3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm just curious about mistress of sacrifice vs commander of darkness. I'm guessing it's because I don't have the strength gear yet but I'm guessing it's like ~800 ES or so from spirit offering and only a few % more resists. Whereas commander gives 3% attack speed, 30% damage, and a passive 20 resist. The benefits of extra skill duration/minion duration seem pointless(You should be spinning occasionally) and I wouldn't want to set my resists based on something I have to keep up so the extra resists would be wasted as well I believe.

I play HC so I play quite safely instead of the zoom version of this build. I'm just thinking this opens up more options for me. Any thoughts?
"
brunowa написал:
"
Draxguards написал:
brun whats your thoughts on the whole swith out auras for the skelly set up?
i kno summoning them is a pain in the ass tho but would be better on bossings?
also for people who are having problems with zombies dieing to chaos grave intentions raises the resists to chaos is that sumthing we should go for?
i personaly am not having issues with zombies dieing to much its more the fact damage is slower

Yep I have specced into Grave Intentions and I haven't had any issues while mapping/bossing with zombies dying (except for Sirius).

I think 6L skellies is good. I haven't tested them this patch but may do that today if I get a chance.

cool let us know also do you prefer carrion golem or chaos golem? as i saw chaos in your video
The OP dude doesn't even play League, he's using legacy stuff and barely able to do what my SSF char did last league. Good luck with not struggling with this build in later red maps. There is just no way you can just walk around and cyclone a t16 map without getting 1 shotted at some point, and as for metamorphs, good luck cycloning into a high tier one that's had its bar all filled up and then some. You'll die. Don't even think of trying this on SSF either, unless you have perfect gear. This is an unforgiving build in the Metamorph league.
True.HE has legacy gear. I have not. After 5 days of league. Easy T15-16s for me. Check profile. Stop.
"
Syrini написал:
I'm just curious about mistress of sacrifice vs commander of darkness. I'm guessing it's because I don't have the strength gear yet but I'm guessing it's like ~800 ES or so from spirit offering and only a few % more resists. Whereas commander gives 3% attack speed, 30% damage, and a passive 20 resist. The benefits of extra skill duration/minion duration seem pointless(You should be spinning occasionally) and I wouldn't want to set my resists based on something I have to keep up so the extra resists would be wasted as well I believe.

I play HC so I play quite safely instead of the zoom version of this build. I'm just thinking this opens up more options for me. Any thoughts?

I've been using Commander of Darkness, but I kind of diverge a bit from the guide. I like the extra passive resistances, too. Easier to buy gear with lower resistance requirements. I don't use Cyclone, I use Summon Skeletons to protect myself, because I find zombies don't always go where I want them to.
Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 18:34:16
I can't say it much louder. Go Mistress of Sacrifice with Cyclone.
"
madcat2k3 написал:
The OP dude doesn't even play League, he's using legacy stuff and barely able to do what my SSF char did last league. Good luck with not struggling with this build in later red maps. There is just no way you can just walk around and cyclone a t16 map without getting 1 shotted at some point, and as for metamorphs, good luck cycloning into a high tier one that's had its bar all filled up and then some. You'll die. Don't even think of trying this on SSF either, unless you have perfect gear. This is an unforgiving build in the Metamorph league.

I am not using one piece of legacy gear so I don't know what you're on about. Everything I have is achievable in league.

I used legacy mace for Sirius fight simply because I wanted to learn the fight and actually give myself the best chance of doing it.

Lots of people already have gear that is pretty much on par with me, and in fact, have better gear because I'm still using a Queen's Escape which is far from BiS at end-game, but we still smoke T16s and the Conqueror with a Queen's Escape.

If you're walking around getting one shot in T16s you either need to actually follow the guide, or simply farm for better gear and level up... It takes time.

You can't expect people to smoke all content within 5 days of a league starting.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 19:12:00
"
ArisFuser написал:

Why though?
"
Syrini написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:

Why though?

Resistances.
Massive Energy Shield Gain

It's a huge quality of life. In a difficult situation? Just cyclone for a second and your ES just POPS.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 19:04:43
dumb question but hopefully easy one - where do you get the 5th spectre in the ranged spectre videos from? i see its still using the 2h so im confused where the last +1 spectre is from.

2 from gem, 1 from sword, 1 from passive is all im adding up.

cam anyone tell me what im missing? im sure its something simple i just didnt see but ive been through the info a bunch of times and im at a loss

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация