frenzy is what made them insane, not the damage from it.

though with everyone thinking minions are dead, at least minion gear will be cheaper.

This build will not able appear in new league

as that two-hand mace will not able to craft in new league.
so I won't play new league 99%
why remove fun from game... I wonder....
Последняя редакция: golden88. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 9:34:10
"
golden88 написал:
in new league, impossible to craft that two-hand mace again.
so this build is over...

That mace will became legacy item :)

Thank the Lord for that!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация