3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
So most likely it seems that the build is dead.

Don't know where you pulled that one from :P

Going from "extreme OP" to a "great build" is what I would think. It all depends on numbers released tomorrow.
"
brunowa написал:
"

Don't know where you pulled that one from :P

Going from "extreme OP" to a "great build" is what I would think. It all depends on numbers released tomorrow.

Well, as far as ggg says "slighlty nerfed" everything became unplayable. ANd even if they will nerf zombies to the mediocore level, well, they still nerved necro MS and feeding frenzy, and slam cooldown nerf is garbage for clear too. For me it looks dead, and I was so hyped to play it since im coming back to playing PoE for real after an successfull hand surgery. Time to find new league started, thanks GGG for ruining my fun.
Dead?
I still think it will be one of the best league starters BY FAR.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Dead?
I still think it will be one of the best league starters BY FAR.

Well, numbers will show. I'll wait for update. In the meantime I will try not to be angry at GGG.
People seem to just be accepting that we can no longer get "20% chance to Maim on Hit, Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Maim" on Shaper maces. This is not what the balance notes claims. Here is the exact quote:

"
Some modifiers no longer appear on Shaper or Elder items, like the "increased Physical Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported By" modifiers on Two Handed Weapons.

The quotes cover a single modifier which describes things like:

"#% increased Physical Damage, Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Faster Projectiles"

or

"#% increased Physical Damage, Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Fortify"

The modifier we use doesn't increase physical damage, so does not fall into the category of modifiers they listed. It may still be the case that Maim is removed from Shaper 2h Maces, as they do say there are other modifiers which may be removed, however they have not listed it. My take is that if they were going to remove all modifiers which supported socketed gems with #xyz, then why specifically mention the ones with increased phys damage on top. We may still very well have maim maces in 3.9.
"

Usually that goes with, famous last words.

To make a build dead they need to nerf the biggest thing it does, like arc chain distance. However arc is still strong, like cyclone is still strong but require more investment in aoe to feel, really good but the skill is still strong.

Build be fine, may need a few adjustments or tweaks.
New support gems, new exalted orbs, GGG usually make us have new gifts
This build will still be viable even with the nerfs to zombie?
I mostly relied on spectre/skele dps before anyways from another build.

I wanted to try this one, but it looks like its mostly centered around zombies and str buff to them. The nerf to them was just reduced ae splash ranged and the cooldown for it right?

I just dont want to be practicing a build that won't work, is all.
Looks like a fun build, tho.
"
brunowa написал:
Pretty sure my Uber Elder kill using nothing but the Shaper mace with Maim on shit didn't help the cause... Sorry guys :p

Please brunowa, dont do this again. =)
"
Ysonoko написал:
This build will still be viable even with the nerfs to zombie?
I mostly relied on spectre/skele dps before anyways from another build.

I wanted to try this one, but it looks like its mostly centered around zombies and str buff to them. The nerf to them was just reduced ae splash ranged and the cooldown for it right?

I just dont want to be practicing a build that won't work, is all.
Looks like a fun build, tho.

I want to know the same. I'm a noob and just played a "meta" Slave Driver Spectre build cause i like Necros :)

So is this still stronger than a Spectre build and still viable?

Since I only play in Standard, and still have 7L Zombies, im good with the nerfs. =)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация