3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
"
ntx2 написал:
About to hit endgame and saved my currency.
My zombies dont do that much damage so I'm not overly confident.
Which set up is more viable for late game ?
Geofri's with skeletons or Victarios with auras ?

Get Empower 3/4 and you will feel a massive DPS boost even when using it in your 5 link.

If you're not yet accustomed to the build, go Geofri's because it's more balanced.

6link your weapon and add skellies to it so you have both 5link skellies and 5 link zombies. Buff them with auras in chest.

Thank you for your reply.
What is your recommended gem set up for the following:

5L Skelly & Zombies in 6L Queen's Escape

6L Geofri's aura to support aforementionned minions.

Best regards.
I am still confused..you updated ur build on youtube that looks like this
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2642810

but on ur guide in pob it looks like this https://pastebin.com/AQhYP9mr

So i messed up now and need help.

What build must i go for ??
"
ntx2 написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
ntx2 написал:
About to hit endgame and saved my currency.
My zombies dont do that much damage so I'm not overly confident.
Which set up is more viable for late game ?
Geofri's with skeletons or Victarios with auras ?

Get Empower 3/4 and you will feel a massive DPS boost even when using it in your 5 link.

If you're not yet accustomed to the build, go Geofri's because it's more balanced.

6link your weapon and add skellies to it so you have both 5link skellies and 5 link zombies. Buff them with auras in chest.

Thank you for your reply.
What is your recommended gem set up for the following:

5L Skelly & Zombies in 6L Queen's Escape

6L Geofri's aura to support aforementionned minions.

Best regards.

Weapon: Raise zombie, summon skellies, empower 4, multistrike, melee physical damage, minion damage.

Chest: enlighten 4, haste, blasphemy, vulnerability, dread/war banner, hatred/skitterbots/flesh and stone/pride
"
Hyberpsycrow написал:
I am still confused..you updated ur build on youtube that looks like this
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2642810

but on ur guide in pob it looks like this https://pastebin.com/AQhYP9mr

So i messed up now and need help.

What build must i go for ??

I'm going to have to create a video guide for you guys. Every option works as you can see by the videos, there are pros and cons to each and they all offer different playstyles.

I'll aim to create one in the coming days to showcase and discuss the variances and options. Much easier for me to showcase and actually talk it through rather than try do so via text.

This build is extremely flexible and there is no one best option.
Off topic, but could you tell me how to get higher tier maps? Been playing all weekend and can't drop anything over a T4. Put watchstones in all 4 slots and ran maps from that region only and still can't drop anything high.
is this a decent crafted weapon?

couldnt find a much better base ;* now just need 20 ex to 6l it
DDD
IGN: Big
Последняя редакция: Pyrobite. Время: 3 марта 2021 г., 10:59:00
First summoner build and having a crazy good time with it. Easily managing t14-16 maps. I haven't even seen the AG health bar move, not even a wiggle.

up to 15 zombies and still using skellies in chest (for its too strong to give up both). Need some upgrades here and there and am posting gear below for any feedback from those experts out there.

Thanks for the guide and to everyone consistently providing feedback and commenting in the thread.

why you use impale and not minion damage support on 6l zzombie?
I missed blight, so this is my first summoner.

I'm having an issue where my life drops and refuses to heal. Even when not fighting, if I pop a life flask I get no healing.

Anyone know what is causing this, and how to stop it?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация