3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

im finding the damage is fine but the survivability is on the lower side. I finally got > 1000 str w/ baron (thought it would be better, fuck leech caps lol) but even with that i frequently get rocked by 'powerful crits' and other BS meta combo wombos

Thoughts?

PS i know my passive tree is funky but i was really gunning for that 1k str so some stuff got boned.
Can anyone give me some suggestions for my gems/gear/passives? I'm kinda at a loss, I can do t11-t13 just fine, some metas rock me but I'm barely hitting 900str. Any suggestions would be awesome!!

Thank you!
Последняя редакция: myBLUEjeansIStight. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 23:54:41
My first Sirus kill today. Thanks again for the build.

Also elder was like crazy easy....the culling strike from the AG is amazing..
"
nvskitty написал:
has anyone been running the mixed setup with both zombies and skellies in the weapon? if so whats the thoughts on it?

Me I have this set up:

I like it a lot is a little annoying sometimes without frenzy minions spread a lot but you have a lot of dmg and clear speed I'm working in a Aura with Victario's influence. But I first pruchase the Watcher's eye to get cap chaos resistances. I feel like my dmg is a lot better that having only Zombies and I'm confident that with aura setup will be even stronger. But before getting a enlightment 4 I need the empower to get another zombie (16 total) and more dmg and health for both zombies and skelletons.
"
Osgili4th написал:
"
nvskitty написал:
has anyone been running the mixed setup with both zombies and skellies in the weapon? if so whats the thoughts on it?

Me I have this set up:

I like it a lot is a little annoying sometimes without frenzy minions spread a lot but you have a lot of dmg and clear speed I'm working in a Aura with Victario's influence. But I first pruchase the Watcher's eye to get cap chaos resistances. I feel like my dmg is a lot better that having only Zombies and I'm confident that with aura setup will be even stronger. But before getting a enlightment 4 I need the empower to get another zombie (16 total) and more dmg and health for both zombies and skelletons.

ah ok cool, i was thinking of swapping to it, ive just been running skellies in weapon with zombies in the chest but wasn't sure whether it was worth it or not to swap.
First of all thanks for this build its the first time im using a summoner and its a powerfull build.

As for videos i think you should do one in the ultimate hard mode using the three new unique watchstones (stalwarts/ terror/ misinformation). it will make the area lvl86 and multiply the affixes.
Im quite geared for now and have been doing some of those and they are quite rippy and the survival/skeles version is way better on then.

Since you also are quite geared u should seek those very hard maps (not just a alched t16 that is not even 8 mods) to show how powerful the build can get. And it is quite good because u have no idea how much tank and rippy those 8mods double beyond t19 maps can get.
to use 5 L weapon and Victario's chest what skills do i drop for each ?
"
Goofio написал:
In the later levels (T15+T16), I'm finding Summon Skeletons is helping A LOT, especially in situations where my zombies start to die. My current setup:

"

The weapon is a pretty good alternative to the "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems," which I still haven't been able to get, even though I spent a long time gathering fossils and crafting. For some reason, I just haven't been able to hit it very often, and when I do hit it, I brick the Annulment.

My damage seems pretty good and survival is pretty good, so I'm happy with how this build ended up. It's not super OP like 3.8, but still good.

Haven't killed Sirus yet, but I'm going to try again soon.

what fossils have you been using?
Is this way better than astramentis?
Последняя редакция: Deziowy. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 1:57:03
I don't know how to link my gear, so I'll edit this if someone responds.

I'm un-sure of what to go for at the moment. This is my first season playing ssf, and relatively new to the game.

I'm struggling at T8's-T10's, I have the minion 2 hand sword, but unable to get it to 5 link so far, and haven't even begun to try and get the color colors.

Any recommendations on what gear I should prioritize fixing and how I should go about it?

Thanks, bkb.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация