3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey brunowa! Thanks for the build. I have not played POE for a long time and just wanted to try the necromancer. It seems to me that this build is so modular that it would be more correct to call it a framework. Maybe it’s worth adding some more mechanics to the guide and making it even more modular and flexible.
"
Kalissar написал:
I managed to create this :

Can someone please help me in how I should proceed? I skipped beast league so i'm not sure what "beast imprint" means and the guides out there are not really clear.

Also, I don't have the recipe for +2 support gems, so i would love if someone could do it for me

Anyway, feel free to whisp me, thank you very much in advance.

I hope I am right, hopefully someone else will verify, but once u have the correct roll like you do, you have to use a Craicic Chimeral beast to allow you to imprint the weapon and modifiers. This is like a "get out of jail free" card, where it will give you another shot if you screw up. Once you have the imprint, regal your weapon to become rare so u can multimod and add the rest. After you regal, you will probably get another mod which isn't needed, so you need to annul. This is where your imprint comes in. If you annul one of your needed mods, than u can use your imprint to start from the beginning again, with your
. I would advise getting another imprinting beast before you try regaling and annuling so you can keep trying. You can check to see if you have the beast by searching in your beasts recipe folder. If you don't have it, you have to trade with someone. To use the beast craft, u put ure weapon in the beast alter, make sure u are able to fight, and kill the beasts that spawn from the beast craft alter. If you aren't able to fight when u do this, find someone nice who can do it for you, you can transfer beasts with beast orbs from the meangerie (probably spelt wrong). Once you have your mace rare with only the required mods. Then you can add multi mod and everything else.
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 11:21:07
"
Kalissar написал:
I managed to create this :

Can someone please help me in how I should proceed? I skipped beast league so i'm not sure what "beast imprint" means and the guides out there are not really clear.

Also, I don't have the recipe for +2 support gems, so i would love if someone could do it for me

Anyway, feel free to whisp me, thank you very much in advance.

You need to go to your menagerie and do an imprint on the weapon. Here you will need a Craicic Chimeral beast to do it. This can be bought on poe.trade.

It costs around 2-3 ex. Then when you have done the imprint, you upgrade it to a rare mace. Then you annull the extra suf/prefix of that you got when you upgraded it. This can be the expensive part. Because you still have a chance to remove either 1 socketed gems or maim. If 1 of those two gets removed you have to use scour the mace and put the imprint on it and start again.

Depending on RNG this can cost about 2-10 ex before you have a rare mace with only the two mods on.

I get online in a few hours then if you PM me i can help with the +2 socketed gems ect. The crafting cost is about 4ex and 8c. 2 ex for the multiplemods and 2 ex for the +2 socketed support gems.

Or what above post was quicker to say! :)

Последняя редакция: sixted. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 11:24:05
Thank you very much everyone. I realized I had not enough currency to make the imprint, so i yolo regaled/annuled it...

This beauty is born !
"
Kalissar написал:
Thank you very much everyone. I realized I had not enough currency to make the imprint, so i yolo regaled/annuled it...

This beauty is born !

praise the rng lords
how should we roll our shaper mace now? or can you suggest other weapon? maybe wand/Shield?
"
BowWizard написал:
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
Told ya, even if we get our damage reduced by 50% were still better off than pre 3.8 necroes.

See you and your hordes in 3.9 boys.

This build can’t be rolled by GGG for two reasons

1. It’s a necro build. Things are already dead. Therefore the build can’t be “killed” 😛

2. The build can use the shit ton of minions, gear, gems, skills and other things. There are sooo many options - both old and new to look at and try out. It’s hurting my brain to think about it all atm. To actually nuke it out of usefulness I believe they would have to alter basic game mechanics given this build is so versatile, which would be nigh on impossible. The boat is going in a pre-determined direction. It can’t be turned around (insert Stargate Universe reference here for those who know what I’m talking about).

Also GGG specifically stated on stage at Exilecon that they don’t nerf by design. They change things to make us think and tinker. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger right ? Sadly the nudist colony may have to disappear but who knows what will be next, especially with the new super gems (though I hate the fact they are gated behind the end bosses. Getting the right gems is going to be a RNG pain). Given the insane amount of xp to level them I’d be surprised to see these on the market (if they didn’t already make them account specific). Could probably retire on the sale of one level 1 alone 😀

BTW - if anyone thinks the mace is now useless I’ll take the mace off your hands for 20 chaos orbs. I’ll take HH for that cost too. Since you consider the build a dead end why keep it.

And lastly - what Rolandojuantamad said - see ya in 3.9. It’s going to be a blast !

totaly on your side here, a few trimmed hairs won't stop us!
Последняя редакция: Smallfoe. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 12:17:28
^ what is dead may never die :)
GGG wanted minions to be less aggresive,slower and have less survivability, so they nerfed Feeding Frenzy...well, Blight League mechanics asked for extreme aggro but in Metamorph, bossing with Cyclone and Spirit Offering, this might be a better choice:

Taunting works for us and zombies as a Decoy Totem+Less Damage taken
One problem less ;)
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 12:29:18
so how fast u think we can go in 3.9 becouse of some nerfs in speed..since im mostly interested in speed(dont want bow builds:))...

edit: i noticed in your pastebin u have Runebinder node. could you explain that a bit please?
Последняя редакция: Murkz1. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 13:16:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация