3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So I switched out my 6L skeletons for 6L auras and I lost a significant amount of damage - I mean, it took me like 10 seconds for a conqueror, and now I need over a minute to fight one, doesn't really matter which one.

All I did was switching out some gems, like before I used pride and the skellies for example.
I thought switching out the auras only takes some of the DPS, but it really seems to matter. Did I do something wrong or miss anything?
I also can't speed through the maps like you do without at least standing next to my zombies for a few seconds. And on some maps, my zombies just die one after one, but there's neither elemental, nor physical reflect. Even when I spam convocation. It's just ridiculous, and I'm really starting to get mad because nothing seems to work.

Gear was the same before and after, besides the sword I now finally got to use. But I just switched to that one, not at the same time as I switched to the auras 6-link.
Could someone maybe take a look and tell me what I'm missing, please? https://pastebin.com/8J0TenJz
POB might not be configured properly cause I don't really have an idea of what to tick and what not, so DPS numbers definitely don't match. It's just about the gear anyway.

AG btw uses Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Gruthkul's Pelt, Southbound, Rainbowstride
~
Последняя редакция: moodymud. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 6:38:14
(accidentally quoted, pls ignore and read my post above ty D:)
~
Последняя редакция: moodymud. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 5:53:55
How do you have 4 spectres? i can only have 3
Almost a happy new year everyone! :)

I was checking the passive tree and were wondering if we need to pick up sovereignty if we dont use the 6L + lvl4 enlighten setup?

What are your opinions on that?

Cheers!
Hi guys I would really appriciate some help!

I sunk allot of currency into the build and have decent gem levels.

In red maps im experiencing that if i do the "run" playstyle, when i go through packs the zombies arrent clearing all the monsters and i have to go back.. Any of you guys experiencing this?

Im ussing spirit offering so its allways up, i have fully geared animate guardian.
If anyone would take the time to have a look at my profile id appriciate it allot!!
"
So I switched out my 6L skeletons for 6L auras and I lost a significant amount of damage - I mean, it took me like 10 seconds for a conqueror, and now I need over a minute to fight one, doesn't really matter which one.

All I did was switching out some gems, like before I used pride and the skellies for example.
I thought switching out the auras only takes some of the DPS, but it really seems to matter. Did I do something wrong or miss anything?
I also can't speed through the maps like you do without at least standing next to my zombies for a few seconds.
Gear was the same before and after, besides the sword I now finally got to use. But I just switched to that one, not at the same time as I switched to the auras 6-link.
Could someone maybe take a look and tell me what I'm missing, please? https://pastebin.com/8J0TenJz
POB might not be configured properly cause I don't really have an idea of what to tick and what not, so DPS numbers definitely don't match. It's just about the gear anyway.

AG btw uses Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Gruthkul's Pelt, Southbound, Rainbowstride

Hi, so I'm not an expert or anything however I'm using this build with few tweaks so it's not final yet. I checked your pob and I think it's more important to have 6 link zombies than auras. Another thing is you are using almost all defensive auras like discipline, enfeeble. I run now with hatred/flesh and stone/war banner but I will probably change flesh and stone to summon skitter bots. I also use vulnerability on bosses since my dps on trash is very good I just cast it normally.

I think I will use something like this https://pastebin.com/5fB8UcF2 and concentrate on getting more str and getting crafted weapon.
Последняя редакция: Sido88. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 6:58:47
"
AngryBurito написал:
Hi guys I would really appriciate some help!

I sunk allot of currency into the build and have decent gem levels.

In red maps im experiencing that if i do the "run" playstyle, when i go through packs the zombies arrent clearing all the monsters and i have to go back.. Any of you guys experiencing this?

Im ussing spirit offering so its allways up, i have fully geared animate guardian.
If anyone would take the time to have a look at my profile id appriciate it allot!!

Feeding frenzy and minion movement speed.
Guys, i would appreciate some help

-How do you have 4 spectres? i can only have 3

-Whats the best setup for chest? i have seen at least 20-30 chest combos out here...

-Which gem setup to fit on the chest? I have seen several aswell... 4B-1R-1G; 2B-2R-2G etc etc etc. I need to buy a chest but i also need to know which one and whats the best gem setup

Thanks alot in advance
guys atm this is my setup.

in your opninioon what is the best in 6 main weap zombies

impale or MULTISTRIKE?

"
floodo1 написал:
what fossils have you been using?

I've been using 3 mostly: Bound + Metallic + Aberrant. It costs around 11c per roll, and it removes roughly half of the prefixes from the pool. Additionally, I use a mace below level 83, which also removes one possible prefix, "Adds # to # Chaos Damage."

It works okay... I know if I use Bound + Metallic + Corroded, then I remove more prefixes, but Corroded fossils change the cost per roll from 11-12c to like 22-24c, so they double the cost. You're also very likely to get 2 Delve prefixes, so you'd still have to Annul the prefix, "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage."

Also, using 4 fossils is extremely effective, but expensive: Bound + Metallic + Corroded + Jagged eliminates every prefix except minion damage, +1 socketed gems, and +x socketed melee gems. However, it costs like 60c+ per roll, and you still have no guarantee of getting the +1 socketed gems. You could also get 3 suffixes and brick the annulment, which happened to me a couple of times. I gave up on the 4 fossil resonators pretty quickly.
Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 7:19:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация