3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
b0TEB написал:
"
sinhviencodon написал:
Hi there, thanks for the great guide.

I'm running HC with this build and I wonder whether Baron Helmet and Queen's Escapse Sword are mandatory for the build?

Is there any problem if I switch for a more defensive helmet and wand + shield for more survival in HC?

You will lose 4-5 zombies if you remove the baron + 2% life leech from the zombies attack. IMO this is huge dps lose and the leech is nice.

So Baron Helmet is mandatory and replacing Queen's Escapse Sword won't effect much right?
Hey dumb question probably, but why dont we run Hatred for example?

I mean it would be +50% plus damage + chill and freeze.

Tough ele reflect maps would hurt then :S.
"
scorpion7010 написал:
Guys could you help me?

i am dying too much tier 12++ specially by poisen/ serpents/ green boss.

any tips?

5.6 h+
3.3 es
150 all res+++

lvl 89

Pretty sure green boss and his minions deal chaos damage, so it will hurt if you don't have much chaos resistance.
Sry for dumb general questions:

1. Does the leve of dead corpses affect my raised zombies? Or is this only determined by the gem?

2. Also here, spectres level is always based on gem level or, not on area level?

3. Why this cast while chan, cyc, desc, offering setup?
Dont see the advantage of it, just loosing 2 sockets with cyc and cast while chan.
why just not cast offering manually?

thank you
Here's a video of one of the Conquerors (Tier 4) Al-Hezmin, The Hunter.

Many builds are struggling with this fight... but not even poison can touch us!

https://youtu.be/gsS29hDq1D4

Any tips for upgrade plase?? Not struggling just looking for next upgrade got around 2-3 ex saved up.

"
scorpion7010 написал:
Guys could you help me?

any tips?

You can pick Soul of Shakari in the pantheon for the poison immunity, totally worth in this league imo
First time using any kind of summoner buils feels awesome ill probably keep playing necro from now on. Im looking for a guide or something on crafting those staff and mace with +lvl gems and minion dmg but have no idea idea
"
Kobalk написал:
"
scorpion7010 написал:
Guys could you help me?

any tips?

You can pick Soul of Shakari in the pantheon for the poison immunity, totally worth in this league imo

For this fight I change to a amulet with a lot of chaos resistances and oiled with Cleansed Thoughts and I easily cap my chaos res. Ofc I use the Soul of Shakari also. I find the fight pretty easy even so I haven't killed him with 4 watchstones but only 3. But I haven't reached him yet and I am not even well geared :)
For anyone that made it to end game(killing sirus etc.) what is the power level of summoner compare to last league? I'm looking to transition to a late game build from my starter and looking for options.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация