3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Lefaidos написал:
Would it be an issue to keep Zombies alive? More Boss damage and a lot less Zombie HP. Oneshot Zombies wouldn't be that great.

shouldn't be an issue.
You may need to invest into some life for zombies and maybe ensure the animated guardian have fortify for friends.
As you play you will find out how much you need to add for defense.
"
ArisFuser написал:
You know, it´s kind of funny, I think this is the first league (that I remember) that people are going to play a HEAVILY NERFED build...again.
ive been playing zombies since 1.3 so im just enjoying that the zombie aggressive ai wasnt removed from feeding frenzy since that was always my biggest annoyance with zombies
How is the Baron at all budget?
"
keccakec написал:
How is the Baron at all budget?

The Baron is a very cost effective item. A STR 36 goes for 20c in standard, STR of 38/39 for 65-70c. A STR roll of 40 , which is the max, is 2ex. You can't use a Baron till level 40. By the time you reach that you'll have the currency to get a decent one and maybe one even closer to the max.
Plus you're not getting the major benefit of it till you hit 1000 strength which won't be till late game. So until then just roll a nice +2 minion helm with other helpful attributes and keep hoarding your currency. When you do buy one though, spend the extra and get at least one with a higher strength roll so you don't have to upgrade later to get that 1000 strength goal.
I guess this isn't SSF viable since we can't farm "The Baron" with div cards?!
Poll on reddit shows the majority of players going Necro to start.

Nice bow league GGG :D
"
diablomix написал:
Poll on reddit shows the majority of players going Necro to start.

Nice bow league GGG :D

They gave summoner a slap on the wrist and left it nearly where it was in blight league and then they shut down everything to do with bows really hard. Not sure what they expected.
"
skjutengris написал:
"
Lefaidos написал:
Would it be an issue to keep Zombies alive? More Boss damage and a lot less Zombie HP. Oneshot Zombies wouldn't be that great.

shouldn't be an issue.
You may need to invest into some life for zombies and maybe ensure the animated guardian have fortify for friends.
As you play you will find out how much you need to add for defense.

Yes. We can always spec into minion life/res.

Take the current tree as 90% accurate. There will be some tweaks obviously as we get into game.
"
saxisa написал:
What's a reasonable movement speed for this build? I was plodding along with a different spectre build at +17 move (+57 with flask). It was still bearable.

With nerfs, what will our movement speed be here with budget gear?

That movespeed seems really low. We currently get between +150% and +230% depending on setup.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация