3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
"
Hyberpsycrow написал:
I am still confused..you updated ur build on youtube that looks like this
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2642810

but on ur guide in pob it looks like this https://pastebin.com/AQhYP9mr

So i messed up now and need help.

What build must i go for ??

I'm going to have to create a video guide for you guys. Every option works as you can see by the videos, there are pros and cons to each and they all offer different playstyles.

I'll aim to create one in the coming days to showcase and discuss the variances and options. Much easier for me to showcase and actually talk it through rather than try do so via text.

This build is extremely flexible and there is no one best option.

Ok i see..i mixed both ur builds to one..like a merge..seems to work also.
So both chest armours are good.

I have 920 str atm and i need 1 more efficient training jewel..but how do you get 15 zombies ? i have 13 now and have a hard time to even cap 1200 str
What's the best way the best way to obtain the +2 to support gems recipe? Apparently it's from mastermind but it's not a guarantee? Haven't even made enough progress to fight mastermind once yet.
Would like to mention that metamorphs can absolutely SHRED through animated guardian, so I would take that into account when gearing him. Thank god I had budget setup because my gem level 19 AG just got basically one shot by some sort of nova.
Buy Kalandras Craft prophecy and run Mastermind twice. That should be enough.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Buy Kalandras Craft prophecy and run Mastermind twice. That should be enough.

Will do. What would be the fastest way to get to mastermind? Done all my missions so far. Should I be farming T16 or T1s?

Btw thanks for the build advice in the thread, went to skellies have been pretty successful so far.
"
trionify написал:
What's the best way the best way to obtain the +2 to support gems recipe? Apparently it's from mastermind but it's not a guarantee? Haven't even made enough progress to fight mastermind once yet.

You can also buy direct the veiled Weapons https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/lJVJLpcV

But remember there is not a 100% chance to get your mods directly.
Последняя редакция: YourPain. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 23:27:54
"
YourPain написал:
"
trionify написал:

You can also buy direct the veiled Weapons https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/lJVJLpcV

Thank you! Will try this.
Interesting. The HP on mine has not moved, even a micro-meter on T14-T16 metamorphs or conqs...
Responding with wrong information - can't delete.
Последняя редакция: Kevinranders. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 23:41:47
Sorry for repost no one seems to have replied a few pages back. :0

1. Im presently using blood and sand as my aura but since minions are doing chaos damage with grave intentions, withering step and spirit offering , wouldt summon skitterbots be better to increase dps with all damage types?

2. The recommended mod for Animated Guadian armor 10% life to es is also present on the passive grave intentions. Does it override that or do we get a total of 20% of life as es on guardian if we have both armor and node?

3. I can allocate my helm soon freeing up 7 points. I am thinking to invest on carrion glems by putting them in a 5 link with skellies on tabula and use the points for anima stone jewel socket and golem commander. I dont know how to calculate dps so will this help improve or not do much despite 7 point investment?

4. Does anyone know if empower works with awakened gems? My wet dream is to have awakenbed minion damage, added physical damage and multistrike with zombbies on the crafted weapon for insane deeps. The website just doesnt list values for awakened gems post level 5 and wonder if they scale above that level.

5. Anyone tested merveils retainer as 4th specter so we can have a vulnerability casting minion on 4th slot instead of hellion?

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация