3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DBM92 написал:
any way that i can give my zombies a boost on dmg ? wanna min / max the dmg for it

If you wanna max damage here is what you do:

1) Use the Golem setup... it's seriously awesome for boss DPS

2) Use 2x Carnage Chieftan spectres to frenzy up your minions... add a Host Chieftan to give a little boost through power charges.. pick another 2 spectres that do a bit of damage.. throw in a couple ranged spectres for the damage boost and fun factor.

3) Get a mace like this:

It gives you level 30 Raise Zombies which gives you another Zombie that makes up for the loss from the Queen's escape, but you get good DPS + Maim from mace.

4) Use the Boss Belt setup in Alternate Setups - this belt:

5) Run Hatred aura instead of Haste

6) Sacrifice some life nodes and pickup damage instead

7) GO MELT SOME BOSSES!

Add some bonuses:

Bonus 1: Get a +1 zombie on Amulet
Bonus 2: Get a +1 spectre on Boots
Bonus 3: Use Alberon's Warpath boots to get another zombie
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 22:06:24
hey man, i can get 13 zombies now and im kinda stuck 'cause i dont know how to get to 15. Can you check my profile and tell me what to do please ? thank you very much.
"
neopetss написал:
hey man, i can get 13 zombies now and im kinda stuck 'cause i dont know how to get to 15. Can you check my profile and tell me what to do please ? thank you very much.

Craft +1 zombies on chest

Gem level to 20 gives another Zombie

That will get you to 15.
"
CedricDur написал:
This build + Akaali's Fang would be nutty.

That said this build is *too* strong. And this comes from someone who played a necromancer summoner in Diablo 2 even when they were utter crap, then played a summoner necro in Guild Wars 1, then played a mesmer and necromancer in Guild Wars 2.

So I do love me a pet build, but honestly this is *too* strong. We just walk around and things die. A bit like Righteous Fire, but without the difficult start, without the struggling of getting all the carefully tailored items to fight against degen, *and* it is screen wide instead of a small circle around the character.

The Feeding Frenzy skill is the whole difference. Pets go from slow dullards to a swarm of heat seeking missiles blended with a swarm of piranas.

So I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts ^_^

I feel that the skeletons are such a boss only utility (we run too much to summon them during mapping) that giving emphasis to zombies + specters/golems is the best choice. Those are up all the time after all, while we only summon skeletons for Blights and end bosses.

The ranged specter alternate sounds to me like the best choice. With the Pierce support their attacks will go through enemies and we need to consider that there can only be so many minions physically surrounding a mob before they just mill around unable to reach.

Yeah pretty crazy right.

I've only been summoning for 3 weeks :P Started 1 week prior to creating this build. It was just so insane I had to share.

I previously invested crazy exalts into my Tornado Shot Deadeye and it comes nothing close to this cheapo Witch!
"
snowmittens написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
"
I feel that the skeletons are such a boss only utility (we run too much to summon them during mapping) that giving emphasis to zombies + specters/golems is the best choice. Those are up all the time after all, while we only summon skeletons for Blights and end bosses.

The ranged specter alternate sounds to me like the best choice. With the Pierce support their attacks will go through enemies and we need to consider that there can only be so many minions physically surrounding a mob before they just mill around unable to reach.

Yes, I have been long thinking about that. They are, in my case, ocuppying a 6L but can only be used after Soul Gaining and prevention. Yes, they are indeed a great boss helper but i guess spectres would be there all the time. Any reconfiguration ideas would be welcome.

Another thing I do not like about mixing elemental spectres/golems and zombies is that you can't do both reflect maps-ele/phy
Specters can be great and you can convert zombie damage to elemental(using gems or gear like Triad Grip Mesh Gloves) and then not worry about phy reflect + you can also bring in EE but this is too complicated for my tiny brain to figure out how.
You can also go all physical and use physical spectres but I have no idea which setup/spectre will fit

Maybe the OP has some ideas here?

Instead of Skellies in Chest, use the ranged spectres setup. It does exactly that.

I have never had an issue with spectres dying due to elemental reflect. The only time they have died was on Uber Atziri mirror when I was basically AFK'ing in the centre and didn't care what Atziri they were hitting.

So nothing changes regarding that setup.

My personal favourite at the moment is 15 Zombies, 5 ranged spectres, 4 Carrion Golems, 2 Skitterbots.... amazing boss killer, looks spectaular because of the ranged spectres, extremely fun. The only downside is I had to sacrifice some life. But if you have an amulet anointment (unlike me) you have 7 free passives to spec into life that makes up for it.
hi this build is awesome , do you mind checking my pob and let me know what else i can improve on in terms of dps and survivability. Thanks :) https://pastebin.com/FXEEM2Vv
"
ArisFuser написал:
Further tests done. Ranged spectres are the winner.

1. Clearspeed: win.
2. Fun factor: win.
3. Reliability: win.
4. Bosses: close tie.
5. Improval possibilities:win.

We stil can have 42 skeletons summoned from time to time. But are benefiting from a whole 6l ALL the time now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlzi4tncXc8&feature=youtu.be

Awesome vid! Thanks for sharing!

Can you run a T15/16 Blighted Map and record it? I'd love to add one to the build guide.

Yep ranged spectres are just awesome fun :)

Also, your projectiles are not chaining so you're wasting that. If you're piercing your projectiles never end and so don't chain on hit. Use one or the other. Swap chain for Faster Projectiles... you'll find it's better when speed mapping too (or swap Pierce for faster projectiles).. test it out and see what you prefer.

Minion damage instead of brutality ?
"
viperakias написал:
Minion damage instead of brutality ?

Minion Damage = 50% more damage
Brutality = 60% more damage
"
Add some bonuses:

Bonus 1: Get a +1 zombie on Amulet
Bonus 2: Get a +1 spectre on Boots
Bonus 3: Use Alberon's Warpath boots to get another zombie

Bonus 2 is not quite that. If I am not mistaken only "+1 to Raise Spectre gem" affix is available now.

Since we are using Ranged Spectres wouldn´t it be a good idea to have Iron Grip? Or doesn´t it apply to minions?
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 2:04:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация