3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Question regarding amulet crafting:
I watched a lot of videos about crafting but I'm still quite new. What exactly does he mean with 'meta-craft anything you want'? Crafting Suffixes cannot be changed, Scouring, Slamming and re-doing?
What do I do if I hit an additional suffix I don't want? Try to annul and if I fail, re-do or spam orbs until I again hit both suffixes?
Or should I use fossils?
Thanks again and sorry for the newbie questions :)
Последняя редакция: n4zroth. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 4:26:57

With this ammy, can squeeze in Purity of Elements or something.
I watched the vids, those Mauls with 55 str getting poofed.

Got lucky on mine but sadly it wasn't T1 Str.

Letting Go. Switching Builds.
"
n4zroth написал:
Question regarding amulet crafting:
I watched a lot of videos about crafting but I'm still quite new. What exactly does he mean with 'meta-craft anything you want'? Crafting Suffixes cannot be changed, Scouring, Slamming and re-doing?
What do I do if I hit an additional suffix I don't want? Try to annul and if I fail, re-do or spam orbs until I again hit both suffixes?
Or should I use fossils?
Thanks again and sorry for the newbie questions :)

thats what meta crafting is. but it's probably not worth it on something like this. you need to hit %str, %attributes and strength on the awakener's orb then craft suffixes cannot be changed, scour the item, slam for life/es/%ES. if you miss the slam you craft suffixes cannot be changed, scour and repeat.

but that's 3ex per try just to hit life or ES. which is pretty expensive for like a 3 in 23 chance of slamming it. it's easier to just combine both amulets and craft str if you didn't hit it. if you got str then just crafted %ES.

you will end up with something like that if you are lucky with strength as one of the suffixes
Последняя редакция: crazypearce. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 4:37:49
"
kuramaensigu написал:

That corrupt is really nice, would´ve been super OP with minion dmg.
The video of you killing Sirius shows some different nodes on the skill tree compared to the final leveling up so I'm curious to know which one it is
Hi if someone can look at my gear setup, i've some trouble facing bosses endgame.
And I really don't know where to look at... Thank you
I know thatmy weapon is not super nice, but current prices are too high for me. I'm just 1k str... and not res cap...
Последняя редакция: Tsyfer. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 5:41:44
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
kuramaensigu написал:

lol level 1 fortify is the same as 130% minion damage. incase u didn't know. as per POB. but yeah minion damage applies to all minions, while fortify only applies to the socketed skill.
Последняя редакция: kuramaensigu. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 5:54:30
"
kuramaensigu написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
kuramaensigu написал:

lol level 1 fortify is the same as 130% minion damage. incase u didn't know. as per POB. but yeah minion damage applies to all minions, while fortify only applies to the socketed skill.

i think the point is that you dont need fortify lvl 1 due to the corrupted lvl 10 fortify
I'm done with this league. Anyone interested in buying my gear? Invested more than 70ex into this setup. 10k hp/shields without spirit offering, 12.5k with. Using an Elegant Hubris Jewel with the following stats.

Elegant Hubris
240% Minion Damage
80% Minion Life
80% Evasion Rating
80% Increased Armor
10% Increased Life
10% Increased Damage Per Power Charge
Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been hit recently

Just send me a PM if interested.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы