3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Well, with the buff to monster life, phys mitigation and resistances+Feeding Frenzy +Speed nerf...not a speedmancer anymore. With Queens Escape things might be different for clearing but for some tougher rare monsters we will have to stop and wait for minions to finish their job.

Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 12:43:27
queen's escape has been and still is a viable option, maybe we can find a crafted 3.9 version of the mace to "make up" for our "loss"
Hi all and thanks for a great build :)

A question about the crafting steps on front page. I am a Craft noob, so if I miss something obbvious, please inform me.

In step 3 the weapon will be yellow, next step we do crafting at bench wich adds 15-18 quality + something more (str, int, dex).

In step 6 we shall alt spam, but weapon is yellow, so how to do this?
If I use a scour orb, I will lose the crafted extra quality.

What do I do wrong?

(extra info: I play SSF)

/Onin
Последняя редакция: Onin_in_Sweden. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 13:14:26
"
Onin_in_Sweden написал:
Hi all and thanks for a great build :)

A question about the crafting steps on front page. I am a Craft noob, so if I miss something obbvious, please inform me.

In step 3 the weapon will be yellow, next step we do crafting at bench wich adds 15-18 quality + something more (str, int, dex).

In step 6 we shall alt spam, but weapon is yellow, so how to do this?
If I use a scour orb, I will lose the crafted extra quality.

What do I do wrong?

(extra info: I play SSF)

/Onin

if you 6 linked the wpn already and you gotta alt spam then you can scour the item, since you will turn it yellow with a regal orb laters to annul the useless stat off.
Последняя редакция: Smallfoe. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 13:16:27
Is there any discernible way to test the viability of this build now? I spent considerable time preparing to go hard for 3.9 with this build, but it feels like everyone is drastically underestimating the nerfs.
"
The_Fatness написал:
Is there any discernible way to test the viability of this build now? I spent considerable time preparing to go hard for 3.9 with this build, but it feels like everyone is drastically underestimating the nerfs.

pob only i guess
Open Path of Building. Open your build. Remove your godly 2H Mace. Put Queen`s.

Decrease Feeding Frenzy gem level to 10. Minion Damage to 12-15. Remove one Frenzy charge. Check DPS.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 13:25:26
HOW THE F IS THIS SSFHC FRIENDLY? maybe if u have 20 years the time lol
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
ArisFuser написал:
Open Path of Building. Open your build. Remove your godly 2H Mace. Put Queen`s.

Decrease Feeding Frenzy gem level to 10. Minion Damage to 12-15. Remove one Frenzy charge. Check DPS.

Would that even consider the 25% less dam on the Zombies gem?
And on top the increased armor. In fact that is kinda complicated to judge and thatfor giving me some headache actually.
I'm really scared of the monster armor buffs. How does the calculation on that really work, anyone know this?

KR

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация