3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
sinhviencodon написал:
Hi there, thanks for the great guide.

I'm running HC with this build and I wonder whether Baron Helmet and Queen's Escapse Sword are mandatory for the build?

Is there any problem if I switch for a more defensive helmet and wand + shield for more survival in HC?

You will lose 4-5 zombies if you remove the baron + 2% life leech from the zombies attack. IMO this is huge dps lose and the leech is nice.
Hi,

is it recommended to run vaal skeletons for higher tier maps? I honestly don't
see much of a difference from auras.
Since this league needs Chaos Resistance as much as possible for how much do u go guys? I am currently on +31% for myself.

Is there a way to see how much resistance my Zombies/Skels have? (I will get Grave Intentions today)

Here my current gear;

Shapers will come today too, was just to lazy to make the Gems and stuff before i went off.
Hello sorry for the dumb question, how is it that the node death attunement is showing activated in pob while its unlinked
Hello!

Can someone tell me, if this build is good playable, even on console?
I just look for something, that is mostly SSF possible AND I dont have to smash x buttons at a time

Thanks!
"
iTrilok написал:
Hello sorry for the dumb question, how is it that the node death attunement is showing activated in pob while its unlinked

Anoitment with oil, Blight.
Thank you for clearing , so it was a temporary effect from last league ?
"
iTrilok написал:

No, Blight is now part of the core game, so it is still possible to anoint items. Click on my account name, look at my tree to the right of the witch starting area, then look at my ammy and boots.

Edit:
Gah poe tree site doesn't show anointments...

PoB link https://pastebin.com/98UBE7Pn
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Последняя редакция: Bjorn_Angannon. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 3:54:29
"
iTrilok написал:

You can still anoint things and get oils in Metamorph. Cassia is part of 3.9.
Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 3:04:26
Guys could you help me?

i am dying too much tier 12++ specially by poisen/ serpents/ green boss.

any tips?

5.6 h+
3.3 es
150 all res+++

lvl 89
Последняя редакция: scorpion7010. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 3:19:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация