3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello all
I'm going to try out this build. But I see under the pastebin section there are 3 builds. Witch one shall I choose?
I really don't want to make the wrong decision there so I need to start over.

Please help :)
"
Zapatas написал:
Hello all
I'm going to try out this build. But I see under the pastebin section there are 3 builds. Witch one shall I choose?
I really don't want to make the wrong decision there so I need to start over.

Please help :)

There is no right or wrong build..what he told me.

But start the build with his leveling guide..just place the points like he did in the start and lvl up with the gems he tells you. He will make a new video on the current builds update.

But everything is possible it seems
"
Animated Guardian:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

Only "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
on the chest, or do you need other values ​​like Maximum Life or other values?
Hi first of all, Thank you so much for all of your effort of this build. I am having fun. I think I pretty much did everything with your original trees with items but My zombies are not strong. I don't die and zombies don't die so I love it. But it takes long to kill high tier boss. I am trying to save some ex to get a rare mace. I wonder if you could check out my character. Thank you!
"
jeongbin2 написал:
Hi first of all, Thank you so much for all of your effort of this build. I am having fun. I think I pretty much did everything with your original trees with items but My zombies are not strong. I don't die and zombies don't die so I love it. But it takes long to kill high tier boss. I am trying to save some ex to get a rare mace. I wonder if you could check out my character. Thank you!

Agree specially in metamorph
"
jeongbin2 написал:

Your missing a lot of total str from what it looks like. Helm is low roll, ring and boots have none, etc.
Just tried the aura setup and couldn't get them all without running out of mana to reserve. I have enlighten lvl 3 do you need enlighten lvl 4 for it to work?
Can someone check my body armor and let me know the best gem setup for skellies? I kinda drop splash for some extra chaos dmg for single target dps. I absolutely love them for bossing and metamorphs. Let me know if I can replace any gem for more single target damage. I use vunlerability as a curse.
Brunowa hey!

I have pretty decent gear according to this guide, if someone would want to check my gear and give tips/critique please do. I can run t15 etc but I die like a fly too often (Obviously not tanky enough but I feel like the damage isnt there too). Been spending alot of time and effort into this build, which I made a little bit custom cause of not having 100ex to spend like this build requires.

Thanks.
until i can afford a silver oil for death attunement should i keep it or still unspec it later?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация