3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey guys how much would the suffix hatred has 60 increased aura effect add to the build? I'm thinking of getting the usual minion warsraff and slamming Redeemer and scouring suffixes till we get it. I'm thinking around 16+ increased percent since hatred scales with all phys damage. Are my calculations correct?
"
Daisenpu написал:

Overall which one is better? Can someone explain why

By my calculations (for my character, could be slightly different for others), the magic numbers are 474% minion damage and 345%.

If your gear and passives add up to 474% or less minion damage wearing a minion damage weapon (viewable in misc section of char screen in game) then you are better sticking with minion damage, if you are over 345% with fortify weapon then you are better off using fortify.

Might be slightly different for everyone, easiest way to check is just make one of each in PoB and plug them each into your build and see which one wins.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Последняя редакция: Mubbsy. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 20:27:28
1) If you can't afford the Pride Aul neck do you just run Astramentis and not run Pride?

2) Is the Pride Aul worth 30-50ex for this build?
livejamie
Does blasphemy+vuln count just as aura or it counts as curse? Can i run it and still enfeeble on hit on gloves?
"
Mubbsy написал:
"
Daisenpu написал:

Overall which one is better? Can someone explain why

By my calculations (for my character, could be slightly different for others), the magic numbers are 474% minion damage and 345%.

If your gear and passives add up to 474% or less minion damage wearing a minion damage weapon (viewable in misc section of char screen in game) then you are better sticking with minion damage, if you are over 345% with fortify weapon then you are better off using fortify.

Might be slightly different for everyone, easiest way to check is just make one of each in PoB and plug them each into your build and see which one wins.

not sure where you got those numbers but they seem way off to me. i have 248% minion damage modifier and a fortify weapon is 3% more dps over a minion damage weapon. even taking off some minion nodes still makes fortify better. i can't make a minion dmg weapon beat a fortify one in pretty much any circumstance
"
Respeck написал:
Anyone curious, my profile is open.

I finally caved and am running impale with dread instead of swapping between minion speed and awakened minion damage, and now i am literally insta gibbing meta's, it's a very noticeable difference.

Also, try out summon holy relic. I dropped flame dash for it, the speed is great.

To my understanding the speed from holy relic only affects holy relic itself, so all it does is give u and ur minions some regen.
Hey all!

Would love someone to look over my gear please.

Have just started farming T16s and have around 8ex to spend.

Should i grab a 6L weapon as shown or invest in AG?

I'm running Zombies on 5L weapon and Skels on 6l chest.

Managed to kill Sirus on level 5 even with the crazy stuttering lag. No drops :/

Thanks
"
Cyrom написал:
"
Respeck написал:
Anyone curious, my profile is open.

I finally caved and am running impale with dread instead of swapping between minion speed and awakened minion damage, and now i am literally insta gibbing meta's, it's a very noticeable difference.

Also, try out summon holy relic. I dropped flame dash for it, the speed is great.

To my understanding the speed from holy relic only affects holy relic itself, so all it does is give u and ur minions some regen.

Really? Says minion movement speed, hard to tell but I do feel my zombies zoom towards enemies much faster with it on, have to see for yourself but I could be crazy.
"
crazypearce написал:

not sure where you got those numbers but they seem way off to me. i have 248% minion damage modifier and a fortify weapon is 3% more dps over a minion damage weapon. even taking off some minion nodes still makes fortify better. i can't make a minion dmg weapon beat a fortify one in pretty much any circumstance

Hmm, I loaded your character in PoB and with:
- nothing in config ticked and just swapping fortify on your weapon to 130% minion damage your DPS inc Impale went from 307,567.9 to 328,235.7
- Frenzy and power charges ticked DPS went from 471,819.1 to 504,065.9

Obviously it doesn't know (nor do I) what your Lethal Pride is doing, but even with running minion damage support its showing 130% minion damage weapons higher than fortify by 6.7-6.8'ish % damage for you, so I'm not sure where we are getting these discrepancies from.

Also like I said those were the numbers from my character and it could be different for others, but I am confused about where things are going wrong here. If you have a PoB code you wanna send my way maybe for your character with your timeless jewel crafted with right stats and correct settings in case its being dumb copying your character somehow?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Последняя редакция: Mubbsy. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 21:38:36
Can someone take a look at my build and tell me what I could upgrade? I've got about 18 exalts so I can afford something pretty good, but not super op. I've just hit a brick wall and the only thing I can come up with is that I can probably get a better ring and maybe a better ghastly jewel or two.

Couldn't figure out how to link my jewels. Thanks in advance guys!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация