3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Further tests done. Ranged spectres are the winner.

1. Clearspeed: win.
2. Fun factor: win.
3. Reliability: win.
4. Bosses: close tie.
5. Improval possibilities:win.

We stil can have 42 skeletons summoned from time to time. But are benefiting from a whole 6l ALL the time now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlzi4tncXc8&feature=youtu.be
"
ArisFuser написал:
Yes, i did post that, I remember. But we lose Life and res,at the expense of some 5 exalted. No DPS gain at all.

5 ex? Triad Grip is 1 chaos?
A 4 white socketed one, I mean.
Why bother with 4 white sockets? We just want the zombies/skeletons to not deal physical damage so they don't kill themselves on physical reflect maps.
Последняя редакция: CedricDur. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 18:12:17
Well, chaos damage is the one bosses suffer the most. They usually have the lowest resistance to it. I guess that`s why they are so expensive.
I'm not an expert in the game mechanics behind it, but those gloves with four blue sockets and the zombies omfgbbq damage sound like a good recipe to Shock bosses for extra damage (though everything dies so fast anyway).

The real winner would be all pets doing elemental damage so if a map comes with physical reflect it can be ignored while elemental reflect will be re-rolled.
"
brunowa написал:

Oils
- Anoint Death Attunement via an oil and path to Ravenous Horde (7 passives). This gives us:
10% increased minion life
34% increased minion dmg
0.2% of dmg leeched as life for minions
+10 Str
+20 Int

or

- Anoint Ravenous Horde and path to Death Attunement (7 passives assuming you've taken the 5% life node above Cruel Preparation).
18% increased minion move speed
18% increased minion dmg
5% increased minion cast/attack speed
+20 Str
+10 Int

Also, I think this part is swapped. I haven't done any oil using yet so someone correct me if wrong, but, if we use the oils we only get the notable node. This means if we were to anoint Death Attunement we would *only* get Death Attunement, which means the 8% attack&cast speed and the +1 skeletons, zombies and spectres, but NOT all the little nodes leading do it, so the 10% minion life, the 0.2% leech, etc etc.

So if we swap the descriptions around what we get is:

Oils

- Anoint Death Attunement via an oil and path to Ravenous Horde (7 passives). This gives:

18% increased minion move speed
18% increased minion dmg
5% increased minion cast/attack speed
+20 Str
+10 Int

or

- Anoint Ravenous Horde and path to Death Attunement (7 passives assuming you've taken the 5% life node above Cruel Preparation). This gives us:

10% increased minion life
34% increased minion dmg
0.2% of dmg leeched as life for minions
+10 Str
+20 Int
Correct you ONLY get the node.. not any small ones around it.
"
CedricDur написал:
I'm not an expert in the game mechanics behind it, but those gloves with four blue sockets and the zombies omfgbbq damage sound like a good recipe to Shock bosses for extra damage (though everything dies so fast anyway).

The real winner would be all pets doing elemental damage so if a map comes with physical reflect it can be ignored while elemental reflect will be re-rolled.

Why bother though? You currently re-roll Phys reflect and you just want to swap it so you can re-roll elemental reflect instead?

You may get a little DPS boost with shock etc but you lose out on quality defences like life and resistances.
"
Raigirin написал:

I absolutely love this build.
It is the most fun I have had in POE in a long time!

Do you have a PoB to the +Golem and SRS version?

It's just the golem setup (in the guide under Alternate Setups) and I just added SRS to my gloves.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация