3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm just running this build for raring items and good for t16 farming.
Hey! So I've followed your guide as much as I can but I am having some issues with damage I think. T16 stuff doesn't die as fast as I think it should be. Also feel like I could be a bit more tanky. Would you please take a look at my build and give me some pointers on where I can improve items/gems/passives? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MDelmedico/characters

The meta character I am playing is xSandwitchx.
"
Deziowy написал:
Is this way better than astramentis?

Yes that's an awesome amulet man I'd use it for sure :)
"
MDelmedico написал:
Hey! So I've followed your guide as much as I can but I am having some issues with damage I think. T16 stuff doesn't die as fast as I think it should be. Also feel like I could be a bit more tanky. Would you please take a look at my build and give me some pointers on where I can improve items/gems/passives? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MDelmedico/characters

The meta character I am playing is xSandwitchx.

Your weapon would where to focus.

Leveling byour gems to 20/21 will help. Empower to level 4 would make a huge difference.

And of course if you can craft or afford the +3 weapon, even better.
Currently leveling with this builds, and I really like it so far. Have one question, the 21/40 points section it says:
"Summon Skeletons + Melee Splash + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage/Feeding Frenzy"
The fourth link there, is it either use Minion damage or feeding frenzy? If so which tends to be best?
Also if one have access to use Tabula Rasa, I guess one should use that for the Skeletons?
Heya Brunowa,

Been having a lot of fun, but was hoping you could help us who are still in standard ^^

I was able to craft a shaper mace with Maim. Is it still necessary to run Flesh & Stone? What would you suggest otherwise?

Cheers,

Bob

P.S. Happy New Year ;)
Последняя редакция: BobvoorKoning. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 4:38:46
"
BobvoorKoning написал:
Heya Brunowa,

Been having a lot of fun, but was hoping you could help us who are still in standard ^^

I was able to craft a shaper mace with Maim. Is it still necessary to run Flesh & Stone? What would you suggest otherwise?

Cheers,

Bob

P.S. Happy New Year ;)

Use skitterbots
Which version is better for Hardcore with more survivability? the Skeletons or the aura one?

Would there be some additional changes required for Hardcore?
Последняя редакция: Dreddster. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 5:20:44
For survival I would go Geoffreis+Shapers definitely. Skeletons or auras is optional but auras get benefitted from Victarios and Sovereignity cluster, not that much with Geofreis. The tankiest HC would be to have Cyclone+CwC+Desecrate+Infused Channeling+Spirit Offering+Temporal Chains and Enfeeble as a curse on corrupted Shapers.Pick Whispers of Doom annointment to have two curses . Then you could have skels and Zombies on weapon. Defense Vaal Molten Shell,Withering Step and Flesh and Stone in Sand stance..

And for even more tankyness have in gloves :Cast when Damage Taken+Spirit Offering+Desecrate for further ES recovery. Try to improve chaos res as much as possible too.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 5:38:03
Hi Guys,

Loving the build so far enjoying the zombie + aura setup atm.
With all the different setups etc etc im a bit confused where to focus on first.

Would appreciate if someone could have a look gear/strat wise what to go for first.

atm im thinking of getting the 1k str in order to have good leech?

Thanks guys! And happy new year!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация