3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
tkwondave написал:
I'm really scared of the monster armor buffs. How does the calculation on that really work, anyone know this?

KR

Everyone and every build will have to worry about this. Not only is armour going up but enemy elemental and chaos resists are scaling higher than ever before.

Boss/mob damage mitigation is going up on all levels.

Luckily for us, punishment and dread banner will be able to cut through a good chunk of the physical mitigation.
Последняя редакция: diablomix. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 13:57:58
WOW. Why didn't I see this build last league lol.
Thinking of trying this as my league starter for 3.9.
Any drawbacks you see for this build as a league starter?
Последняя редакция: Phantem. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 14:15:35
"
brunowa написал:

Overall, my take from the 3.9 updates is that we have gone from a build that was "EXTREME OP" and one of the most OP builds (if not the most OP build) in the history of the game, to being a "great build".

Ok brunowa. Thank you very much for your job! But please, no more that thing to kill Bosses naked ok? Please... Make some videos showing how hard it is, even if not hard at all =)
"
tkwondave написал:
I'm really scared of the monster armor buffs. How does the calculation on that really work, anyone know this?

KR

Hey IMO just check the discussions on the phys melee builds.
for example: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e8q26i/effect_of_monster_armour_on_dps_with_and_without/

Armor effectiveness:
Slow big hits = less effect
a lot of smaller hits = bigger effect

And AFAIK there is no way to give armor pen to summons :_(
will you update pastebin?
Okay, so lets take a look on the basic setup:

- General zombie and feeding frenzy nerf is quote okay-ish.
- 2h mace nerf and multimod nerf means we need to hunt for rare or go queen, maybe wand plus shield will do the trick.
- Monster buffs may be pita, need some adjusments with some cursing or stuff.

brunova, You gonna update (or at least try to) the build?
Yeah I'll update today what I can but it's still a guessing game what works best until we try in game. We don't know what the monster buffs and minion nerfs "feel" like and we also don't know new crafting modifiers.

Eg I'm considering going 6L skeletons in chest and going 4L auras. That's one option.

Or I could leave as is being 6L auras.

Need to play around in game.

Also for weapon I'm still thinking Shaper Mace is best:
+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed support gems (crafted)
Minion life/damage

That still keeps us at level 30 zombies and an extra zombie which will be better than queen's.

But this is end game tweaking. Levelling will be no different except for using skeletons and SRS to carry more.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 16:45:45
"
brunowa написал:
Yeah I'll update today what I can but it's still a guessing game what works best until we try in game. We don't know what the monster buffs and minion nerfs "feel" like and we also don't know new crafting modifiers.

Eg I'm considering going 6L skeletons in chest and going 4L auras. That's one option.

Or I could leave as is being 6L auras.

Need to play around in game.

Also for weapon I'm still thinking Shaper Mace is best:
+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed support gems (crafted)
Minion life/damage

That still keeps us at level 30 zombies and an extra zombie which will be better than queen's.

But this is end game tweaking. Levelling will be no different except for using skeletons and SRS to carry more.

My bet is on 5L (6L) Skeletons (off link dread banner) vulnerability and pride + queen's escape (crafted mace for endgame) something along that line. gear wise i pretty much used "replacements" already last league .. just gotta recolor and redo some sockets & links and some stuff on the tree like fearsome force
Последняя редакция: Smallfoe. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 17:17:29
Thoughts on how this build compares to Kay's Spectre Summoner build?

I played that last league and had a lot of fun. I was pretty slow though, but could never afford the really good gear (+1 spectre chest for example).

Very casual player, i.e. have a wife, 2x kids and a job, but this has been my go to game for 4 years. Just want to get in there and do some pack popping with new leagues.

Anyone tried both have an opinion?
You could do a combo build from both and let us know! :) this build was super fast and super strong and I'm just a casual. never did get a multi-mod mace and basically I slept through uber elder fight couple times. you could always level and the fast racers will get to end game quickly, should see comments here which way to go pretty quick within the first couple days.

someone said above the way the build was laid out it's a framework so you could use multiple options in several slots and it's still strong. that's what i like about it being a casual player, i dont have to farm 40ex just to do red maps. I'd laugh with 5 spectres, a golem, 12 skeletons, 15 zombies, 2 skitterbots, then pop vaal skeletons for another horde of 30 or 40 skeletons. it's quite fun.

edit: oh i forgot the animate guardian running around with kingmaker fortify!

Последняя редакция: LordMonarch. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 18:47:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация