3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

there are several different ways to play this build which you can find on the very first page. 4 golems for example
"
saxisa написал:
Thoughts on how this build compares to Kay's Spectre Summoner build?

I played that last league and had a lot of fun. I was pretty slow though, but could never afford the really good gear (+1 spectre chest for example).

Very casual player, i.e. have a wife, 2x kids and a job, but this has been my go to game for 4 years. Just want to get in there and do some pack popping with new leagues.

Anyone tried both have an opinion?

I started with Kay's build last league, then had someone point me to this one. Switched over and never looked back. This build is a lot smoother and casual friendly than Kay's. I killed UE for the first time last league, without knowing the fight at all.
3.9 Tree and POB Added:

https://pastebin.com/Ckkhbhn4

This is the speed version I am currently/plan to run with.

If you prefer to strength stack for an extra zombie or two (by reaching 1200/1500 strength, simply add in Alberon's Warpath boots, Increased Strength Belt, and 10%+ Lethal Pride Jewel. With those you will hit over 1500 strength for 2 extra zombies.

You can also swap Haste for Pride.

You can also swap an aura to add in Flesh and Stone.

Maim in the 6L is just an initial starter seeings how we don't have it on Mace. But that can be swapped for whatever works best in game.

If you like, run with a 6L Vaal Skeletons setup in your chest which will help with boss killing. In fact, I recommend that you do this initially and then transition into an Aura setup depending on how much boss DPS we have.

Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 20:08:35
"
brunowa написал:
3.9 Tree and POB Added:

If you prefer to strength stack for an extra zombie or two (by reaching 1200/1500 strength, simply add in Alberon's Warpath boots, Increased Strength Belt, and 10%+ Lethal Pride Jewel. With those you will hit over 1500 strength for 2 extra zombies.

Maim in the 6L is just an initial starter seeings how we don't have it on Mace. But that can be swapped for whatever works best in game.

If you like, run with a 6L Vaal Skeletons setup in your chest which will help with boss killing. In fact, I recommend that you do this initially and then transition into an Aura setup depending on how much boss DPS we have.

Brunowa - you sir are a gentleman, a legend, a scholar, an all round good guy and aussie folk hero (almost up there with Ned, Redgum and the Eureka stockade)! I salute you ... and let the fun begin (well technically Friday I guess)
"
3.9 Tree and POB Added:

Yes! thank you! Could you post a starter path for the tree? That would be awesome!
Copus
Последняя редакция: Copus. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 20:29:03
haha thanks man :)

Unfortunately for me I don't get to start until Sat night. Life with 3 young kids and a hot wife.
"
Copus написал:

Yes! thank you! Could you post a starter path for the tree? That would be awesome!

Hold my beer
"
brunowa написал:
"
Copus написал:

Hold my beer

With pleasure!!! Thank you so much!!!
Copus
"
brunowa написал:
haha thanks man :)

Unfortunately for me I don't get to start until Sat night. Life with 3 young kids and a hot wife.

Hehe - surprised to hear you have time to play PoE at all ... ?

I thought the mace we have now would become a legacy item in that you won't be able to craft it anymore but anyone who has one with MAIM on it now would get to keep it - like any legacy item. Are they actually retroactively removing that property ? That wasn't how I read the blurb but wouldn't be the first time I've read what I wanted to see, not what was reality ...
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 20:41:59
After seeing the skill gem reveal, we shall henceforth be known as THE META BUILD WHO LIVED!

Последняя редакция: rolandojuantamad. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 20:41:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация