3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I know this is probably asked a lot but...

How do you manage to get the zombies so strong, I mean my zombies kill most of the stuff fairly quickly, but they seem to not catch up to where I am running.

I feel like they are always behind and I have to stand still for a couple of seconds to let them catch up, my movement speed is jack shit aswell so I'm confused as to why it is like that.

That being said, it might be because I'm missing a couple of items.
I'd still love someone to guide me in the right direction though.
This is my current gear:
Скрытый текст
"
AnientGuardian написал:

How do you manage to get the zombies so strong, I mean my zombies kill most of the stuff fairly quickly, but they seem to not catch up to where I am running.

I feel like they are always behind and I have to stand still for a couple of seconds to let them catch up, my movement speed is jack shit aswell so I'm confused as to why it is like that.

This is my current gear:
Скрытый текст

You have a Queen's Decree instead of a Queen's Escape, broseph.
"
CedricDur написал:
"
AnientGuardian написал:

This is my current gear:
Скрытый текст

You have a Queen's Decree instead of a Queen's Escape, broseph.

I feel like a complete retard for not noticing the difference.
I guess that will help, tnx.
"
I feel that the skeletons are such a boss only utility (we run too much to summon them during mapping) that giving emphasis to zombies + specters/golems is the best choice. Those are up all the time after all, while we only summon skeletons for Blights and end bosses.

The ranged specter alternate sounds to me like the best choice. With the Pierce support their attacks will go through enemies and we need to consider that there can only be so many minions physically surrounding a mob before they just mill around unable to reach.

Yes, I have been long thinking about that. They are, in my case, ocuppying a 6L but can only be used after Soul Gaining and prevention. Yes, they are indeed a great boss helper but i guess spectres would be there all the time. Any reconfiguration ideas would be welcome.
"
ArisFuser написал:
"
I feel that the skeletons are such a boss only utility (we run too much to summon them during mapping) that giving emphasis to zombies + specters/golems is the best choice. Those are up all the time after all, while we only summon skeletons for Blights and end bosses.

The ranged specter alternate sounds to me like the best choice. With the Pierce support their attacks will go through enemies and we need to consider that there can only be so many minions physically surrounding a mob before they just mill around unable to reach.

Yes, I have been long thinking about that. They are, in my case, ocuppying a 6L but can only be used after Soul Gaining and prevention. Yes, they are indeed a great boss helper but i guess spectres would be there all the time. Any reconfiguration ideas would be welcome.

Another thing I do not like about mixing elemental spectres/golems and zombies is that you can't do both reflect maps-ele/phy
Specters can be great and you can convert zombie damage to elemental(using gems or gear like Triad Grip Mesh Gloves) and then not worry about phy reflect + you can also bring in EE but this is too complicated for my tiny brain to figure out how.
You can also go all physical and use physical spectres but I have no idea which setup/spectre will fit

Maybe the OP has some ideas here?
Did some tests with 5 ranged spectres and 14 zombies. Things observed:

1.Skeletons are more frenetic than spectres, once summoned.

2.Ranged spectres have greater clearspeed, skeleton are better boss killers, once summoned.

3. Spectres are more spectacular, more fun.Always summoned.

4.Not having frenzy providers in spectres slows down zombies. Maybe adding a Carnage Chieftain would help?

5. ...I love ranged spectres.

Hard to say which is best anyway. I guess the KEY is that spectres are ALWAYS there clearing while skeletons have to wait for their skill to reset.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 15:51:39
Keep in mind the OP's gems skills aren't the best. Frost Sentinels are *very* proactive and don't require Feeding Frenzy (though it's a good damage boost). Having Pierce instead makes them flood the screen with projectiles.

The previous poster is right that mixing elemental and phyis just makes us vilnerable to both though. So sticking to phys only might be smarter.

It's mostly about switching the skeletons from the 6l to the 4l considering their (lack of) use in regular mapping, and having the specters enjoy the extra links and gems more offensive related instead of just Meat Shield.
So what would be your ideal gem set up for ranged spectres then? I have been using Frost sentinels and I feel the clearspeed and fun factor gain is massive, I am using

"
ArisFuser написал:
So what would be your ideal gem set up for ranged spectres then? I have been using Frost sentinels and I feel the clearspeed and fun factor gain is massive, I am using

Someone earlier on the thread posted
to allow pets to go from pure physical to elemental. With this we can ignore the divide between having minions that do both and are thus vulnerable to both.
Yes, i did post that, I remember. But we lose Life and res,at the expense of some 5 exalted. No DPS gain at all.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация