3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
doomroka написал:
dumb question but hopefully easy one - where do you get the 5th spectre in the ranged spectre videos from? i see its still using the 2h so im confused where the last +1 spectre is from.

2 from gem, 1 from sword, 1 from passive is all im adding up.

cam anyone tell me what im missing? im sure its something simple i just didnt see but ive been through the info a bunch of times and im at a loss

We only get 4 now since the 3.9 update, unless you look at other methods of getting the +1, such as connecting spectres with Empower.
"
We only get 4 now since the 3.9 update, unless you look at other methods of getting the +1, such as connecting spectres with Empower.

ahh thank you so much for the quick response, makes sense why i didnt catch that now.
"
brunowa написал:
"
Syrini написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
I can't say it much louder. Go Mistress of Sacrifice with Cyclone.

Why though?

Resistances.
Massive Energy Shield Gain

It's a huge quality of life. In a difficult situation? Just cyclone for a second and your ES just POPS.

As HC the resistances are moot since that's just too risky to set up my gear around an active. I should do some theorycrafting on the ES gain but my estimate was like 800 which doesn't seem like a massive bonus overall to me.
Hey OP. Great job on the guide. So far, i'm having a blast. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended. I found that if you put Vaal Summon skeleton and Summon skeleton on 2 different 4 link items with all the recommended support skill gems, the skeletons will get all the support skills. Technically, a 8 linked raise skeleton.

Resistances.
Massive Energy Shield Gain

It's a huge quality of life. In a difficult situation? Just cyclone for a second and your ES just POPS.
[/quote]

As HC the resistances are moot since that's just too risky to set up my gear around an active. I should do some theorycrafting on the ES gain but my estimate was like 800 which doesn't seem like a massive bonus overall to me. [/quote]

its not a one time thing you can spam it if you wanted and the shield always is up
i am almost full build ( i dont have the watcher's eye) which auras do i have to run? (atm i run haste-dread banner- blasph vulnerability)
"
viperakias написал:
i am almost full build ( i dont have the watcher's eye) which auras do i have to run? (atm i run haste-dread banner- blasph vulnerability)

Congrats man you're killing it!

Your gear is pretty much on par with mine now.

You having any issues?

I normally go offensive while mapping:

Haste, Discipline, Clarity, Blasphemy, Vulnerability, Dread Banner.

Or you can run with Flesh and Stone (blood stance) for maim instead of vulnerability and also free up a socket.

Defensively, when delving etc, when I can be bothered I would swap Haste for Grace and Vulnerability for Enfeeble and also throw in a Vaal Molten Shell.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 22:27:53
"
LordMonarch написал:
What level was your AG? I tried putting him out there when the gem was level 16 i think with all the cheap stuff no kingmaker. i think 4 maps in a metamorph one shotted him

17/20 but he lvl 21 when socketed in the baron, now that i think about it he is still a few lvls low so its my own fault, i will just put all budget gear on him for now till he lvls up and try again
im running vaal skeletons so im -1 aura(discipline). what do u prefer?
Hi there, thanks for the great guide.

I'm running HC with this build and I wonder whether Baron Helmet and Queen's Escapse Sword are mandatory for the build?

Is there any problem if I switch for a more defensive helmet and wand + shield for more survival in HC?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация