3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Why u changted ur tree in that weird way in 3.9 pob? Isnt it better to screw the right side hp/es hybrid and go straight for scion life and indomitable army?

As we are hybrid life/es we get greater defence picking up those wheels.

But they are last on the list. If need be we can respec those into other things we need come game day such as Indoominable Army perhaps.
"
kenedaa написал:
Hi! i was wondering if using Geofri and Zealot's Oath, stacking some chaos resistance would be needed for some content (chayu, syndicate, some bosses...) - 40% chaos res without any life regen seems rippy.

Wish all a good start of the league tomorrow!

Only issues had in 3.8 were deep delving, really deep. That required getting chaos resistance.
"
dhuber666 написал:
Hi guys,

I made seperate passives trees for the leveling section and added some notes in. It's the same Pob link from the guide but with several passive trees and a few notes for asc order and gems.

https://pastebin.com/FVPGv5ZY

Also here is a very basic lootfilter for this build while leveling: http://filterblade.xyz/?profile=dhuber666&saveState=Zombies&platform=pc

Mainly it shows 3 and 4 links in our desired colors with a sound and bigger + other color. Also made a few "starter orbs" and wisdom scrolls slightly bigger.
Enjoy: http://filterblade.xyz/?profile=dhuber666&saveState=Zombies&platform=pc

Very cool man! If others test and like it I can add to the guide.
"
hotvodka написал:
Greetings dear sir brunowa. Great thanks for build update. I really like this build and it will be definitely my league starter. However I would like to ask a few questions.

1. Are you sure maim support will be better than minion damage support? Judging by the POB calcs DPS with minion damage should be higher.

2. Vulnerability has maim already, besides we can use flash and stone maim. Isn't maim on zombies look excessive?

3. What do you think about impale support on zombies?

Main is in the POB more as a placeholder to mimick the mace we lost and the gem slot is one to play around with.

I think there are lots of things that could work in this slot, similar to 3.8, such as Main, Ruthless, Minion Damage, Minion Speed, Impale, Pulverise, Fortify, Melee Splash, Brutality.

Will probably come down to personal preference as they each give something a bit different.
Do u guys have a loot filter for this build?
Could you please add in which order we should pick the ascendancy points ?
"
pobubas написал:
Could you please add in which order we should pick the ascendancy points ?

first page covers it all....

Bandits: Kill All

Ascendancy order: Mindless Aggression - Unnatural Strength - Bone Barrier - Mistress of Sacrifice. (If you want to get an extra 22% movement speed use Flesh Offering skill instead of Spirit Offering).

Pantheon: Major: Soul of Lunaris. Minor: Soul of Garukhan
It's been nuts online today. Made 7ex selling fragment sets for people to go after Celestial HO. Maybe GGG should make major changes more often. I might get the currency to finally afford a HH that way :-)
I was latecomer to Blight; started playing about 3 weeks before the end of the season. That said, I can’t recall an easier leveling experience and the clear speed was on par with my beloved, beloved KB wander. I fkn love this build.

Questions tho:

1) I didn’t have the currency to buy (or inclination to craft) the god-maces you all were using. I actually used a Mon’Treguls which I found was awesome for clear and delving. I also used a Victario’s shield with Necromantic Aegis for very reliable frenzy and power charges. Do you guys think that’ll fly this league, or are there much better options?

2) once I switched my build to stacking strength, I started struggling for resists (Switching high resist/life rare boots, /gloves to Alberons and meginords). Is there a simple fix other than running a resist aura?

3) Skellies with infernal legion?? Yay or nay? I ran it in a 4 link till red maps and it seemed pretty awesome. I don’t know how to scale the damage, but other ppl were mentioning using it after the bad zombie news...

Love the build. Props to OP and all who contributed to its development.
Последняя редакция: meatpuppet. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 17:04:28
What gloves do you prefer since shapers touch isnt really possible anymore?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация