3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
tanis0 написал:
"
brunowa написал:
I can't argue with any of the nerfs though. I think what they have done is perfectly logical and fair based on what we were playing with.

Patch notes will fill in blanks and obviously the real test comes this weekend.

But overall I think GGG has approached it appropriately.

I largely agree, but it seems likely zombies will be very over-nerfed. Reducing damage / slams is reasonable. But will minion skills get some way to overcome the armor buff? And then there's the issue of losing like 30% of their max life, assuming there isn't some offsetting buff. I was going to start this build, but I seriously doubt it's a good idea now.

We don't know until the numbers come in tomorrow. But going by their wording of nerfing the numbers "slightly" I'm not expecting them to over do it. Depends on how the combination of all the various numbers stack up.

Keep in mind we also get some buffs, like Multistrike Plus which offsets some of the downside. And there could be new uniques or other items or changes that could offset some downside.
"
NNeto написал:
"
lordfratos написал:
nerfhammer will come in 4 hours. can't w8.

Is this jealous or are you a poor spirit even friend? Didn't get the Ex needed to assemble the character? Cry more ... Whining, whining, whining

dude im diehard fan of the build and Pet builds in general. I was praying this awesomeness to survive the patch.
the life on gem was only just added in blight and zombie survivability was fine before this league.
even the damage of zombies were fine pre-blight. i was getting sub 2 minute uber elder kills in 3.7.
the only thing that could destroy this build is if they remove the aggressive ai associated with feeding frenzy since that was the biggest weakness of zombies by far.
Последняя редакция: cradzilla. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 0:34:22
They can nerf the damage of my zombros by 50% and id still play the fucking build :)

Thats how powerful it is.
I am not too sure about the 50% as a number tbh. Anyway, we have the reductions on the gem itself (damage, life, slam), we have mobs having more armor without any word about compensations on minion-builds. We have reduced movement speed all across the board. One spectre less (I guess which is only counting for the alternate build I was going with).

We have the big hits on items crafting. And we will have to see what they do on top to useful uniques or Stat-stacking abilites as well.
Nerfs were expected. Ok. Minion speed, damage,Feeding Frenzy and LIFE nerfs are going to hurt. The Maim 2H mace is gone. Fortify effect lowered....

BUT,...build might still be VERY good.

Unless...
For me the main downsides are zombie aggro and LIFE.If I am forced to resummon dead zombies every 5 minutes in 3.9 fun factor may go down the drain. If my zombies return to be passive innocuous puppets, I am done. Wait and see.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 2:22:08
Ill just go back to the queen decree version instead of crafted mace
Not very afraid for Minion Speed myself. Yes, Queens Decree killed UE anyway. Feeding Frenzy nerf is going to be something though....

"
Minions supported by the skill will have 15-24% more damage. In addition, while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed [1]. Minions supported by the skill will therefore get a total of 26.5-36.4% more damage.

Regarding damage:

"
Raise Zombies had too much damage and life for a small investment. They've been lowered in power slightly in several ways

This and Feeding Frenzy ....damage will get quite a nerf overall. Longer tougher boss battles...more minion deaths.

As a league starter it still will be very good. But the power creep has abandoned us.

Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 3:09:34
Yes feeding Frenzy is pretty big.

When I did my naked UE kill feeding Frenzy was a gem I HAD to leave in the setup.

The aggressive nature of the minions makes a BIG difference. To swap it out for something else would suck... But when we're fully geared and with things like convocation it could be ok. Just need to test th playstyle.
So most likely it seems that the build is dead.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация