3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Start with Summon Raging Spirits... Transition into Summon Skeletons and Raise Zombies. Support those main skills with minion life, minion damage, feeding frenzy, melee physical damage, melee splash... (or any other minion gem you come across). Focus on gems in final build and start leveling them.

So, when do we transition into Skeles/Zombies? When we have the gem-links to support it, or right when we can at lvl 10?
"
shinyzee написал:
"
Start with Summon Raging Spirits... Transition into Summon Skeletons and Raise Zombies. Support those main skills with minion life, minion damage, feeding frenzy, melee physical damage, melee splash... (or any other minion gem you come across). Focus on gems in final build and start leveling them.

So, when do we transition into Skeles/Zombies? When we have the gem-links to support it, or right when we can at lvl 10?

The leveling section on page 1 tells you when to start them based upon the amount of points in the passive tree, so click on "leveling section" which has been updated for 3.9 and it will tell you...........
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 21:39:58
I would like to try this for the 3.9 start. I have never played a league start and have only had a few chars that were level 80+, but couldn't do higher tier content.

I have a couple questions... How are you raising your minions? I see some builds utilizing a "cast on strike" mechanic, but your skill gems seem to be different. Do you just press the keys to raise them? Do they not die often enough that you have to continually raise them?
Maybe it's just me, but trying to cast both SRS and Skellies for every battle was a bit much.

I just now did Acts 1 & 2 using Zombies full time as soon as I got them, and to go along with them as a castable skill, I first used Fireball, then transitioned to SRS, then Skellies.

Add in Skitterbots with Infernal Legion when you can from Yeena, and it seemed like plenty of DPS.

I'm currently not too discouraged by the nerfs done to summoners. I'm thinking of going with this build for 3.9. Is there any possibility for you to update the guide for 3.9 with new gems, gear and passives?
"
TriviBurton написал:
I'm currently not too discouraged by the nerfs done to summoners. I'm thinking of going with this build for 3.9. Is there any possibility for you to update the guide for 3.9 with new gems, gear and passives?

ummm....

he did.... yesterday

as far as the new gems, we all must wait until the new content...
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
PyrotechX написал:

I have a couple questions... How are you raising your minions? I see some builds utilizing a "cast on strike" mechanic, but your skill gems seem to be different. Do you just press the keys to raise them? Do they not die often enough that you have to continually raise them?

Specters are persistant after logout, so after initially raising them, we only need to re-raise IF they die....which is very rare at worst.

All other minions are manual. However, if you properly support them thru leveled support gems and life nodes, they also rarely die.....and usually thru a derp on the player's end; for example, zombies all die due to you running a phys reflect map (yep I did that....once! hehehe).
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
TriviBurton написал:

You don't need "new" gems. use the old gems..............
"
FeralGoddess написал:
Maybe it's just me, but trying to cast both SRS and Skellies for every battle was a bit much.

I just now did Acts 1 & 2 using Zombies full time as soon as I got them, and to go along with them as a castable skill, I first used Fireball, then transitioned to SRS, then Skellies.

Add in Skitterbots with Infernal Legion when you can from Yeena, and it seemed like plenty of DPS.

Yep not necessarily required but it's an option for people if they want to use it.

Skitterbots is a great idea I'm sure people will benefit from!
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:
"
PyrotechX написал:

Specters are persistant after logout, so after initially raising them, we only need to re-raise IF they die....which is very rare at worst.

All other minions are manual. However, if you properly support them thru leveled support gems and life nodes, they also rarely die.....and usually thru a derp on the player's end; for example, zombies all die due to you running a phys reflect map (yep I did that....once! hehehe).

Yes, in end-game your zombies will not die so it's perfectly fine.

While leveling, however, your zombies will die regularly. That's just the nature of them. But it's very quick... it's like - clear a pack, raise a zombie, clear a pack, raise a zombie, repeat.

It's quite efficient. But as you get more and more towards end-game they will get stronger, live longer, and then TAKE OVER AND DESTROY THE ATLAS!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация