3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
Here's a video of one of the Conquerors (Tier 4) Al-Hezmin, The Hunter.

Many builds are struggling with this fight... but not even poison can touch us!

https://youtu.be/gsS29hDq1D4

I dont understand this, how you/people get after 5 days 2 fully 6 linked, headhunter and so on.
headhunter priced at the moment 65 exa O_O
can anyone tell me where excatly i shall put in the efficent training jewels? please ...
"
ILIAS написал:
"
brunowa написал:
Here's a video of one of the Conquerors (Tier 4) Al-Hezmin, The Hunter.

Many builds are struggling with this fight... but not even poison can touch us!

https://youtu.be/gsS29hDq1D4

I dont understand this, how you/people get after 5 days 2 fully 6 linked, headhunter and so on.
headhunter priced at the moment 65 exa O_O

Standard.

Brunowa you rock!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Hi! i read you PoB and a see elemental resistants don't enought, <75. is it to easy die? i dont understand. please explain, thanks
Isn't the Violent Dead jewel already reason enough why you can't really compare this build in standard with league?! At all?

Doesn't not having this jewel make this build alot worse?
Последняя редакция: Baroc79. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 8:52:57
so tell me pls about bis weapon for us, zombies + skeletons
HI! Im back from the previous league, is this build (baron build) still good?
"
wanghien написал:
Hi! i read you PoB and a see elemental resistants don't enought, <75. is it to easy die? i dont understand. please explain, thanks

finish lab, ascent, summon x10 of any minions - get easy +30% all resist.
"
FoXxX1991 написал:
can anyone tell me where excatly i shall put in the efficent training jewels? please ...

check for radius of jewel, place eff training at places where u surrounded by int. so u will make it turned to strength. the more int is around jewel socket, the better it is for placing there
Staff are good base for +1 lvl / fortify elder craft??

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация