3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
meatpuppet написал:
I didn’t have the currency to buy (or inclination to craft) the god-maces you all were using. I actually used a Mon’Treguls which I found was awesome for clear and delving. I also used a Victario’s shield with Necromantic Aegis for very reliable frenzy and power charges. Do you guys think that’ll fly this league, or are there much better options?

It's no longer possible to get those crafted 2h weapons so 1h weapon is more viable now than before unless you use something like Queen's Escape.

"
Acored написал:
What gloves do you prefer since shapers touch isnt really possible anymore?

Not sure what you mean. Shaper and Elder are still in the game and still available to fight in temp league. Just going to be more rare and more expensive. Depending on the cost you may want to use another cheaper glove so your question may still be valid but "not possible" is misleading.
Последняя редакция: iTHC. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 17:33:17
Any opinions on incorporating the new shapeshifting gems with the build?
There are no shapeshifting gems in 3.9
"
brunowa написал:

is it just in poe2? I know they are adding them
"
nechrophagy написал:
"
brunowa написал:

is it just in poe2? I know they are adding them

Yep that's in POE 2.
When running the cwc cyclone set up do you spawn skeletons too fast so that they don't have time to attack before they get replaced? I ran a curse on hit there in 3.8 instead of skeletons but was interested to see if I could add them there.
Weird question... is there some sort of temp 3.9 league where people get to test things out?
"
saxisa написал:
Weird question... is there some sort of temp 3.9 league where people get to test things out?

No, they use POB and that has the update tree and stuff. It was only missing the gems.
"
Tippycanoe1 написал:
When running the cwc cyclone set up do you spawn skeletons too fast so that they don't have time to attack before they get replaced? I ran a curse on hit there in 3.8 instead of skeletons but was interested to see if I could add them there.

My current setup is a 4L Cyclone and it doesn't use Skeletons.

I wouldn't recommend adding Skeletons to cyclone setup. I liked it for a while but it's more of a meat shield vs DPS as the skellies are not linked with any other buff.

Uber Elder just does not want to leave me alone. It's popped up three times today with no effort from me whatsoever. I've had to buy map to do the run :-)
Last run did drop me this with near perfect stats though so I can't complain too much.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация